剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
-你知道什么是调情吗 -知道
- Do you know what flirting is? - Yeah.
她刚才就是在调情 人们经常这么做
That's what she was doing. People do it all the time.
并不代表有什么
It doesn't mean a thing.
-好吗 -好的
- Okay? - Okay.
我猜我得等奇迹发生了 很高兴你还去看她
Guess I was hoping for a miracle. I'm glad you still visit her.
我喜欢她 她很坚强 而且上课路上途经她家
I like her, she's tough, and it's on my way to class.
-保持定期检查吗 -艾尔也这么说
- Keeping surgeon's hours? - That's what Al says.
你怎么维系婚姻的 我做不到
You know, how do you keep a marriage together? I couldn't do it.
当我开始上助理医师课了
When I get to the physician's assistant course
我们就会过上正常生活
we'll have a normal life.
我七点休息 你想一起吃晚饭吗
I get a break at seven. You want to grab dinner?
-不清楚 -只是一顿晚饭而已
- I don't know. - It's just dinner.
-好的 -顿医生
- Okay. - Dr. Benton?
能看一下查理吗 他们从学校把他带回来了
Can you see Charlie? They brought him from school.
那女人长得很好看 已婚了吧
It's a fine-looking woman. Married, huh?
哪里不舒服
So what's the problem?
我的腿有点不舒服 胳膊也是 我动不了
My leg feels funny and my arm. I can't move it.
-你最近生病了吗 -我得流感了
- Have you been sick lately? - I had the flu.
我们搬过许多人了 准备好
We drop a lot of people. Get ready.
看上去不是外科病人 我先检查 但还是找一下罗斯医生
It doesn't look surgical. I'll work him up, but find Dr. Ross.
你的腿什么时候开始疼的
When did your leg get sore?
今早 或许昨晚也有点疼
This morning. Maybe a little last night.
头疼吗
Have any headaches?
因为流感有点疼 我还有点生病
From the flu. I'm still sort of sick.
没错 流感爆发 大家都传上了
Yes, going around. Everybody has it.
你前几天摔倒了吗
Have you fallen in the last few days?
周六 我被弟弟绊倒了
On Saturday, I tripped over my little brother.
他们总是挡路 对吧
They get in the way, don't they?
你头疼吗
Does your head hurt?
不 只有胳膊疼 后背也有点疼
No, just my arm and my back a little.
糖尿病人的妈妈来了
Diabetical's mother is here.
可能是左侧轻偏瘫24小时内发作
Possible left-sided hemiparesis onset24 hours.
-这是罗斯医生 他会照顾你 -谢谢
- This is Dr. Ross, he's gonna take the care of you, okay? - Thanks.
-他人真好 -没错 他是王子殿下
- He's really nice. - Yeah, he's a prince.
卡特
Carter!
你的检查结果不错 克洛伊 你需要多吃点
Your tests are okay, Chloe, you need to start eating more.
-我吃得从来都不对 -把它放下 拜托
- I never ate right. - Put that down, please.
我一直把事情搞得很糟 或许我什么都做不好
I've been screwing up so long maybe I can't ever do anything right.
-这次你再努力试试 -张大口 来吧
- This time you'll try harder. - Open wide, come on.
克洛伊 你能认真听我说话哪怕一秒吗
Chloe, can you listen to me for one second?
我虽然做不了医生 但我可以给妈妈生个外孙
This way I may not be a doctor, but I'm giving Mom a grandchild.
妈妈肯定高兴
That'll make her happy.
没错 如她所愿
Yeah, just what she wants.
她将成为外祖母 她会兴奋不已
She'll be a grandmother, she'll be thrilled.
产科医生正下楼准备给你做个超声检查
An OB is going down to do an ultrasound.
然后你就得去逛街买♥♥婴儿用品了 对吧
And then you're gonna go shopping for baby stuff, all right?
逛到我累垮为止 爽
Shop till I drop. Cool.
我知道我不该吃冰淇淋的
I know I shouldn't eat ice cream.
你今天该注射胰岛素的
You should've taken insulin today.
昨天也是 前天也是
And yesterday and the day before.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你注射了吧 对吧
You took it, Sam, didn't you?
-妈妈 它不会 -天啊
- Mommy, it wouldn't... - Oh, Sam!
我受够了一直生病 我不想和别人不一样
I'm tired of being sick. I don't want to be different.
我会变瞎 我在百科全书上看到了 这不公平
I'll go blind. I've read it in the encyclopedia. It's not fair.
你
You...
你生病了
You have an illness.
你想装作没生病
You want to pretend you don't.
这会给你带来什么好处
Where's that gonna get you?
我不知道
I don't know.
你得接受事实
You have to accept the way things are.
这样虽然你不能和别人完全一样
So maybe you won't be exactly like everybody else
但如果你不注射胰岛素
but if you don't take your insulin
就会死
you'll die.
我等会回来给你检查
I'll be back to check on you.
你跟她说话的方式太棒了
The way you talked to her was great.
两点半了 我得做个鞘膜积液术
2:30. I have to do a hydrocele.
像踩油门一样把脚放下
Push down like on a gas pedal.
好了
Okay.
-查理 你喜欢开车吗 -喜欢 我刚拿到驾照
- You like to drive, Charlie? - Yeah, I just got my license.
-捏我的手 再用点力 -我在努力
- Squeeze my hand. Harder. - I'm trying.
马利克会带你去做核磁共振检查
Malik here is gonna take you for an MRI.
你知道那是什么吗
You know what that is?
有点像照X光 你躺在一个大管子里
It's kindda like an X-ray, you'll lay in a big tunnel
然后他们拍你头内部的照片
and they take pictures of the inside of your head.
我是腿疼 你为什么要拍我头部的照片
Why are you taking pictures of my head when my leg hurts.
因为我是医生 我说了算
Because I'm the doctor and that's what I want to do.
马利克 我能私下跟你说两句吗
Malik, can I talk to you personally?
他手上一点力气都没有
He didn't have any strength in his hands.
是的 联♥系♥他父母
No, he didn't. Find his parents.
让放射科把他排在非病危病人的前面
Have Radiology put him ahead of anybody who's not critical.
然后让顿看核磁共振结果并和神经科医生商议一下
And tell Benton to look at the MRI and get a Neuro consult.
头部准备好了 位置不错
Head's okay. It's a good position.
看起来是个女孩
Looks like a little girl.
女孩
A girl!
-体重如何 -看看 她在动 看她的手
- How's the weight? - Look at her move. Look, look at her hand...
体重有点偏轻
Weight's a little on the low side.
出什么问题了吗
Is something wrong?
你得改善营养状况 服用孕期维生素
You have to improve your nutrition and take prenatal vitamins.
记住你现在是为了两个人的身体而吃
Remember you're eating for two now.
下周再来 我们再进一步检查 好吧
Come back next week. We'll take another look, right?
-谢谢你 珍尼特 -不客气
- Thanks, Janet. - My pleasure.
-苏西 -怎么了
- Susie. - What?
-你看她 -我在看
- Look at her. - I'm looking.
我就说我会怀个女孩
I told you I was gonna have a girl.
我会给她起名为苏珊
I'm gonna name her Susan.
她是我的孩子
She's mine.
她是我的宝贝 苏西
She's my baby, Susie.
我的
Mine.
-卡萝 -不 我不会给你打印申请表的
- Carol? - No, I will not type up your requisition forms.
-道格在哪 -看脑袋去了
- Where's Doug? - Getting his head shrunk.
-他什么时候回来 -大概半小时吧 怎么了
- When will he be back? - About half an hour. Why?
我们拿到那个孩子的核磁共振结果了
We get the MRI back on that kid.
告诉道格去放射室找我
Tell Doug to meet me in Radiology.
-我们现在做什么 死盯着墨迹吗 -不
- So what do we do now? Stare at inkblots? - God, no.
我一点都不了解他们 请坐
I don't know a thing about them. Sit down, will you?
所以 你在急诊室打了一个人 真是傻
So you slugged a guy in the ER. That was dumb.
-什么 -太傻
- What? - That was really stupid.
你是心理专家 你不应该说说我的神经情况吗
You're a shrink. Aren't you supposed to talk about my neurosis?
我十分了解你的神经情况
I know all about your neurosis.
你是个还算正常的人 但易被一时冲动支配
You're a reasonably normal guy with sloppy impulse control.
-这就是神经病的定义吗 -没错 听我一句劝
- That's what it's called? - Yeah. Take my advice.
如果你想发脾气 去酒吧找个人
You want to lose your temper, go pop a guy in a bar.
你是在建议我去打人吗
Are you suggesting that I hit someone?
我在建议你别在工作时打人
I'm suggesting you don't do it at work.
不然他们就会炒了你
Or they'll fire your ass.
我的报告会这么写 你这周过得很糟糕
My report will say you had a bad week.
你是名儿科医生
You're a pediatrician.
因此你应该对虐待儿童尤其敏感
Thus you're particularly sensitive to child abuse.
现在 说你再也不会那么做了
Now, say you'll never do it again.
我再也不会那么做了
I'll never do it again.
很好 否则你会把人生搅得一团糟
Good. Or you could really mess up your life.
感谢你过来
Thanks for stopping by.
墨菲医生 我最近过得不太开心
And Dr.Murphy , I have been a little unhappy lately.
加入俱乐部 试试心理治疗 可能有用
Join the club. Try therapy, it might help.
然后 祝你今天愉快
Oh, and have a nice day.
Dr. Greene?
我在想 刘易斯医生说过
I was wondering Dr. Lewis said
你可能愿意推荐我在急诊室实习
you might be willing to recommend me for an ER sub-I.
我以为你想去外科
I thought you wanted surgery?
我拿不到的 我想考虑近期实习
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表