剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
What are we there for, if we can't keep a 75-year-old man...
75岁光着身子溜达的老人都不能照顾的话
...from wandering around the North Side naked?
有时候我真是太受挫了 我只想
I just get so frustrated sometimes, you know. I just...
大声喊叫发泄
...wanna scream.
你不可能解决这世上所有的问题
You can't solve all the world's problems.
沃茨也是这么说的
That's what Wertz said.
那他很聪明了
Well, he's very wise.
你必须得小心
Listen, you have to be very careful
应对这些会诊医生
how you deal with consults.
不然你会有麻烦的
You can get yourself in real trouble.
我只想做点贡献
I just wanna make a difference.
好吧 但是你也得考虑自己的职业生涯
Yeah, well, you also wanna have a career.
毕竟不是每个人都像我这么善解人意
And not everybody's gonna be as understanding as I was.
你是太善解人意了
Yeah, you're real understanding.
这是我最大的优点
That's one of my best qualities.
其中之一
Well, one of them.
你好 海伦
Hello, Helen.
我能进去吗
Can I come in?
不能
No, you can't.
请快走吧
Go away. Please.
谁呀 妈
Who is it, Mama?
我让他走了
I asked him to leave.
没关系 妈
It's okay, Mama.
你看上去很美
You look beautiful.
过得怎么样
How've you been?
还行
Okay.
我就是过来看看你
I just came by to see you.
打个招呼
Say hi.
见到你很高兴
It's good to see you.
照顾好自己
Take care.
本顿医生
Dr. Benton?
怎么了
What is it?
救护车在路上
EMTs are on their way.
初步诊断是肠破裂
They think it's a ruptured bowel.
脉搏多少
What's the pulse?
脉搏140 血压60/40
Pulse is 140. Pressure 60 over 40.
我们在加压输液 1500毫升了
We've been pumping in fluids. He's had 1500cc's.
腹部僵硬 压痛明显
Abdomen's rigid, extremely tender.
他说今天来过医院
The guy says he was here today
有什么血栓的问题
with something about thrombosis.
做个血常规 6个单位血型交叉配血
All right. Let's get a CBC. Type and cross six units.
做鼻胃插管 通知手术室
Let's drop an NG. Call the O.R.,
做剖腹探查术前准备
tell them to prep for an exploratory lap.
就是这些 加把劲
That's it,people. Come on.
好啦 伙计们 加快速度
All right, people, come on! Let's go.
我们知道该做什么
We know what we are doing.
以前处理过这类病症 加快速度
We've done this before. Alright. Come on.
好了 卡马乔 我抓住了 把他移过去
All right. Camacho, I got him. Clear. Let's get him in close.
森赫斯特先生 不要担心
Mr Thunhurst, listen to me, don't worry about a thing.
不会有事的
Everything's gonna be fine.
好了 听我口令 我们做过的
All right, on my count.we've done it before.
一 二 三 移♥动♥
Here we go. One, two, three! Let's go!
好了 清场 大家动起来
All right, clear. Let's move, people!
开始了
Here we go.
我需要做个鼻胃插管
All right, I need to drop an NG.
给胸部和腹部做X光
Let's get a chest x-ray and abdominal.
用便携仪器 赶紧的
Make it a portable. Let's move!
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表