剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
No? She's a year ahead of you.
-那又怎样 -小心点 竞争来了
- So what? - So heads up. Here comes the competition.
-你拿到四床的结果了吗 -还没有
- You get the results on bed 4? - Not yet.
萨拉 魏克氏三特征是什么
Sarah, what's Virchow's Triad?
血液滞缓 静脉壁的损伤和血液高凝状态
Stasis, trauma and hypercoagulability.
杰瑞 把风扇拿出去 正吹我脸上了
Jerry, get this fan out of here. It's blowing in my face.
但是本顿医生想吹风扇
Dr. B. Wanted it there.
肇事逃逸伤者 刚到医院
Code 3, auto versus pedestrian. Just pulled up.
我去看 皮特 你可以来帮忙
I'll take it. Peter, you can assist.
快点 快 快
Come on. Step on it. Step on it.
肇事逃逸的受害者 大概十七岁
Hit-and-run victim, approximately 17.
在人行道上发现时心脏已经完全停止跳动
Found in a crosswalk in full arrest.
-生命体征呢 -阴性 瞳孔放大
- Vitals? - Negative. Pupils are blown.
-他被抛在那多久 -谁知道 没人看到
- How long was he there? - Who knows? No one saw it.
还有好消息吗
Anymore good news?
快 拿五单位的O型阴性血到创伤一室
Come on. Get five units of O-neg to Trauma One.
告诉放射科我们需要做脊椎侧位投照
Tell X-ray we need a cross-lateral C-spine.
皮特 拿好滴注器 大家快点 借过
Grab that lV, Peter. Step on it, folks. Coming through!
再输血 注射半剂肾上腺素
We need more blood. Give it half of Epi.
-心音呢 -没有
- Heart sounds? - Negative.
-多长时间了 -18分钟
- Time? - Eighteen minutes.
-X光 -等一下 隔离服
- X-ray! - Wait! Aprons.
大家快点 护好你的命根子 皮特
Come on, people. Move it. Protect your gonads, Peter.
萨拉 你在的时候我都是这样 大家快点
I always do when you're around, Sarah. Let's move, people.
快点 快点 快点
Come on. Move it! Move it!
开拍 快点
Fire in the hole! Come on!
快点 快点
Come on! Come on!
-怎么回事 -这个孩子送到时已经死亡
- What's going on? - Kid was DOA.
他们在努力将他救回来
They're trying to bring him back.
他的吸管松了 卡特过来 扶着气道插管
His tube is loose. Carter, get over here, hold his ET tube.
萨拉 他左侧全是血
Sarah, his left side is full of blood.
自动输血仪 让我过去
Autotransfuser! Come on, let me in there.
快醒过来
Give me some help.
加油 孩子 快醒过来
Come on, kid. Give me some help.
快点 你可以的
Come on! You can do it.
快点
Come on.
-血压 -150/105
- BP? - 150 over 105.
-你感觉怎么样 薇玛 -我喘不过气来
- How you feeling, Vilma? - I can't breathe!
呼吸率28 脉搏120
Respiration is 28. Pulse 120.
给她四支舌下硝化甘油
Let's give her 4 nitro sublingually.
拜托 医生
Please, doctor.
-我感觉快死了 -呼吸率32
- Feel like I'm dying. - Respiration's 32.
她换气过度 尽量控制你的呼吸 薇玛
She's hyperventilating. Try and control your breath, Vilma.
-我不行 -慢慢来
- I can't. - Slowly.
-好痛 -给她用些吗♥啡♥
- lt hurts. - Let's get her some morphine.
薇玛
Vilma?
我的天
Oh, my God!
血压降下来了
Blood pressure's coming down.
感觉好点了吗
Feeling better?
好点了 好多了
Better. Much better.
后面交给你们了
You guys can take it from here.
她说她一直在服用氟奋乃静和劳拉西泮
She said she's been taking both Prolixin and Ativan.
-精神分♥裂♥症吗 -很显然 是的
- Schizophrenic? - Floridly. Yes.
她停止服用药物 现在有妄想症
Went off her meds, now she's delusional.
因为听得到那些声音 我必须让她住院
Hearing voices. I'm going to have to admit her.
那个男孩怎么样
What about the boy?
社工正在联♥系♥长老会之家
The social worker's calling the Presbyterian Home.
颅骨骨折 第五颈骨骨折
Skull fracture, C5 neck fracture...
血气胸 横隔膜破裂
...hemopneumothorax, ruptured diaphragm.
有心脏活动吗
Any heart activity?
多长时间了
Time?
三十一分钟
31 minutes.
萨拉
Sarah.
死亡时间
Time of death:
10:06
10:06.
卡特 总会有人不治而亡
We lose them all the time, Carter.
痛感有转移吗
Does the pain move around?
就像一把刺刀插在肠子上
lt just sits there like a bayonet to the gut.
你这样疼了多久
How long have you had this?
断断续续一年 从没这么严重
A year, off and on. Never this bad.
还有 我便秘
Also, I get constipated
有时还会便血
and sometimes there's blood in the bowl.
你没去看过医生吗
You haven't seen a doctor?
如果他晚上和周末上班的话 但谁有时间呢
lf he was open nights and Sundays, but who's got the time?
是我的电♥话♥
That's me.
哈利·斯多帕克
Harry Stopak.
鲍勃·威尔曼 最近好吗
Bob Wellman! How are you?
你收到我寄的小册子了吗
You got the brochure I sent over?
抱歉 我要先接电♥话♥
Sorry, I gotta take this.
那你喜欢EM-250型号♥的吗
So you like the EM-250?
当然 这个复印机更好 鲍勃
Well, it's a good copier, Bob.
说实话 我觉得你更适合EM-250R
But frankly, I saw you more in EM-250R.
没错
Yeah!
-你吃早饭了吗 -没有
- You get any breakfast yet? - No.
去吃点 十五分钟后回来
Get some and be back in 15.
卡特 来一下
Carter, come here a minute.
他肯定是在去打球的路上出事的
He must be on his way to shoot buckets.
球上没有身份证 没有名字的
No lD, no name on the ball.
他的运动短裤上写着"冯·史杜本高中"
His gym shorts say ''Von Stuben High.''
给这所高中打电♥话♥ 虽然是暑假
Call the high school. It's summer vacation.
但或许会有人来认领他
But maybe someone can come and lD him.
等会 谁告诉你
Wait a minute. Who gave you permission
可以给我的学生指派任务的
to assign duties to my student?
我并不知道卡特先生为你所属
I didn't know you owned Mr. Carter.
我以为他是被分配到外科的
I thought he was assigned to the surgical service.
没错 但他不是
Yeah. Well, he isn't.
你是说我不能指派他吗
Are you saying he's unavailable to me?
我是说你下次得先问我
I'm saying next time you ask.
卡特医生
Dr. Carter,
帮兰沃尔西医生确认死亡男孩的身份
identify the dead boy for Dr.Langworthy,
然后报告给我
then you report back to me.
道格·罗斯 这里有一个小女孩
Doug Ross. We've got a little girl here
她可能一只手骨折了
who may have a broken hand--
-你个混♥蛋♥ -请稍等
- You son of a bitch! - Can you hold on a second?
把你的手拿开 放开
Get your hands off of me now! Let go!
你个混♥蛋♥ 把你的手拿开
You son of a bitch, get your hands off me now!
你个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch!
放开我 把你的手拿开
Get them off me now! Get your hands off me now!
镇定
Calm down.
谢谢
Thank you.
该死 该死
Damn it! Damn it!
我会抓到你的
I'll get you!
你们为什么要这样做
Why are you doing this?
奥齐
Ozzie?
-把她弄出去 -不 求你 停下来
- Get her out of here! - No! Please! Stop this!
不
No.
那孩子跑了
The kid's gone.
-该死 -你最好找人处理下这只手
- Damn it! - You better get someone to look at your hand.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, doctor.
薇玛 你的化验结果没问题
Vilma, your lab tests look fine,
心率也正常
and your heart rhythm's normal.
我给你开一个防胀气的药片
I'm gonna give you the name of an anti-gas tablet.
如果是我 早餐我就不吃波兰熏肠了
And I'd lay off the kielbasas for breakfast.
谢谢你 医生 你救了她
Thank you, doctor. You saved her.
-她又犯病了 -她是在抽搐吗
- lt's another attack! - ls she seizing?
等等等 放松 别紧张
Hold on. Hold on. Hold on. Just relax. Just relax.
她的心脏没事 这种事以前发生过吗
Her heart's fine. Has this happened before?
从没有 那是什么
Never. What was it?
我确实感觉到了
I definitely felt that.
怎么了 医生
What's happening, doc?
她除颤仪坏了
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表