剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
You're really not being a lot of help with this, Mark.
我投降了 六个月了
I've surrendered. You haven't been able
你还在犹豫不决
to decided for six months.
我真的已经把选择范围缩小到
I've really narrowed it down
吉普切诺基 福特探险者
to either the Cherokee, Explorer...
三菱蒙特罗 雪佛兰骑兵 或者日产探路者
...Montero, Trooper or Pathfinder.
什么 没有丰田超霸吗
What, no 4-Runner?
苏珊 马克 我打算把这周发病率和死亡率大会
Susan, Mark, I'm gonna switch this week's M and M
改到今天下午
to this afternoon.
我想要凯森医生也参与进来 他周五没时间
I want Dr. Kayson to come. He can't free on Friday.
凯森医生
Dr. Kayson.
我希望你去介绍你今早那个心脏病的病例
I want you to present your morning's heart case.
弗莱尼根先生
Mr. Flannigan.
绝佳的教学案例
Excellent teaching case.
只是医院流程之一 我们五点见 五点哦
All part of the process. I'll see you at five. 5 o'clock.
我的天啊
Oh, God!
那个病人还没有去世 是吧
He didn't crump, did he?
没有 我给他用了溶栓剂
No. I gave him TPA,
凯森想做血管成形术
Kayson wanted angioplasty.
我只是不想再提这件事了
Just hate to get into it again.
"我肯定这会是个极好的教学案例 苏珊"
"I'm sure it'll be an excellent teaching case, Susan."
跟我来 跟紧点 明白了吗
Follow me. Stay close, all right?
无论你做什么 都别妨碍我
Don't get in the way, whatever you do.
你好 艾琳
Hey! Iren.
跟着我 快点 快点
Stay on me. Come on, come on.
走
Go!
病人什么情况
What've we got?
十六岁女孩在海军码头发生快艇事故
16-year-old girl. Jet Ski accident by Navy Peer.
她男朋友想超越一艘二十英尺的捕鲸船
Boyfriend tried to outrun a 20 feet whaler.
她头部外伤导致意识丧失
Altered LOC from head trauma.
收到 我们走 她生命体征如何
Okay. Go. What are her vitals?
头部有四英尺长撕裂伤
Four-inch scalp laceration.
已压♥迫♥止血了
Bleeding controlled with pressure.
卡特 快 走了
Carter! Go! Move!
左臂和右腿骨折有明显异位
Left arm and right leg with obvious deformed fracture.
血压60/40 脉搏140且微弱 瞳孔散大
Vitals 60 over 40, pulse 140 and thready. Pupils blown.
昏迷指数3-4-3 皮肤苍白冰冷
GCS 343. Skin is pale and cool.
-她溺水有多久 -最多三分钟
- How long was she down in the water? - 3 minutes, max.
男朋友做了心肺复苏
Boyfriend started CPR.
有反应 但仍无意识
Get a respond but she stayed unconscious.
尝试呼吸复苏吗
Was there any respiratory effort?
卡特 快走 去开门 快走 快
Carter, move! Go on, get the door! Go! Go ahead! Go!
休伊的检查结果
Huey's test results have failed to show
没有显示感染源
a source of infection.
这意味着什么
What does that mean?
这可能并没有什么
It doesn't necessarily mean anything.
但考虑到他嗜睡症状 我们需要排除脑膜炎的可能
But with his lethargy, we need to rule out meningitis.
所以我想给他做个腰穿
So I would like to do a lumbar puncture.
-腰穿 -就是腰椎穿刺
- Lumbar puncture? - A spinal tap.
腰椎穿刺
Spinal tap?
-谁来给我讲下病情 -卡特医生
- Who wants to fill me in? - Dr. Carter.
她 她十六岁 在湖上发生事故
She...she's 16. It was an accident on the lake.
低血压
She's hypotensive.
好 好像是溺水五分钟
I...I think she was under water 5 minutes.
是三分钟 多处创伤
Three minutes. Multiple trauma,
低血压 心跳过速 昏迷指数3-4-3
hypotension, tachycardia, GCS 343.
肢体多处骨折 神经和血管完好
Multiple extremity fractures. Neuro and vascular, intact.
谢谢你 卡特医生 这里交给我们就好
Thank you, Dr. Carter. We'll take it from here.
我们走吧 各位
Let's move, people.
通知放射科来做个脊柱造影
Tell X-ray we need a cross-table C-spine
和床前胸片
and a portable chest.
生化七项 血常规 交叉配型8个单位的红细胞
Chem-7, CBC, type and cross-match 8 unit packed cells.
打给手术室 叫他们推迟其他手术 我们走
Call O.R. Tell them move it down. Let's move.
好的 如果你想洗把脸的话
All right. Now. The bathroom is right over here
洗手间就在这边
if you want to splash some water on your face.
-马利克会告诉你在哪里等 好吧 -谢谢
- Malik will show you where you can wait, okay? - Thank you.
我听说你有个家属晕倒了
Hey! I heard you had a crasher.
初为人父的考验
Trials of fatherhood.
你跟卡萝谈了吗
You talk to Carol yet?
我正准备说 泰格拉里就出现了
I tried to. Taglieri showed up.
你不会意外吧 道格
You are not surprised are you, Doug?
他们都在一起有段时间了
I mean they've been going out for a while.
你没指望她为你一辈子郁郁寡欢吧
You didn't expect her to pine away for you forever?
我没有
No, I didn't.
你只是希望她会
Just hoped she would?
没人喜欢被人取代
Nobody likes being replaced.
我庆幸是我提的分手
Glad I did it first.
尽管我完全不记得原因了
Although for the life of me, I can't remember why.
也许只是因为你年少无知 天真幼稚
Maybe it's just because you're stupid, childish, immature.
我懂了啦
I get the point.
很快会有人
We'll have someone in here
过来给你缝针的 好吧
to do your stitches in a few minutes, okay?
-谢谢你 -不客气 你的血检报告出来了
- Thank you. - Sure.Your blood test came back.
你没告诉我你有白血病
You didn't tell me you have leukemia.
你问我来这治什么 就是这个割伤
You asked what I came in for. This darn cut.
我在厨房♥滑倒真是太蠢了
I feel stupid slipping in the kitchen.
一般人都只会在浴缸里滑倒 是吧
You are supposed to slip in the bathtub, right?
你不是滑倒的 派克太太 你晕倒了
I don't think you slipped, Mrs. Packer, I think you fainted.
你的白细胞和血小板计数都很低
Your white blood cell and platelet count is very low.
你有很严重的再生障碍性贫血
You have severe aplastic anemia.
我只需要别人给我缝合
If someone could just sew me up.
你需要住院
You need to be admitted to the hospital
接受输血
for a blood transfusion.
这不可能 今天不行
That's just not possible. Not today.
派克太太 你不接受成分输血
Mrs Packer, without transfusion of blood component,
你有很大可能会感染流血
you're susceptible to infection, bleeding
-甚至心脏病发作 -医生 这些我都知道
- possibly even a heart attack. - I know all about it, doctor
我得这个病已经有些时候了
I've had this for quite some time.
而且我也没有剩下什么时间了
And time is something I don't have a great deal of anymore.
我不想把时间浪费在医院里
I'd rather not spend it in a hospital.
现在能找个人来给我缝针了吗
Now if I could just get a few stitches.
好的 我们马上派人过来帮你
Okay, we'll have someone in here in a minute, all right?
谢谢你
Thank you.
我知道很痛 不哭
I know. I know. Okay.
你真是个勇敢的孩子 都结束了
All right. You're a very brave boy. All finished.
卡特医生 下次你来做腰穿
Dr. Carter, next time you can do the lumbar.
来抱抱 宝贝 来吧 没事了
Come here, buddy. Here we go. I know.
乖乖 都结束了 别哭了
I know. It's all over. Come on.
苏珊叫你去护士站旁帮人缝几针
Susan needs you to do some stitches by the nurse's desk.
这就来
Okay.
没事了
There you go.
-你看到马克了吗 -没有 抱歉
- Hey! Have you seen Mark? - No, sorry.
还撑得住吗
Hanging in?
-我们迟点还一起喝咖啡吗 -当然
- We still having coffee later? - Yeah, sure.
这样就好了 派克太太
That ought to do it, Mrs Packer.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你还好吗
You okay?
不会有事的 不会有事的
You're gonna be okay. You're gonna be okay.
你知道吗 当我想起所有伟大的歌♥手时
You know, when I think of all the great ones
艾拉·费兹洁拉是我最爱
Ella Fitzgerald is probably my favorite.
她简直太棒了
I mean, she's amazing.
而她的音乐
And the music
今时今日已经是绝响了
there's nothing like that music today.
是的 无可比拟 没错
No, there isn't. No.
你想唱歌♥吗
Do you wanna sing?
*生命起航 神采飞扬*
*Life begins and spirits rise*
*往事成灰*
*And they become memories*
*夕不可追*
*That vaporize*
*灰烬重燃*
*And the vapor becomes*
*心中之梦*
*The dreams we devise*
*沉醉梦中*
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表