剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
生日派对
天呐 几点了
Oh, god, what time is it?
很晚了
It's late.
接着睡吧 娜塔莉
Go back to sleep, Natalie.
-什么 -我说接着睡吧
- What? - I said, go back to sleep.
你刚刚叫我娜塔莉
You just called me Natalie.
你不叫娜塔莉吗
It's not Natalie?
-抱歉 -没关系
- Sorry. - It's okay.
我也忘了你叫什么了 唐
I forgot your name too. Don?
-道格 -道格
- Doug. - Doug.
帕米拉
Pamela.
-你好 帕米拉 -你好
- Hi, pamela. - Hi.
-你要出去吗 -去工作
- You going someplace? - Work.
-凌晨四点吗 -要糊口啊
- At 4 a.m? - A man's gotta eat.
-我再打给你 -不 你不会的
- I'll call you. - No, you won't.
别让猫跑出去
Don't let the cat out.
急诊室
天呐 外面太冷了
Damn! it's cold out!
夜里不忙吗
Slow night?
暴风雨前的宁静
Calm before the storm.
你来的有点早啊
In a little early, aren't you?
事实上 我是个兢兢业业的儿科住院医师
Actually, I am a dedicated pediatric resident...
努力实现早年事业有成的承诺
...struggling to fulfill the promise of a brilliant early career.
-你喝酒了吗 -我倒希望
- You been drinking? - I wish.
上班之前想打个盹的话可以去四号♥房♥
Nobody's in 4 if you want to get a few winks before your shift.
不了 我去处理点文件 谢了
No, I'll just catch up on some paperwork. Thanks.
-你来早了 -你走晚了
- You're in early. - You're in late.
我还在等人来接塔蒂阿娜
I'm still waiting for somebody to pick up Tatiana.
家庭儿童服务中心的人说午夜之前就来
Family and Children services said they'd be here by midnight.
他们说是哪年了吗
Did they say what year?
衬衫不错 穿着睡觉吗
Nice shirt. Sleep in it?
差不多吧 你今天上班吗
Something like that. You working today?
对 七点的班
Yep. On at 7.
睡几小时吧 我看着塔蒂阿娜
Why don't you get a couple hours, I'll keep an eye Tatiana.
-真的吗 -对 我还可以练练俄语
- Really? - Yeah, I can practice up on my russian.
她在三号♥房♥
She's in 3.
谢了 道格
Thanks, Doug.
朋友嘛
What are friends for?
我知道 我来早了
I know, I'm early.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
天呐
Oh, god.
你好啊 孩子
Hi yourself, kid.
宝贝 别打扰皮特舅舅了
Baby, leave Uncle Peter alone.
上楼去吧 去吧
Now go on upstairs. Go.
穿上点衣服
Put some clothes on.
抱歉 亲爱的 想让你多睡会的
Sorry, honey. I was trying to let you get some sleep.
-几点了 -快六点半了
- What time is it? - It's about 6:30.
本来昨晚想让你回家的
I was gonna make you go home last night,
但是你呼噜打得都能把死人吵醒了
but you were snoring to wake the dead.
我不打呼噜
I do not snore.
比老爸之前打呼噜还严重
Worse than daddy used to.
看看谁来了
Look what the cat dragged in.
-有果汁吗 -你鞋上的是血吗
- Any juice? - That blood on your shoes?
-有可能 -靠
- Probably. - Damn.
她昨晚给你添麻烦了吗
She give you any trouble last night?
没有 她老早就上♥床♥了
No. She went to bed early.
-电影怎么样 -垃圾
- Hey, how was the movie? - Wack.
-杰西喜欢啊 -杰西才四岁
- Jesse liked it. - Jesse's 4.
晚上能准时回来吃晚饭吗
You gonna make it back in time for dinner?
今天周四
Today is Thursday.
周四我不管看着她
I don't watch her on Thursdays.
今天16号♥ 皮特
It's the 16th, peter.
妈妈的生日
Mommy's birthday?
-对 是今天啊 -对 过去的76年也都是
- Oh, yeah. Today? - Yeah. For the last 76 years.
走吧孩子们 老爹号♥公交要发车了
Come on, kids, the "dad bus" is leaving.
史蒂夫 打完篮球立刻回家
Steven, I want you come straight home from basketball.
别让我派你♥爸♥去找你
Don't make me send your father after you.
给
Here.
不拿书想去哪
Where you going without your books?
我不知道你这根口红是想干什么
I don't know what this lipstick is about,
咱们以后再说这件事
but we'll talk about this.
所以你不来吗
So you're not coming?
不不不 我来
No, no, no. I'm coming.
但是要想想办法 没事
I just gotta figure something out, that's all.
吃羊肉吗
Lamb?
-前里脊肉 -好
- Standing rib roast. - Right.
美国心脏协会的饮食是吧
The American Heart Association diet, right?
她喜欢
Hey, it's what she likes.
-又不会要了你的命 -有可能
- And it won't kill you. - It might.
皮特 千万别让她失望
Peter please don't disappoint her.
你是她唯一能记住的一个人了
You're the only one she really remembers anymore.
杰姬 我会来的
Jackie, I'll be here.
我会来的
I'll be here.
急诊室的故事
我已经连续上24小时了
I've been on for 24 hours.
我可以上圣诞节 新年
I'll take Christmas, new year's...
感恩节 独♥立♥日 随你挑
...thanksgiving, 4th of july, you name it.
你已经欠我三天了
You owe me three days already.
你接下来一年的痔疮手术
All your hemorrhoid cases for a year,
我未来一半的练习 我的第一胎
half my future practice, my first born.
哥们 那可是我妈妈
Hey, man, it's my mother.
她病了 我一定要去
She's sick. I need to be there.
这次不行 皮特 我做不到 抱歉
Not this time, Peter. I can't. Sorry.
莉莉 快叫精神科的人下来
Lily, get psych down here now!
杰瑞 出什么事了
Jerry what the hell is happened?
一个人把自己身上泼满了汽油 说是要点火
A guy poured gasoline all over himself. Says he'll drop a match.
-没开玩笑吧 -那谁知道
- Is he serious? - Who knows?
但是我准备去找点棉花糖
But I'm planning to see to look for marshmallows.
-你再靠近我 我就动手了 -你不想的
- Get any closer, and I'll do it! - You don't want to do this.
-是的 我想 -不 你不想
- Yes, I do. - No, you don't.
-是的 我想 -不 你不想
- Yes, I do. - No, you don't.
是的 我想 我跟你吵什么 我想
Yes, I do. What, are we arguing? I do!
后退 后退
Back up! Back up!
我正退着呢
I'm backing up.
如果你真点火了 就会打开喷水系统
You know if you do this.You'll set off the sprinkler system...
你就会变成一个秃顶的男人
...and you'll just be a bald guy with
脸上没毛还有严重的灼伤
no facial hair and a bad sunburn.
你们这没有喷水系统
You don't have a sprinkler system.
我们没有喷水系统吗
We don't have a sprinkler system?
好吧 我们可以来谈谈 好吗
All right. We can talk about this, right?
可以的 因为我不想看到你伤害你自己
We can, because I don't wanna see you hurt yourself.
我也不希望你伤害别人
And I don't want you hurt anybody else.
让我成为你的朋友好吗
So let me be your friend here, okay?
我可以成为你的朋友
I can be your friend.
好吗 来吧
Please? Come on.
交完新朋友之后 弗洛伊德医生
When you're finished making new friend, Dr. Freud...
就去给他清洗清洗吧
...sparky there will need an eyewash and a shower.
爸爸
Daddy.
这可不常见
There's something you don't see everyday.
他爬上了家里的凳子
He climbed up on a chair in our den...
把头塞进去 然后开始尖叫
...stuck his head in and started screaming.
他流了点血
He's bleeding a little bit.
-很痛 -牙齿卡在他的脖子上
- It hurts. - The teeth are jammed into his neck.
坚持住 伙计 我们会救你出来的
Hang in there, buddy. We'll get you out.
昨晚我第九次带他去看了《狮子王》
I took him to see the lion king for the ninth time last night.
这就是报应
This is the thanks I get.
再也不去看《狮子王》了 嘎斯 懂了吗
No more lion king, Gus, you hear me?
-再也不准了 -爸爸
- No more! - Daddy...
这是你买♥♥的吗
Did you bag this?
曾祖父在印度把它和泰迪·罗斯福一起装了回来
Great grandfather bagged it in India with Teddy Roosevelt.
抱歉 什么时候的事儿
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表