剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
不是你想的那样 他接受了我的道歉
It's nothing like that. He accepted my apology.
他比我大度
Well, he's a bigger person than I am.
别这样 走慢点
Come on, slow down here.
不如当我们见面时双方都
Why don't we just agree to behave like adults
表现得像个成年人 好吗
when we're around each other?
-我们 -不 是我
- We? - No, me.
是我 对不起
It's me and I'm sorry.
你想打我吗
You wanna hit me?
别装了 你想打
Come on, you want to.
你要打吗 就打这 会让你舒服些
You gonna hit me? Right here. It'll make you feel better.
来吧 你知道你想打
Come on. You know you want to.
-用劲打 -你一定就是罗斯医生了
- Just give it your best shot. - You must be Dr. Ross.
琳达·法雷尔 诺威尔制药
Linda Farrell, Novell Pharmaceuticals.
听说你负责这里的儿童急诊
I understand You handle emergency pediatrics around here.
是的 你好 我是道格·罗斯
Yes, I do. Hi, I'm Doug Ross.
你说得对 我感觉好多了
You're right. I feel better.
-我打扰你们了吗 -没有 我们说完了
- Did I interrupt something? - No, we're done.
-你说你为谁工作来着 -诺威尔
- Who did you say that you worked for? - Novell.
你有试过我们新的头孢菌素吗
Have you tried our new cephalosporin?
抗菌谱很广
It has excellent coverage.
-道格 -我在
- Doug. - Yeah.
法雷尔小姐 不管你在卖♥♥什么 我都买♥♥
Miss Farrell, whatever you're selling, I'm buying.
是法雷尔小姐 对吧
It's Miss Farrell, right?
-叫我琳达 -我道格
- Call me Linda. - You can call me Doug.
医生 医生
Doc. Hey, doc.
你好 你感觉怎么样
Hi, how are you feeling?
-挺好的 好多了 -那就好
- Okay, you know? Much better. - Good.
医生 我是个废柴 总把事情搞砸
Hey, doc, doc. I'm a screwup. Always have been.
我觉得我需要参加一个项目
I think I need to get into a program.
刘易斯医生
Dr. Lewis?
没事 杰瑞
It's okay, Jerry.
好的 我可以给你推荐一些
Yeah, sure. I can give you some referrals.
好 但是我不能
Right. Right. But I can't be in one
参加在南区的
on the South Side. You know?
我要离开这个街区
I gotta get out of the neighborhood.
但是搬家 定居别处是需要钱的
But it costs money to move, to set up someplace else.
你得找人帮我 关照我
You gotta find someone to help, to care.
不
No.
只是几百块而已
It's just a couple of hundred bucks. That's all.
我说不行
I said no.
一百块
A hundred bucks.
-五十块 -你怎么了 聋了吗 我说不
- Fifty! - What are you, deaf? I said no.
够了
That's it.
我什么都没做
I wasn't doing nothing!
你得离开了 兄弟
You're out of here, pal.
你个贱♥人♥ 我只是找你帮忙
You bitch! I was only asking you for help.
贱♥人♥
Bitch!
贱♥人♥ 贱♥人♥
Bitch! Bitch!
罗斯医生
Dr. Ross.
回家吧 弗里曼先生
Might as well go home, Mr. Freeman.
卡尼莎今天不会出院的
Kanesha's not gonna be released today.
-那是因为你 对吧 -没错
- That's because of you, right? - That's right.
罗斯医生 我今晚能带我宝贝回家吗
Dr. Ross, can I take my baby home? Tonight?
你五岁的女儿
Your five-year-old daughter
因可♥卡♥因♥服用过量正在康复
is recovering from a cocaine overdose.
-我不知道她从哪儿拿到的 -早上六点
- I don't know where she got it. - At 6:00 in the morning?
给你个提示 她在你家里找到的
I give you a hint. She got it from your house.
是因为我是黑人吧 毒品 黑人
It's because I'm black, right? Drugs, black man...
-就会有麻烦 -你女儿差点就死了
- Got be trouble! - Listen your daughter could have died.
明白吗 她有严重的心脏病
Understand? She has a serious heart condition.
你没有权利来评判我
You have no right to judge me!
走着瞧
Watch me.
你那个男孩死了
Your boy died.
嗯 我知道了
Yeah, I heard.
-雨什么时候开始下的 -几分钟前
- When did it start raining? - A couple of minutes ago.
但愿能让这一切都凉下来
Maybe it'll cool things down.
-把你的东西都收好 瑞秋 -你们把他治好了吗
- Gather your things up, Rach. - Did you make him all better?
-谁呀 -绿房♥间里那个男孩
- Who? - The boy in the green room.
那个枪击受害者
The gunshot victim.
他们非常努力了 瑞秋
They tried really hard, Rachel.
但是他还是死了
but he died.
他妈妈会很伤心吧
Will his mom be sad?
很伤心
Very sad.
你伤心吗
Are you sad?
嗯
Yeah.
如果你伤心 那你怎么不哭呢
If you're sad, why aren't you crying?
我在哭
I am.
在这里
Right here.
本顿医生 有一个暴♥力♥犯罪探员
Dr. Benton, there's a detective here from violent crimes.
想和你聊聊枪击案那个男孩
He wants to talk to you about that gunshot kid.
把你的东西都收好 好吗 宝贝
Put all your stuff away. Okay, hon?
有时间吗
Got a minute?
他说的有道理
He's got a point.
如果是个住在北区叫斯蒂芬妮的女孩发生这事
Would you feel the same way if her name was Stephanie,
你会有同样的想法吗
and she lived on the North Side?
-跟肤色没有关系 -当然有
- This isn't about race. - Sure it is.
所以你觉得我也是个种族主义者
So you think I'm a racist too?
不是 我只是觉得可以给他次机会 我相信他
No, I think he deserves a chance. I believed him.
你觉得这值得赌上小姑娘的性命是吗
Are you willing to stake that child's life on it?
看他是否愿意接受药检
See if he is willing to take a drug test,
其他家人也得做
rest of the family too.
看看她家附近有什么可疑人物
And find out who else has been hanging around the house.
这有望结束现在这种天气
Hopefully, that's going to break this weather...
-亚瑟 -如假包换
- Arthur? - The very same.
不敢相信
That's incredible!
他看上去比你上一任丈夫好多了
He looks better than your last husband.
亚瑟 你的旧衣服 听我的 都烧掉
Here's your old clothes, Arthur. Take my advice. Burn them.
这是什么
What was that?
空调修好了
The air conditioning is back on.
棒极了 我也该下班了
Great. Just in time for me to go home.
晚安
Good night.
杰瑞 如果这个人明天早上还在这儿
Jerry, If this guy's here in the morning,
咱们就找几把铲子
why wouldn't we get some shovels
把他埋在停车场
and bury him in the parking lot?
不好意思 格林医生
Sorry, Dr. Greene.
晚安
Good night.
当你接到这个男孩的时候他意识清醒吗
So when you brought the boy, was he conscious?
有没有说什么
Did he say anything?
伊凡被这孩子袭击过两次了
Lvan had been shot by the same kid twice before.
-他跟你说的吗 -对
- Is that what he told you? - Yeah.
他说是这次他击中的这个男孩
Did he tell you that he shot the kid this time?
对 你觉得伊凡要被这个孩子
Yeah. Look, how many times was Ivan supposed
袭击多少次才行呢
to let this kid attack him?
好的 非常感谢
All right. Thanks a lot.
有需要我们还会再联♥系♥的
We'll be in touch if we need anything else.
听着 警探
Look, detective.
伊凡不应该坐牢
Ivan's not the kind of man that belongs in jail.
你们两个是朋友
Are you two friends?
我想是的
Yeah, I guess we are.
那孩子没带枪
That kid was unarmed.
格雷戈先生追他到街上
Mr. Gregor chased him out to the street
在他逃跑的时候射击他
and shot him as he ran away.
你知道格雷戈先生在哪吗 医生
You know where Mr. Gregor is, doc?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
本顿医生 创伤二室找你
Dr. Benton, they need you in Trauma 2.
本顿医生
Dr. Benton.
-你还好吗 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
二室
Two.
走吧
Let's go.
卡特
Carter!
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表