剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
星期四我们做口头辩论
We do oral arguments on
星期三晚上做简报
Thursday and letter briefing Wednesday nights.
你总是在那里
That's where you always are.
差不多七年了 马克 七年之痒
It's almost seven years. Mark, they say you get an itch.
一直都是
All the time.
我没想过别人
I don't think about anybody else.
-苏珊·刘易斯 -我们只是朋友
- Susan Lewis? - We're just friends.
怎么了 你在影射什么
What is this? You projecting?
我们还能在哪里做呢
Where else can we do it?
我想在接下来的几周里有记忆来支撑我
I wanna have memories to hold me over the next few weeks.
厨柜上
Kitchen table?
那是你奶奶的厨柜 她会说什么呢
It's your grandmother's. What would she say?
爷爷屡试不爽
Worked for Grandpa.
让应答机接吧
Let the machine get it.
让我出去
Let me out!
如果他不冷静下来 我没办法缝合
I can't stitch him if he won't settle down.
把你的手拿开
Get your hand off me!
-兰道先生 -我是一个自♥由♥国家的公民
- Mr. Randall. - I'm a citizen of a free country!
-你没有权利让我在这里 -你的头在流血
- You got no right to keep me here! - Your head is bleeding.
放我走
Let me go!
不值得
It ain't worth it.
-没什么是值得的 -兰道先生
- Nothing's worth it. - Mr. Randall? Mr. Randall?
带他去二号♥检查室
Take him to Exam 2.
走吧
Let's go.
让斯维迪克下来
Get Cvetic down here.
他可能需要对自杀性抑郁症进行评估
He might need assessment for suicidal depression.
你要假装我不在这里多久 皮特
How long you gonna pretend I'm not here, Peter?
你太以自我为中心了 我在工作
That's fairly self-centered of you. I'm working.
祝贺你获得斯达泽奖学金
Congratulations on the Starzl.
很抱歉你赢到 但我很高兴我赢得了
I'm sorry you didn't get it, but I'm glad I did.
你宁愿别人赢了吗
Would you rather someone else had won?
我没有那么投入
I really wasn't that invested in it.
如果你赢不了 你就想让我输
You wanted me to lose if you couldn't win.
皮特
Peter.
我比你早一年
I'm a year ahead of you.
如果你愿意 我能帮你成为更好的外科医生
I could help you be a better surgeon if you'd let me.
你知道你的问题是什么吗
You know what your problem is?
不知道 但我觉得你会告诉我
No, but I have a feeling you're willing to tell me.
输给一个女人
Losing to a woman.
拜托
Oh, come on.
事实是 你想和我上♥床♥
The truth is, you wanna sleep with me.
这样你就不会感到威胁了
Then you wouldn't be so threatened.
莎拉
Sara...
我不但不想和你上♥床♥
Not only don't I want to sleep with you...
我连想都没想过
...l've never even fantasized about it.
显然 你想过
Obviously, you have.
对
Yeah, right.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我只想离开 好吗
I just wanna leave, okay?
你为什么不让医生帮你看看你的头
Why don't you want a doctor to take care of your head?
你是什么心理医生吗
What are you, a shrink?
心理医生都说我迟早会看开
Shrinks, they tell me I'll get over it.
我的妻子被撞在路灯上
My wife gets smashed against a streetlight...
我的儿子的头都被撞飞了
...and my son gets his head cut off,
而他说我很快就可以看开
and I'll get over it real soon.
你知道吗
You know...
生气没什么不对
...there's nothing wrong with being angry.
我不需要你的同情
I don't need this patronizing crap.
你觉得你很重要吗
You think you're important?
没有人否认你的痛苦 兰道先生
No one denies your pain, Mr.Randall.
但是自怜自哀并不是解决方法
But self-pity isn't the answer.
抓住他 冷静
Hold it now! Cool it!
你会伤到自己 冷静点
You're gonna hurt yourself. Now come on!
我需要兰道先生留院检查72小时
I'm ordering Mr. Randall committed for 72 hours.
带他去5号♥房♥ 限制他的活动
Take him to 5, put him in restraints.
你要把我锁起来
You're locking me up?
你这个混♥蛋♥ 你以为你是谁
You dumb bastard! Who do you think you are?!
你不能这样做
You can't do this to me!
-我可以喝一整天酒 -站好
- I can drink all day long! - Just stand still!
-那是怎么回事 -我收他入院了
- What's that about? - Oh, I committed him.
什么 他是个酒鬼
What? He's a drunk.
他是个危险的酒鬼 他试图打我
He's a dangerous drunk. He tried to hit me.
你做了全套的精神检查吗
Did you do a full psych exam?
他是个可悲的酒鬼 那不必要
He's a pathetic drunk, I didn't have to.
你疯了吗
What's wrong with you?
你想毁掉你的事业吗 如果他告你怎么办
Are you trying to destory your career? What if he sues?
去他的
Screw him!
他怎么可能告我
What if he does?
你一会儿忙吗 想不想吃点意大利菜
Are you busy later? You wanna do some Italian?
-卡萝 你有空吗 -嗯 失陪一下
- Carol, you got a minute? - Yeah. Excuse me.
警♥察♥实验室打电♥话♥来询问强♥奸♥化验的事
The police lab called about the rape kit.
他们说样本中有四种
They said there are four different pubic hairs
不同的阴毛
in the samples.
她以及另外三个人的
Hers and three others.
-你能帮我照顾这位吗 -当然
- Will you cover for me for a minute? - Sure.
杰米 那天晚上还有谁在场
Jamie, who else was there last night?
我们采集的样本中
There were three other types of human hair
还有其他三人的毛发
in the samples we took.
警♥察♥也会问你同样的问题
The police will ask the same questions.
如果你想要帮助 你必须回答我
So if you want me to help, you have to help me.
-我告诉过你 我和托德在一起 -还有谁
- I was with Todd like I told you. - And who else?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
-你告诉我的话里有真话吗 -有
- Have you told me anything that's true so far? - Yes!
我去了托德家里 那还有他的两个朋友
I went over to Todd's, and he had two friends there.
我并不认识他们 之后我们喝酒
And I didn't know them, and we were drinking.
-接着发生了什么 -我不记得
- And then what happened? - I don't remember.
-什么都不记得了 -不要
- Anything? - No. No!
不要再问了 我不记得 我喝醉了
Christ, no! I don't remember. I was drunk.
那些男的在场 我把托德推开
There were these guys, and I was pushing Todd away...
另外一个男的 天啊
...and this other guy... Oh, God! Oh, God!
好了好了
Okay. All right.
没事了
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
我是这个急诊室的代理总住院医师
I am the acting chief resident of this ER.
你可以回你的六楼呆着了
Why don't you go back to the 6th floor?
-你去高尔夫比赛要迟到吧 -医生 医生
- Aren't you late for a golf game? - Doc Doc
-怎么了 -那个叫麦凯布的小孩停止呼吸了
- What? - The McCabe kid stopped breathing.
创伤二室
Trauma 2
莉迪亚 通知麻醉科
Lydia. Call Anesthesiology
再找个耳鼻喉外科医生过来
and get an ENT surgeon down here now, please.
-他缺氧了 -这是会厌炎
- He's hypoxic. - Epiglottitis.
让一让 50岁车祸伤者 肺功能衰竭
Coming through! 50-year-old crasher. Collapsed lung.
-血氧含量70 还在下降 -喉镜
- Oxygen sat's 70 and dropping. - All right, laryngoscope.
-他昏迷多久了 -不到一分钟
- How long has he been out? - Less than a minute.
这事有点突然 他的妈妈在哪
This came on fast. Where's the mother?
等待室
Waiting room.
我看不见他的声带 我们试试能不能弄出气泡
I can't see his cords. See if we can get an air bubble.
-时间呢 -有明显肿胀 引吸
- What's the time? - Lot of swelling. Suction.
这个管子太大了 我要一个小的
This tube is too big. I need a smaller one.
右侧呼吸渐弱
Diminished breath sounds on the right.
有鼓音
Hyperresonant.
气管移位了
Okay. We got a tracheal shift.
不好 张力性气胸
Oh, no, tension pneumo.
-道格需要一个小型插管 -在最下层的抽屉
- Doug needs a smaller ET tube. - Bottom drawer.
道格那在处理什么
What's Doug got in there?
会厌炎 6岁的孩子
Epiglottitis, 6-year-old...
血压70/50 他口唇发青了
BP's 70 over 50. He's cyanotic.
给我个14号♥针
Give me a 14-gauge needle.
成功了 恭喜你 卡尔曼先生 你死不了了
Got it. Congratulations, Mr. Kalman, you're gonna live.
这里肿胀到堵塞了
It's swollen shut.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表