剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
...女性模式 如果你允许我这么说
...if you will, feminine model,
这样一来 病人属于我们
in which the patient belongs to us.
听起来很棒 但存在吗
Sounds good. Does it exist?
会存在的 我正在努力中
It will. I'm building it.
不好意思 您是
And you are again?
约翰·科赫 麻省理工斯隆管理学院
John Koch. MIT, Sloan School of Management.
有个问题
We have a problem.
她不愿意等整形外科医生
She doesn't wanna wait for the plastic surgeon.
想现在就带女儿回家
She wants to take her home.
-社工还没到吗 -我呼了她三次
- Where's the social worker? - I paged her three times.
-警♥察♥呢 -应该在来的路上了
- What about the police? - Supposed to be on their way.
好吧 跟我来
Okay, follow my lead.
很抱歉耽误您那么久
We apologize for the delay.
整形外科医生想要给邦妮的手做多些检查
The plastic surgeon wants to do some more tests on Bonnie's hand.
海瑟薇护士会带她去放射科
Nurse Hathaway's going to take her up to Radiology.
我可以一起去吗
Can I go with her?
不好意思 医院规定
I'm sorry. Hospital policy.
我想跟妈妈呆一起
I wanna stay with my mommy.
没关系 宝贝 来吧
It's okay, sweetheart. Come on.
我要妈妈
I want my mommy!
-我不想她离开我 -就是她
- I don't want her to go. - This is her.
-冷静点 -抓住她的脚
- Calm down! - Get her feet!
把我的宝贝还我
Give me back my baby!
你撒谎 你这个撒谎的贱♥人♥
You lied, you lying bitch!
你个撒谎的贱♥人♥
You lying bitch!
求你了别带走我的孩子
Please don't take my baby!
各位 动起来 给他做术前准备
All right, people. Let's move. Let's get him prepped.
医生 快给我麻醉吧
Doc, knock me out, will you?
放松点 福斯特先生
Just take it easy. Mr. Furst! Mr. Furst!
马上就来
Help is on the way, okay?
好的 来吧
All right. Here we go.
-皮特 我还没给他上麻醉呢 -我没动刀
- Christ! Peter! I haven't put him out yet. - I didn't cut him.
他这是闹哪样
What's going on?
各位 我们能下台了 结石已经自行排出了
Folks, we can all scrub out. The stone had passed.
感谢上帝
Thank God!
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
我在你病历上社会经历一栏
You know, I saw in the socical history
看到你曾执教高中文学
in your chart that you used to teach high school English.
是就在芝加哥的学校任教吗
Was it here in Chicago?
我跟你说 医院有个很棒的图书馆
You know, the hospital has a pretty good library.
如果你想我可以给你带点书来看
I can bring you some books if you like.
例如 来点康拉德的书
Maybe uh....some Conrad?
我跟在布卢明顿地区的三位罗杰·克莱恩都谈过了
I spoke to three Roger Kleins in the Bloomington area...
他们都不是你的儿子
...none of them were your son.
我 我让电♥话♥公♥司♥查了
And I ... I had the phone company checked
所有没有注册的号♥码 我没能找到他
all of the unlisted numbers. I couldn't find him.
还有其他人能让我通知吗
Is there anyone else I can call?
你有多久没有跟你的儿子联♥系♥了
How long has it been since you spoke to your son?
十年了
Ten years.
二...二十年了
Twenty...Twenty years.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不好意思 是我的错 你还好吗
Excuse me! My fault. You okay?
是的 我没事
Yeah, fine.
就六块钱啊
Six lousy bucks.
-我拿到了 哪有小瓶 -给
- I've got it. Where's the vial? - Here.
动作快点 他来了
Quick, he's coming.
有事吗
What?
杰格曼的肠子 本顿的石头
你们真的是太闲了
You people have too much time on your hands.
你很该听听那个小女孩怎么哭的
You should've heard that little girl.
她哭了四十五分钟要找妈妈
She cried for her monther for 45 minutes.
当社工来带走她的时候 她还在哭
When the social worker took her,she was still crying.
这样是为了她好
She's better off.
好在哪 在没有母亲的情况下长大吗
What? Growing up without a mother?
她母亲是个禽兽
Her mother's a monster.
我不这样认为
I don't believe that.
我认为她只是也曾受过伤害
I think she was damaged a long time ago.
希望她治疗后能振作起来 重获抚养权
I hope with some therapy she'll straight up and get her kid back.
你比我乐观多了 感谢上帝
You're more hopeful than I am, thank God.
听说你在申请收养塔蒂阿娜
So, I hear you're fostering Tatiana.
你要像其他人一样 劝我别继续干了吗
You're gonna try and talk me out of it, like everybody else?
不 我认为你在做一件极好的事情
No. I think it's a wonderful thing what you're doing.
-说真的 -真的 我一直觉得你能做个好妈妈
- Really? - Absolutely. I always said you'd make a great mother.
道格 要来个十六岁颈部枪伤的病人
Doug! Got a 16-year-old GSW to the neck.
预计七分钟后到
ETA seven minutes.
这就来
Okay!
谢了
Thanks.
今天可不要有孩子死去
Please no dead kids today.
他怎样了
How is he?
血压在下降 呼吸率也降了
BP's falling, respiration's down.
我觉得他撑不到明早了
I don't think he'll make it till morning.
谢了
Thanks.
我不知道你会喜欢哪本 所以我拿了好几本来
I didn't know which you'd like, so I brought a few.
看来你不是梅尔维尔的粉丝 懂了
Not a fan of Melville, I see.
我的天 恕我失陪一会
Oh, God. Excuse me for a second.
你给二号♥床腿疼病人做好病史登记和理疗了吗
Did you do the history and physical on the leg pain in 2?
还没有 我正准备去
Not yet. I was about to
但我想多陪克莱恩先生一会
but I thought I'd spend some more time with Mr. Klein.
要知道 那个女人已经等了半个小时了
You know that woman has been waiting for half an hour.
为什么要在一个放弃治疗的人身上浪费时间
So, why are you wasting time on a DNR?
因为他要死了 而且没有家人陪他
Because he's dying and he has no family.
卡特 你是在做外科轮值 不是精神关怀项目
Carter, this is your surgical rotation not pastoral care.
成为这个人的家人不是你的工作
It's not your job to become this man's family.
本顿医生 我认为为病人提供关怀
Dr.Benton, I think it's more to patient care
比只给他们开刀有用
than just cutting them open.
不错 但那是护士的工作
Uh huh. And that's what nurses are for.
所以 现在去把腿疼病人的病史登记和理疗做了
So. Do the H and P on the leg pain
然后更新所有人的用药记录
and renew everyone's meds.
有个醉鬼等着我去给他缝针
I've got a drunk to stitch up.
给他缝针
Stitch him up.
有趣的是正是现代医学从根本上
It's interesting how modern medicine
让死亡的仪式感化为乌有
systematically dismantles the rituals of death.
我们为了让这个过程变得程序化而无所不用其极
We do everything to make it routine, a non-event.
我们不说人们死在这里了 而是抢救失败
People don't die here, they "code."
我们能做得更好
We can do better.
我居然之前没有想到 基诺沙
I can't believe I didn't think of it before. Kenosha!
-基诺沙 -基诺沙
- Kenosha? - Kenosha.
我们可以住在那里成为一家人然后通勤来上班
We can live there, be a family and commute.
我还从来没去过基诺沙呢
I had never actually been there. Kenosha
那里很棒 就在湖边 在很好的学区
It's great. It's right on the lake. Got great schools.
-是唐·阿米契的出生地 -原来是这
- Birthplace of Don Ameche. - Well, there it is.
我们的下一位不幸选手来了
Here's our next unlucky contestant.
那个一直给你打电♥话♥的戴安·利兹是谁
Who's this Diane Leeds who keeps calling you?
一个很性感但我不会跟她约会的女人
Very desirable woman who'll never go out with me.
为什么不呢
Why not?
她的一个朋友是我的一个前女友
One of her friends is one of my exes.
她拒绝你了吗
Turned you down?
不是 我从未约过她
No, I never bothered asking her out.
等下 你是在说你怕开口约她吗
Wait, You're telling me you are afraid to ask her out?
-没有人喜欢被拒 -这里什么情况
- Nobody likes rejection. - What do you got?
0.38口径的枪 颈部中枪
38 caliber. Shot him in the neck.
大量失血 血压60/40
He's bleeding profusely, BP's 60 over 40.
这是怎么发生的
How did it happen?
他正抢劫一间店 警♥察♥开枪射中了他
He was robbing store. A cop shot him.
让我来接手 行了 好了 我们走
Turn him over to me. I got it. Alright! Let's go!
-这位又是什么情况 -这位是那个警♥察♥
- What's his story? - He's the cop.
给我一袋压缩血浆 交叉验配六个单位血
Get me a blood on pressure bag, cross and type for 6
再给我一份插管工具
and an intubation tray.
这袋血空了 挂一升盐水
Bag's dry. Hang a liter of saline.
快点挤袋子 他要失血而亡了
Squeeze it fast, he's bleeding out.
颈部仍在出血 挂上O型阴性血
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表