剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
我大学毕业的时候我爸跳舞了
When I graduated from college, my father danced.
-很正常啊 -在桌子上跳
- What's wrong with that? - On a table.
我希望我的孩子不要这样笑话我
I hope my kids don't sit around laughing at me.
笑话总比讨厌强
Better than hating us.
你不会恨你的妈妈
You don't hate your mother.
你的妈妈很好并不代表我妈也这样
Yours is great. It doesn't mean mine was.
那
So...
她不会好转了是吗
She's never gonna get any better, is she?
不会有太大的改善
There won't be much improvement.
-而我什么都不能做 -对
- And there's not a damn thing I can do. - No.
我
I...
如果没有你
I wouldn't be getting through this thing...
我可能会熬不过去
...if it wasn't for you.
我以为皮特·顿没有办不到的事呢
I think Peter Benton can get through just about anything.
他以前也是这么以为的
He used to think so.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表