剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
弗里曼先生 你的药检结果出来了
Mr Freeman, your tests came back.
是阴性
It was negative.
好
Good.
现在我可以带走我的孩子了吗
Now can I have my baby?
你的大女儿珊德拉的药检结果是阳性
Your older daughter, Shandra's drug test was positive.
你知道这事 是不是
You knew that, didn't you?
你有孩子吗 医生
Do you have kids, doctor?
有 我有个儿子
One. I have a son.
我妻子去世前那年
The year before my wife died...
她和珊德拉经常争吵
she and Shandra were at each other's throats.
典型的青春期现象
Typical adolescent stuff.
她们只是
They just...
没有机会去解决这件事
never had a chance to work it out.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do...
怎么和她交流
how to reach her.
有时候
Sometimes...
我感觉她都不想活了
I think she's trying to kill herself.
她需要帮助
She needs help.
我可以帮忙
I can help you get it for her.
宝贝 你可以先在这睡
Honey, you can fall asleep in here
但是过会儿我会把你抱回你自己的床上 行吗
but I'm gonna have to put you in your own bed later, okay?
好
Ok.
明天妈妈会回家吗
Does Mommy come home tomorrow?
后天回来 好了 睡吧
Day after tomorrow. Now good night.
-我想她了 -我也想她
- I miss her. - Me too.
爸爸
Daddy?
怎么了
Yes.
如果我受伤了
If I got hurt,
你会治好我吗
would you fix me?
当然会
Yes, I would.
你不会让我死对吗
You wouldn't let me die?
你是我在这世上最珍贵的宝贝
You are the most important thing to me on this earth.
我会用尽一切办法让你活得更好
And I would do everything to make you better.
一切
Everything.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Daddy.
我也爱你 宝贝
I love you, sweetheart.
拜托 克洛伊 不要这么对我
Come on, Chloe, don't do this to me.
克洛伊
Chloe.
克洛伊 我跟你说过不要让猫跑出去
Chloe, I told you not to let the cat out.
克洛伊
Chloe!
克洛伊
Chloe!
该死
Damn it!
克洛伊
Oh, Chloe.
苏珊
Susan.
苏珊
Susan?
猫跑出去了
The cat was out.
会好起来的
It's gonna be all right.
我会跟她谈谈 给她帮助
I'll talk to her. We'll get her some help.
会好起来的
It's gonna be okay.
没事了
It's okay.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表