剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
- Who is it? - Langworthy.
-太棒了 正如我愿 -什么情况 皮特
- Oh, great. Just what I need. - What have we got, Peter?
青少年男性 背后中了数枪
Teenage male with multiple gunshots in the back.
双侧血胸
Bilateral hemothorax.
左胸已经抽出了1升
We got a liter out of the left already.
本顿医生 那个俄♥罗♥斯♥人一直喊你
Dr. Benton, that Russian guy keeps screaming for you.
他说只让你帮他的头缝针
He says you are the only one he's going to let sew his head.
没有脉搏了 皮特
I can't get a pulse, Peter.
卡特 去处理伊凡
Carter, go take care of Ivan.
我正在缝针呢
I'm putting in this stitch.
右心室有一枚子弹
We got a bullet in the right ventricle.
心包填塞 来吧 我为他开胸
Tamponade. Here we go. I'll crack his chest.
不用你 他是我的病人
No, you won't. He's my patient.
卡特 你怎么还在 快去 快
Carter, you still here? Go, go! Move! Move!
胸廓切开术工具
Thoracotomy tray.
-动起来 动起来 -快点 快
- Let's move! Let's move! - Come on, come on!
来吧
Here we go.
你好 卡尼莎
Hi, Kanesha.
她叫瑞秋
This is Rachel.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
坐到椅子上来吧
Let me get you a stool, okay?
她会好起来吗
Is she going to get better?
会的 她感觉好多了
Yeah, she's feeling a lot better.
谢天谢地 是吧 卡尼莎
Thank God. Aren't you, Kanesha?
我喜欢你的狗
I like your dog.
它叫斯梅德利
His name is Smedley.
我以前有一只狗 真的狗
I had a dog. A real dog.
它叫麦克斯
His name was Max.
它逃走了吗
Did he run away?
它老了 后来死了
He was old and he died.
我妈妈也死了 但她不老
My mom died, but she wasn't old.
我妈妈在密尔沃基 我爸爸是你的医生
My mommy's in Milwaukee. My daddy's your doctor.
他让我感觉好多了
He helped make me better.
这是医生的工作
That's what doctors do.
我十岁的时候会有一只真的小狗
I get a real dog when I'm ten.
我爸爸说我可以给它取名字
My dad says I get to name him.
心脏停搏 过速 140
PEA, tachycardic, 140.
心跳快 没有血压
Heart's racing with no pressure.
扩张器
Spreader.
谢谢 萨拉
Thank you, Sarah.
瑞秋 瑞秋 瑞秋
Hey, hey, hey. Hey, Rach. Rach. Rach.
-他病了吗 -我想是的
- Is he sick? - Yeah, I think he is.
-有人伤害了他吗 -我不知道 亲爱的
- Did somebody hurt him? - I don't know, darling.
坏人吗
Somebody bad?
或许是个很坏的人
Probably someone very bad.
就是他
It was him.
他之前和朋友来过 射伤了我
He came in before with his friend, and he shoot me.
请不要动 格雷戈先生
You need to stay still, Mr. Gregor.
现在他又来了 若无其事
Now he just come in. Like nothing.
他以为我害怕 这次我可不怕
He thinks I'm being afraid. Not this time.
这次该他害怕了 对吧
This time, he should be afraid, huh?
换做是你 看他进来会怎么做
What would you do if he come in?
对之前射伤过你的人
The one who shoot you before?
-我不知道 -你也开枪 就该这么做
- I don't know. - You shoot, that's what you do!
像我一样
Just like me.
说不会开枪的人都是骗子
Any man say he don't, he is a liar.
该死的骗子
A damn liar.
我今天一直在找你
I've been looking for you today.
我得去实验室
I have to get to the lab.
我送你过去
Well, I'll walk with you.
我那样出现在你家是我不对
Look, I was a jerk, showing up at your place like that.
所以
And so...
我要向你道歉
I owe you an apology.
你不会轻易饶过我了 是吧
You're not making this any easier for me, are you?
你不是要去实验室吗
Aren't you going up to the lab?
不用 我习惯走楼梯
No, I always take the stairs.
她挺不错的 是吧
Great girl, isn't she?
你还对她存有幻想 我不怪你
I don't blame you for still wanting to be with her.
换做我也是一样
I know I do.
我那样出现在卡萝家
I was a jerk going up to
是我不对
Carol's place like that.
因为...
It was...
我也做过这种事
I've done the same sort of thing myself.
别太苛责自己了
Don't be so tough on yourself.
我们会治好你的 女士
We'll get you all fixed up, ma'am.
-你不出来吗 -我还没到
- You getting off? - Not my floor.
-到顶楼了 -我按错楼层了
- We're on the 12th. - Yeah, I punched the wrong button.
-心包膜充满了血 -剪刀
- Pericardium's full of blood. - Scissors.
-给我2-O缝合线 -来不及了
- Get me a two-O suture. - No time.
那我该做什么
What do you want me to do?
先拿手指堵上吧
Make right the Dutch one with the finger in the dyke.
大家抓紧
OK, hold on tight everybody.
要喷血了
It's gonna be a gusher.
准备好了吗
Ready?
通知手术室了
O.R.'s been alerted.
好的
All right, ok, ok.
到底在哪
Where is it?
找到了
Got it!
借过 大家让一让
Coming through! Clear the way, people!
快点 我们走
Come on, let's go!
加快
Step on it!
打电♥话♥告诉手术室 准备接纳一名心脏压塞患者
Call the O.R. Telling them they got a tamponade coming up.
然后打给心脏科
Then I want you to call Cardiology
告诉他们现在需要十单位血
and tell them there's gonna need 10 units now!
让手术室准备心肺体外循环
And have O.R. prep for a heart-lung bypass!
借过 各位
Coming through, people!
按住电梯 快走
Hold the elevator! Let's go. Come on!
胜者是
And the winner is...
看完检验报告再哭 伙计们
Read it and weep, boys.
473 每次都是她赢
Four seventy-three. Every damn time!
她怎么做到的
How does she do it?
接下来会很艰难
This is gonna be a tough one.
你真想给他清理身体吗
You really gonna clean him up?
-规矩就是规矩 -真庆幸我没赢
- Tradition is tradition. - I'm glad I didn't win.
来吧亚瑟 你和热水
Come on, Arthur. You've got an appointment
有个约会
with some hot water.
-你的保姆还没来 -车太热了
- Your sitter still hasn't shown? - The car overheated.
他们什么时候能修好空调
When will they fix the air conditioning?
他们在努力维修
They're working on it.
杰瑞 已经死的那家伙还在这
Jerry, the dead guy is still here.
难道要等他变臭吗
Are we waiting for him to get ripe?
抱歉 格林医生 我跟病理科说过了
I'm sorry, Dr.Greene. I called Pathology.
至少给他盖层床单啊
Why don't you throw a sheet over him, at least?
你一定是杰瑞了
You must be Jerry.
我是琳达·法雷尔 诺威尔制药的
I'm Linda Farrell, Novell Pharmaceuticals.
你喜欢意大利腊肠比萨吧 杰瑞
You like pepperoni pizza, Jerry?
我是素食主义者
I'm a vegetarian.
我吃
I'll eat it.
格林医生在吗
Is Dr. Greene available?
-他在等我 -在他的休息日吗
- He's expecting me. - On his day off?
板子上写了他在班
He's on the board.
法雷尔女士 你是卖♥♥什么的
What are you selling Miss Farrell?
你是负责采购的吗 这位医生
Are you in a procurement position, Dr?
刘易斯 格林医生今天很忙
Lewis. Dr. Greene's very busy today.
-我等他 -那要等很久很久
- I'll wait. - Could be quite a while.
那我和杰瑞一起闲话当年 可以吗 小杰
Jerry and I will catch up on old times, then. Won't we, Jer?
没问题
Sure.
我会告诉他你来了
I'll tell him you're here.
杰瑞 你来自哪里 西镇吗
Where you from, Jerry? West Town?
-是的 乌克兰村 -我就知道
- Yeah, Ukrainian Village. - Oh, I knew it.
我祖父在哈顿西大街长大的
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表