剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
- I killed him. - He's in shock.
-我害死了德鲁 -好的 来吧
- I killed Drew. - Okay, here we go.
我对我弟弟开枪了
I shot my brother.
为他戴上氧气面罩 准备静脉注射盐水
Let's get him on mask. Start an IV of saline.
我对我弟弟开枪了
I shot my brother.
做好了
Got them.
-该死 -C7 T1脊椎
- Damn! - C7, T1 vertebrae.
-颅骨牵引弓 -好
- Gardner-Wells? - Yeah.
600毫克甲强龙 15分钟 快
All right, bolus 600 mgs methylprednisolone over 15. Now!
准备导尿管和鼻胃管
Start a Foley catheter and an NG tube.
-这孩子的父亲到了 -我去见他
- The kid's father is here. - I'll take him.
通知神经科 预订手术室
Call neuro, and book an O.R.
他几天前还很好 现在却神志不清并焦虑
He was okay a couple of days ago. Now he's confused, agitated.
迪克 迪克
Dick. Dick?
丝隆伯格先生 知道你在哪吗
Mr. Thornberg, do you know where you are?
知道今天周几吗
Do you know what day it is?
能帮我挠一挠吗 迪克
Will you scratch that for me, Dick?
-太痒了 -知道你在哪吗
- It itches like crazy. - Do you know where you are?
迪克 该死的 我和你说话呢
Dick, damn it, I'm telling you.
他有什么病 在用什么药吗
Has he been sick, on any medications?
他得了肺癌
He has lung cancer.
化疗 还是放射疗
Chemo? Radiation?
他们几个月前就放弃了
They gave up a couple months ago.
拜托 迪克
Come on, Dick.
做血常规 尿电解质 血钙水平检测
Let's get a CBC, Lytes, calcium level.
-需要做心电图吗 -好
- Want an EKG? - Yeah.
我去找人来
I'll get somebody.
你是丝隆伯格夫人吗
Are you Mrs. Thornberg?
不是
No.
只是一个朋友
Just a friend.
和他家人联♥系♥过吗
Have you contacted anyone in his family?
他有个女儿 但很久不联♥系♥了
He's got a daughter somewhere, but they're not in touch.
-能让我去陪着他吗 -当然可以
- Can I please stay with him? - Sure, sure.
马克 苏珊
Hey, Mark, Susan.
一号♥病房♥有个精神状态异常的肺癌晚期患者
We've got end-stage lung cancer with altered mental status in 1.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
小心屁♥股♥别被门夹了
Got the screen door hit you on your butt on the way out.
什么味道
What is that smell?
大♥比♥目鱼
Halibut.
本顿医生
Dr. Benton?
瓦尔特 拜托 你知道我对生日什么态度
Walt, come on, man. You know how I feel about birthdays.
好 好 我答应了的 我会去的
All right. All right. I gave my word. I'll be there.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor,
让杰姬别弄得大张旗鼓
tell Jackie don't make a big deal out of it.
好的 七点
Okay, 7:00.
今天是你生日
Today your birthday?
卡特 我的个人生活是私事
Carter. My personal life's my own.
还有 别偷听我打电♥话♥ 好吧
And don't eavesdrop on my phone calls, okay?
好的
Sure.
对不起
Sorry.
我有个问题想问 关于明年的创伤科实习
I had a question about next year's trauma sub-I?
怎么了
What about it?
我知道已经有12名学生
I understand that 12 students have
申请了 我想知道
already applied, and I was wondering...
我有没有可能 我入选的几率有多大
if I was interested, if you can tell me what my chances would be?
有12个人申请了 是吧
Twelve people have applied, right?
加上我就是13人
With me, it'd be 13.
那你的几率应该是13分之1
Then I'd say your chances are 1 in 13.
-你自找的 -是
- You walked into that one. - Yeah.
那个讨厌鬼来了
The creep is here.
他和爸爸在等候室里
He's in the waiting room with Dad.
太好了 我的一天算是完整了
Great. My day is complete.
今天是本顿医生的生日
It's Dr. Benton's birthday.
是吗 今天也是我女儿的生日
Really? It's my daughter's birthday, too.
-我们要做点什么吗 -比如
- You think we should do something? - Like what?
-我不知道 办个派对 -派对
- I don't know. Throw a party? - A party?
他会讨厌的
He would hate it.
去告诉莉迪亚 她的点子很多的
Talk to Lydia, she can pull those things together pretty quickly.
托马斯先生
Mr. Thomas?
我是罗斯医生
I'm Dr. Ross.
子弹进入了你儿子的背部 粉碎了他的脊椎
The bullet entered your son's back. It smashed his vertebrae.
我们需要做一些探索性手术
We need to do some exploratory surgery
来确认伤势蔓延到了哪里
to determine the extended injuries.
他有反射活动 肛♥门♥括约肌有力
He does have reflex activity and anal sphincter tone...
这都是很有希望的征兆
both of which are hopeful signs.
凯尔 别哭了
Kyle, stop it.
我儿子会活下来吗
Will my boy live?
尚不清楚 还需要几个小时才能知道
We don't know. It'll be a few hours.
但形势不太好
It doesn't look good.
凯尔 别哭了
Kyle, stop it.
我说了 别哭了
I said, shut up!
对不起 儿子
I'm sorry, son.
没事的 儿子 没事的
That's okay, son. It's okay.
对不起 凯尔
I'm sorry, Kyle.
会没事的
It's gonna be all right.
我一直都把枪锁起来
I always keep my guns locked up.
一定是我忘了
I must've forgot.
我让他们别进我的房♥间
I told them to stay out of my room, I told them
说过无数次 但一定是我忘记了
a million times, but I must've forgot.
天啊 一定是我忘了
Good lord, I must've forgot.
高钙血症 每小时300毫升盐水
Hypercalcemia. Normal saline 300cc's per hour...
静脉注射40毫克利尿剂用来利尿
and diurese with 40 mgs lasix IV.
你朋友的体内有太多的钙
There's too much calcium in your friend's system.
我们会帮他排出
We're gonna get it out.
-是因为癌症吗 -这并不罕见
- Is it from the cancer? - It's not uncommon.
但他需要看肿瘤科医生 进行长♥期♥药物治疗
But he needs to see his oncologist for a long term drug treatment...
来预防这种病情复发
to prevent this from happening again.
病情越来越重了
It just gets worse and worse.
过几个小时他就会好起来
He'll feel better in a couple of hours.
他的血钙水平并没有那么高
His calcium level wasn't that high.
麦克太坚强了 不肯死去
Mike's too stubborn to die.
-你认识他很久了吗 -不算吧
- Have you known him long? - Not really.
大约1年 我们在教会认识的
About a year. We met at church.
他很有个性
He's a real character.
有他在身边很有趣
He's fun to live with.
你们住在一起吗
You two live together?
不 不是什么浪漫的情节 我喜欢过他
No, no. It's not romantic or anything. I liked him.
我以为我能帮他渡过难关
Thought maybe I could help out.
他人很好
He's a sweet guy.
他没有伴侣 也没有家人
He's got no one, no family.
我只是做了看起来正确的事
It just seemed like the right thing to do.
我努力摆脱头疼了
I was trying to get rid of a headache.
我想回家
I wanna go home.
你不懂我要什么
You don't know what I want!
瑞内 你父亲说你威胁着要自杀
So Rene, your father said you were threatening to kill yourself?
我只是很心烦 TJ和我吵架了 仅此而已
I was upset, you know. T.J. and I had a fight, that's all.
静脉注射弄疼她了
Hey, this IV is hurting her.
不能给她点镇痛的药吗
Can't you give her something for the pain?
所以你不会再考虑自杀了吧
So you weren't considering suicide?
她刚告诉过你事实
Hey, she just told you what happened.
闭上嘴 TJ 你不是我们家人
T.J., shut up. You're not part of this family!
别让我闭嘴 你为什么不闭嘴
Hey, don't tell me to shut up. Why don't you shut up!
别管他
Leave him alone!
你们都闭上嘴 好吗
Why don't you all shut up. Okay?
瑞内 今早你并不是想自杀对吗
So, Rene, you weren't trying to kill yourself this morning?
我只想去睡觉
I just wanted to go to sleep.
建议你去主动挂个号♥ 梳洗一下自己
Why don't you check yourself in voluntarily, get cleaned up.
我想回家
I wanna go home.
我得去工作了
I gotta get to work.
弗兰克斯先生
Mr. Franks?
好吧 随便吧
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表