剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
静享谧夜
下午4:00
道格 道格
Doug? Doug.
醒醒 起床了 我们又要忙了
Come on! Up and run. We're busy again.
我已经连上两班了
I'm on double shift.
我也是 谁叫你周末放了长假 快起来
Yeah, so am I, and you wanted a long weekend. Now get up.
我刚刚做了个不可思议的梦
I was having a terrific dream.
我梦到我正在打我高中的橄榄球教练
I was beating my high-school football coach.
卡特 医学生下午四点了怎么还能睡觉
Carter! Med students don't sleep at 4:00 PM.
快起来 卡特
Get up, Carter.
三号♥病房♥的女人头疼 可能是脑瘤所致
Woman in 3 with a headache, thinks it's a brain tumor.
五号♥房♥的孩子眼里进了口香糖
A little kid with 5 chewing gum in his eye,
还有位老妇人想让人牵着她的手
and an old lady who wants her hand held.
-我真的好饿 -桌子上有饼干
- I'm really hungry. - Cookies at the desk.
二号♥病房♥有腹痛病人需要检查
Repeat H and H ordered for abdominal pain in 2.
-早上好 苏珊 -现在是下午 医生
- Good morning, Susan. - It's afternoon. Doc.
我知道
I knew that.
你脑子坏掉了 莱恩·桑伯格在你这岁数都退休了
Your brain's rotted. At your age, Ryne Sandberg retired.
莫扎特在我这岁数都去世了
At my age, Mozart was dead.
珍 我走不开
Jen, Jen, I can't get out.
我这边有俩个住院医生连上两班了
I've got two residents on double shifts.
我会赶在瑞秋上♥床♥前到家
I'll be home before Rachel goes to bed.
-告诉马克去见他老婆 -去找你老婆吧
- Tell Mark to go see his wife. - Go see your wife.
有什么事不能在电♥话♥里说的
Why can't you tell me over the phone?
等等 给我 珍 是我道格 你稍等一下
Hey, Jen, here. Hang on. Jen, it's Doug. Can you hold on a second?
没有你我们也能行
We can survive without you.
我这就过去找你 好吗 再见
I'll meet you there, all right? Bye.
谢谢 我知道我不在你也能行
Thank you. I know you can survive without me.
救援人员正在带两个伤者过来
Rescue's bringing in two victims,
汽车相撞 伤势一重一轻
motor-vehicle collision, one major one minor.
-还有多久 -就现在
- How soon? - Now.
-本顿去哪儿了 -我又不是他的旅游代理商
- Where's Benton? - Am I his travel agent?
问他的学生去
Ask his student.
你觉得看看疾病书籍就能解决掉它们吗
Read book about diseases, you think you have them.
找到本顿 两车相撞 两位伤者正在送来途中
Find Benton, head-on vehicle. Two victims on the way.
怀孕七个月 体征稳定
TC, seven months OB, vitals stable.
第二位伤者紧随其后
Second victim behind her.
你叫什么名字 女士
What's your name, ma'am?
-萨利·尼迈尔 -你怀孕多久了
- Sally Niemeyer. - How far along are you?
-差不多七个月 -好的
- Seven...Almost seven months. - Ok.
第二位伤者到了
Second one coming in.
胸部损伤 体征稳定
Chest trauma, vitals stable.
安全气囊没有打开
Air bag didn't open.
她叫苏亚雷斯 帮派分子
Name's Suarez, gangbanger,
偷了一辆车 撞上了孕妇
stole a car, hit the pregnant lady.
苏亚雷斯小姐 哪里不舒服
Miss Suarez, is there any pain?
血常规 交叉配血 需要四个单位
CBC, type and cross, and hold four units.
给她接上胎儿监视器 麻烦快点
Hook her up to a fetal monitor. Now, please.
你的宝宝心跳很有力
Your baby has a nice steady heartbeat.
是个男孩
I'm gonna have a boy.
做一个K-B检测 让妇产医生做个超声波
Get a K & B, call OB for ultrasound.
-这里疼吗 -不疼
- Does this hurt? - No.
好的 头疼吗
Ok. Do you have pain in your head?
不疼 那女孩 她直接冲我来了 都没停下
No. That girl, she just ran right into me, didn't even stop.
谁来看看我啊
What about me, man?
用手向下压
Push down with your hand.
再推一次
Push again.
很好 不错
That's good. Good.
用脚往下瞪 就像踩油门一样
Now push down on your foot, like on a gas pedal.
好的 你做的很棒
Ok. You're doing great.
好了 慢点
All right, gently.
怎么了
What?
宝宝要生了 扩张两厘米 宫颈变薄40%
You're in labor. Two centimeters dilated, 40% effaced.
能给我丈夫打个电♥话♥吗
Can somebody call my husband?
28周 还太早
28 weeks, that's too early.
你要中止生产吗
You wanna stop labor now?
我想为孩子的肺功能争取点时间
I want to buy time for the kid's lungs.
如果已经34周了 宝宝会没事的
What if it's 34 weeks? The baby's fine.
不像是34周
It doesn't feel like 34 weeks.
我们得做超声波检查
We need ultrasound.
我说不好
I don't know.
现在还太早
It's too early.
我们得试试了
We gotta try.
我的宝宝不会有事吧
Will my baby gonna be okay?
好吧 我们试试中止生产
Ok. Let's try stop the labor.
给她6克的硫酸镁
Bolus her six grams magnesium sulfate.
看看胎儿肺部情况如何 产科医生在哪儿
Get a fetal lung profile. Where the hell is OB?
那我怎么办啊
What about me?
我的宝宝没事吧
Is my baby okay?
没事
It's okay.
没事
It's okay.
下午5:30
太不可思议了 简直太棒了
That's incredible! It's terrific.
我现在都不敢相信
I still can't believe it.
你为什么不在电♥话♥里告诉我
Why didn't you tell me on the phone?
工作地点在密尔沃基
It's in Milwaukee.
只有两小时的车程
It's only two hours away.
联邦法官的书♥记♥官 马克
And a federal clerkship. Mark.
我做梦都不敢想
I never dreamed I had a chance.
我以为你想当州检察官
I thought you wanted to be a state's attorney.
他们还没要我
They haven't made an offer.
法官的那个书♥记♥官在最后时刻掉链子了
The judge had a clerk. The guy bagged out at the last minute.
所以我才得到了这份工作
That's why i'm getting this.
对你而言是个大突破
It's a great break for you.
你应得的
You deserve it.
你应得的
You deserve it.
密尔沃基有很多医院
There's lots of hospitals in Milwaukee.
是啊 但住院总医师的职位就难说了...
Yeah. I don't know about chief residents, but...
我们可以住在这里 你可以坐火车
We could live here, and you could take the train.
每天坐四个小时的火车吗
Four hours a day on a train?
我还哪有时间睡觉
When will I have time to sleep?
我都见不着瑞秋了
I'll never get to see Rachel.
我会打几个电♥话♥
I'll make some phone calls.
看有没有工作机会
See what they got up there.
我作了很多妥协 马克
I've made a lot of compromises, Mark.
道格 不管用
Doug, they're not stopping.
宫缩间隔为两分钟
Contractions two minutes apart.
道格
Doug?
我不喜欢这样 肺部会出现很大问题
I don't like this. We're gonna have major lung trouble.
-胎心多少 -135还在下降
- Fetal heart rate? - 135 and dropping.
现在128 晚期减速[表明宫内缺氧]
We got 128. Late decelerations.
-胎儿窘迫 可能是酸中毒 -怎么回事
- Fetal distress may be acidotic. - What's wrong?
我的宝宝没事吧
Is my baby okay?
深呼吸 我们正在处理
Breath deeply. We're taking care of your baby.
她的羊水破了
Her water's broken.
好吧 我们没办法阻止了 开始生产吧
All right, we can't stop this. Let's go for delivery.
告诉产科 我们这就过去
Call OB. Tell them we're on the way.
告诉育婴室 这里有个28周的早产儿
Call Neonatal, tell them to expect a preemie, 28 weeks.
告诉三楼派个团队过来到五号♥病房♥
Tell Third Floor to send a team to 5.
尼迈尔女士 现在就得给你接生你的宝宝
Mrs. Niemeyer, you're gonna deliver your baby right now.
-闪开路 -你能行吗
- Let's clear that, please! - You got it?
-可以 -走吧
- Yeah. - Here you go.
珍妮佛怎么样
How's Jennifer?
她在密尔沃基找到一份很棒的工作
She got a great job in Milwaukee.
能通过电♥话♥办公吗
Can she do it by phone?
我觉得联邦法官可不会这么想
I don't think that's what the federal judge has in mind.
密尔沃基
Milwaukee?
别问我 我也不知道
Don't ask. I don't know.
苏亚雷斯小姐 你撞到了一个孕妇
Miss Suarez, you hit a pregnant woman.
虽然这种事很招人恨
We're not too happy about that,
但我们必须给你治疗
but we have to take care of you.
现在你必须把实情告诉我们
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表