剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Clear!
我长皮疹了
I've got a rash.
我需要看医生
I need a doctor.
好的
OK.
你是医生吗
Are you a doctor?
我吗
Me?
她得皮疹了
She's got a rash.
你能帮我看看吗
Can you help me?
没问题 我可以试试
Sure. I can try.
血压70/50
Pressure's 70 over 50.
脉搏120 呼吸每分钟32次
Pulse is 120, resps 32.
体温39.2摄氏度
Temperature's 102.5.
血氧饱和度只有85%
Pulse ox is only 85 percent.
你是她丈夫吗
You her husband?
是的
Yes.
弗兰克斯先生 这是格林医生
Mr. Franks, this is Dr. Greene.
她在吃什么药
What kind of medications is she on?
我试了好几周让她去看医生
I tried to get her to see our doctor for weeks
但她就是不去
but she wouldn't go.
速尿 洋地黄 氯化钾 动脉扩张剂
Lasix, Dig, KCL, Isordil...
硝化甘油 开博通 敏克嗪
...nitro, captopril, Antivert...
达尔持特 马来酸噻莫洛尔眼液
...Darvocet, Timaptic.
我们需要胸片 心电图 血常规
We need a chest film, EKG, CBC...
生化七项 洋地黄检测 尿酸检测
...Chem-7, Dig level, UA...
血培养两次 血气分♥析♥
...blood cultures times two, blood gases...
再给她300毫升盐水补液
...and hydrate her with a 300cc bolus of saline.
她会好起来吗
Is she gonna be all right?
我们可能要在接下来几个小时内做出艰难的决定
We may have to make a difficult choice in the next few hours.
她得了呼吸衰竭
We're dealing with impending respiratory failure.
请尽全力救她
Please do everything you can.
我们需要先做血气分♥析♥
We'll get blood gases first
然后看情况再说
and then take it from there, okay?
好的
Okay.
就是说 你还在读医学院大三
So you're in your third year of medical school.
一定很难吧
Must be hard.
要求很高
It's pretty demanding.
一定非常
Must be very...
难
...hard.
下午好 卡特医生
Afternoon, Dr. Carter.
刘易斯医生
Hi, Dr. Lewis.
常青藤中毒 非常严重
Poison ivy. Pretty nasty case.
去年秋天我在皮肤科轮转时
I did my Dermatology rotation last fall,
见过许多这种病症
saw a lot of this stuff.
你不介意我在这旁观吧 医生
You don't mind if I stick around and observe, do you, doctor?
他自己处理就够了
He's doing fine on his own.
那是自然
I'm sure he is.
当然
Oh. Surest thing.
用甲基强的松龙和抗组胺药就行了
Medrol Dosepak and antihistamine will clear this right up.
还记得杰瑞在湖边摔坏胳膊的那个夏天吗
Remember the summer when Jerry broke his arm up at the lake?
你当时非常担心
And you were so worried.
我告诉过你男孩就是调皮
I told you that boys will be boys.
但你太纵容他了
But you pampered him.
他现在依然过得很好真是万幸 是吧
It's remarkable he turned out as well as he did. Isn't it?
弗兰克斯先生
Mr. Franks?
你妻子的血气分♥析♥结果让我很担心
I'm troubled with the results of your wife's blood gases.
她多大了
How old is she?
86岁
Eighty-six.
我们的选择很有限
Our options are limited.
她已经到晚期了
Her condition is terminal.
如果给她呼吸机
If we put her on a respirator,
以后或许再也摘不下来了
we may not be able to wean her off it later.
我们会以植物人状态延长她的寿命
We'd be prolonging her life in a vegetative state.
或者我们可以让她舒服一点
Or we can make her comfortable.
给她补液和抗生素
Give her fluids, antibiotics...
然后顺其自然
...let nature run its course.
你是说让她死吗
You mean let her die.
她会安详地死去
She'd die in peace.
给她上呼吸机
Put her on the respirator.
弗兰克斯先生 你确定这是她想要的吗
Mr. Franks, are you sure that's what she'd want?
我们再做一次血气分♥析♥再说吧
We'll hold off until we get another blood gas.
希望雾化治疗能让她有所好转
Hopefully she'll improve with nebulizer treatments.
她有十三个孙辈 你知道吗
She has 13 grandchildren. Did you know that?
不 先生 我并不知道
No, sir. I didn't know that.
我只是觉得你应该知道
I just thought you should know.
你终于醒了
So you're finally up.
现在几点了
What time is it?
七点半
Seven-thirty.
老天 我这次绝对是喝多了
Boy, I must've really tied one on this time.
我去给你找个医生
I'll go get you a doctor.
谢谢
Thanks.
该死
Damn it!
我又被抓了吗
Did I get busted again?
-你不记得了吗 -不 不太记得了
- You don't remember? - No, not much.
什么 我受伤了还是怎么了
What? Am I hurt or something?
警♥察♥去喝咖啡了 他马上回来
The policeman went for coffee. He'll be right back.
我这次是真的搞砸了 是吧
I must've really screwed up this time, didn't I?
你撞上了一家人
You hit a family.
母亲死了 女儿还在重症监护
The mother's dead, and the daughter's in Intensive Care.
你预约了一个血管造影吗
You ordered an angiogram?
是的 他们还没做 放射科人满为患了
Yeah. They haven't gotten to it. Radiology's backed up.
谢天谢地
Thank God for small favors.
你不担心会形成血栓吗
No concern about a thrombosis?
他的尿样结果呈阳性
His urine came back positive.
我认为他的腹痛
I think his abdominal pain is related
与尿路感染有关
to a urinary tract infection.
他在手术中插了一个导尿管
He had a Foley catheter in surgery.
你觉得这个不严重吗 乔
You don't think it's serious, Joe?
我会给你开个处方
I'll write you a prescription
你能回家吃晚饭
and have you home in time for dinner.
他也是这么说的
That's what he said.
抱歉 医生 我能跟你说句话吗
Excuse me, doctor. May I have a word with you, please?
我真的觉得你需要再考虑一下
I... I really think you might want to reconsider.
你是什么人 第三年的住院医生吗
What are you, a third-year resident?
第二年 外科住院医生
Second year. Surgical resident.
下一次你想做
The next time you wanna practice
昂贵的过度激进手术时
expensive overly aggressive procedures
在你的贫困病人身上做
you do it on one of your indigent patients.
他们不会知道你是在医学生面前炫耀
They won't know you're showing off your medical students.
五分钟之内你就可以出院了
We'll have you out in five minutes.
乔 太好了 太谢谢你了
Joe, that's great. Thanks so much.
婚宴进行到一半时
Right in the middle of the reception
她就开始呕吐
she starts puking her guts out.
宝贝 对不起 我只是 天啊
Honey, I'm sorry. I just... Oh, God!
她又开始了
There she goes again.
肌肉注射10毫升丙氯拉嗪
Compazine, 10 milligrams I.M.
做个血常规和生化七项
CBC and Chem-7.
她吃了什么
Do you know what she ate?
我觉得她在婚宴前什么都没吃
I don't think she ate until the reception.
你吃什么了吗 宝贝
Did you, honey?
所有人都在戈博吃了同样的自助餐
Everybody had the same buffet at Gerber's.
你是在46号♥街戈博宫廷饭店
You're holding your reception at
办的婚礼吗
Gerber's Hofbrau House on 46th?
那些德国游客就是在那里吃的
That's where those German tourists ate.
今天早上来的那些人
The ones from this morning.
你的婚礼请了多少人
How many guests at your wedding?
几百人
Couple of hundred.
我去再多去拿点呕吐盆
I'll get more emesis basins.
她要清醒些了
She's become a little more lucid.
她的血气分♥析♥有好转吗
Have her blood gases improved?
二氧化碳分压上升至70
PCO-2's up to 70.
她很疲惫
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表