剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
May I borrow it?
-当然可以 -谢谢
- Yes, you may. - Thank you.
音乐真好听
That music's pretty.
这是个礼物
It was a gift.
让我想起了我们坐过的那个旋转木马
It reminds me of that merry-go-round we used to ride.
我有东西给你
Oh, I got you something.
好漂亮
Oh, it's pretty.
苏珊
Susan.
谢谢
Thank you.
你得和我的孩子共享这个名字了
You'll have to share it with the baby.
我们用你的名字给她起名了
We're naming it after you.
-什么孩子 -我怀孕了
- What baby? - I'm pregnant.
克洛伊
Oh, Chloe.
-回家吧 道格 -我爱你
- Go home, Doug. - I love you.
-你爱的是以前的我 -你也是爱我的
- You love some old idea of me. - And you love me.
-我不爱你 -你爱的
- No, I don't. - Yes, you do.
不 我不爱
No, I don't.
你还是没变
You haven't changed,
可悲的是你自己不知道
and the sad thing is you don't even know it.
那好 我会改的
All right then, I will change.
-我没让你改 -卡萝 你听我说
- I am not asking you to change. - Carol, listen to me.
我不想听
I don't wanna listen to you.
我不想要你 不要再烦我
I don't want you. Leave me alone!
-他在这干吗呢 -他马上就走
- What's the hell he is doing here? - Leaving.
不 我不走
No, I'm not.
你现在跟我回家
You're coming home with me.
-你需要看看心理医生了 -走开
- You need to get some help. - Get out of here.
那你跟他说你不爱我
Tell him that you don't love me.
说你跟他在一起的时候从没想到过我
Tell him you don't think about me when you're with him.
住手 住手 拜托
Stop! Stop! Please!
不要再来烦我 道格
Stay out of my life, Doug.
塔格 塔格 好了
Tag, Tag, please.
把肝脏和肾送到直升机上吧
Let's get the liver and kidneys up to the copters.
感谢各位
Thanks, everyone.
就是这样 本顿 干的漂亮
That's it, Benton. Nice work.
心脏只能保存三个小时 放到冰上
The heart's only good for three hours, so get it on ice.
希望辛辛那提是好天气
And pray the weather clears in Cincinnati.
文尼 你来给他缝合吧
Vinny, could you sew him up?
不介意的话 我来吧
If you don't mind, I'd like to...I'd like to sew him up.
用缝合钉吗
You want staples?
不用 我要直接缝合
No, I'll sew him right.
给我一号♥线的开槽针
Give me a number one silk on a swedge needle.
*给自己一个愉快的圣诞*
*Have yourself a merry little Christmas*
*度过这个快乐的季节*
*Make the Yuletide gay*
-回家吗 格林医生 -完活儿就走
- Going home, Dr. Greene? - Soon as I'm finished.
他的脑电图显示正常
His EEG is normal.
什么意思
What does that mean?
他的脑功能没有受到损伤
It means his brain function wasn't affected.
莫里
Murray?
是爸爸 能听见吗
It's Papa. Can you hear me?
儿子 抱抱
Hi, son. Come here.
*明亮的星星*
*Hang a shining star*
*挂在高高的枝头*
*Upon the highest bough*
*此刻*
*And have yourself*
*给自己一个愉快的圣诞吧*
*A merry little Christmas now*
辛辛那提可以降落 直升机马上到
Cincinnati's cleared for landings. Chopper's on its way.
穿上
Here you go.
谢谢
Thanks, man.
-都解决了 对吧 -对
- It worked out, huh? - Yeah, it did.
-圣诞快乐 -谢谢
- Merry Christmas. - Thanks.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
*余生我们都要一起度过*
*Through the years we all will be together*
*若命运如此安排*
*If the fates allow*
*到那时*
*Until then*
*我们会勉强为之*
*We'll have to muddle through*
*也许吧*
*Somehow*
*正因此*
*So have yourself*
*给自己一个愉快的圣诞吧*
*A merry little Christmas*
*就是此刻*
*Now*
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表