剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Call me when you reach the middle.
行吧 看来我们需要两套缝合工具
Okay, looks like we're gonna need two suture kits.
兄弟 最近好吗
How's it going?
挺好
Okay.
-你在这附近上班吗 -对
- You work around here? - Yeah.
-有什么好吃的吗 -没有
- What's good on the menu? - Nothing.
百吉饼看上去能吃
Bagel looks safe.
失陪
Excuse me.
真友好
Friendly place.
-医生 -怎么了
- Oh, doctor? - Yeah.
他会没事的吧
Will he be all right?
被车撞了的情况下 这样已经很好了
Well, for a guy hit by a car, he's in pretty good shape.
我能当面跟他道歉吗
Can I see him and apologize?
可以 等医生替他缝合好就行
Yeah, as soon as residents sew him up.
就在这等吧
Wait right here.
-这又不是在比赛 约翰 -你差点骗到我
- This isn't a race, John. - You could've fooled me.
你要是缝慢点
You know, if you go a little slower,
针脚就不会颠来倒去了
your stitches won't invert so much.
-他缝乱了吗 -放轻松
- Is he screwing up? - Relax.
分工操作时应遵循什么规则
What are the rules for sharing procedures?
-什么 -书上怎么写的
- What? - You know, for our books.
看谁在这资格老吧
Whoever's been here the longest, I guess.
谁缝的多算谁赢怎么样
How about whoever sews more takes it?
放马过来
You're on.
卡萝 卡萝
Carol! Hey, Carol!
推一辆轮床来
I need a gurney.
-特拉维斯先生 您感觉很痛吗 -我的胸口
- Mr. Travis, are you in pain? - My... My chest.
没事 我们会照顾好您
Okay, we're gonna take care of you.
帮他把这个脱了
Get this off him.
听我口令 一 二 三
On my count. One, two, three.
-什么情况 -汉克·特拉维斯
- What've you got? - Hank Travis.
撞胸部撕裂患者的那个司机 晕厥 胸痛
The driver who hit the chest lac. Collapsed. Chest pain.
看样子是心肌梗塞
Looks like an MI.
什么情况
What's going on?
说不好
Can't tell.
约翰 替我完成
John, finish up for me.
他出现了舒张早期杂音
He's got an early diastolic murmur.
血压飙升 230/160
BP's skyrocketing. 230 over 160.
-主动脉破裂了吗 -我觉得没有 血压太高了
- Aortic rupture? - I don't think so. The pressure's too high.
红细胞压积呢
Do we have a crit?
-46 -那就没出血
- Forty-six. - Not bleeding.
-你有高血压吗 -有
- Do you have high blood pressure? - Yes.
这里发现了夹层 我们得在他主动脉破裂之前
We've got dissection here. We need to lower his pressure
把他血压降下来
before he strikes out and rips his aorta.
-我通知手术室 -谢了 马利克
- I'll call O.R. - Thanks, Malik.
苏珊 需要β-受体阻滞剂吗
Susan, want a beta blocker?
需要 给他快速静推3.5毫克艾司洛尔
Yeah. Bolus him with 3.5 migs esmolol.
我们做个超声心动图检查一下损伤
Let's do a transesophageal echo to check out the damage.
我来准备超声心动图
I'll get the echo.
-这里谁负责 -刘易斯医生
- Who's in charge? - Dr. Lewis.
-先生 请在外等候 -我是斯威夫特医生
- Sir, you have to wait outside. - I'm Dr. Swift.
兼差的人来了
Moonlighter's here.
斯潘德克斯的衣服 帅啊
Spandex. Nice look.
别光愣着
Well, don't just stand there.
换上装备 滚过来帮忙
Glove up and get your butt over here.
-血压如何 -在下降 190/130
- How's his pressure? - It's falling. 190 over 130.
你应该没见过这个吧 这是超声心动图
Bet you've never seen this. It's transesophageal echo.
一两次吧
One or two.
特拉维斯先生 接下来的步骤不疼
Mr. Travis, this ain't gonna hurt.
我会把这个器械伸入你的喉咙
I'll look at your heart
来查看你的心脏
by putting this instrument down your throat.
-插管准备好了吗 -好了
- Tubes are set? - Okay.
我们来看看这是什么情况
Let's see what we've got here.
今晚这里会惊险不断
Look, it's gonna get real hairy here tonight,
自己去找点力所能及的事做吧
so pick out what you can handle.
比如缝合 照顾头晕目眩的患者 患哮喘的儿童
Sutures, weak-and-dizzy-all-overs, kid with the croup...
-这些简单的事 好吗 -我尽力跟上节奏
- All the easy stuff, okay? - I'll try and keep up.
-找到了 -这位患者有危险
- There it is. - This guy is in trouble.
送他去手术室 马上
Get him up to the O.R. now.
他出现了主动脉夹层
He's got a dissection of the aorta.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
胸部剧痛 高血压
Acute chest pain, hypertension,
水冲脉 非特异性ST段改变 还不够判断吗
water-hammer pulses, nonspecific ST changes?
-可能是主动脉破裂 -我认为不是
- Could be an aortic rupture. - Don't think so.
不考虑这个可能没关系吗
You don't think you should consider that?
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
威廉·斯威夫特 急诊室新任主任
William Swift, your new ER chief.
我来接摩根斯坦的班
I'm taking over for Morgenstern.
-很高兴见到你 斯威夫特医生 -叫我威廉
- Nice to meet you, Dr. Swift. - William.
所以头晕目眩的患者在哪呢
So where are these weak-and-dizzy-all-overs?
-谁抽到最短的谁去除虱 -天啊
- Okay, short end takes the lice. - Oh, man...
-机会均等 -那是理论上 可我从没赢过
- It's 50-50. - In theory, but I never win.
振作 你就快苦尽甘来了
Cheer up, your bedpan days will soon be over.
我怕是没这个福气
Not with my luck.
跟塔格结了婚 你就能想干什么干什么了
Once you marry Tag. You can do whatever you like.
等你发财了你会抛下我们吗
Will you leave us when you're rich?
舍弃这美丽的一切吗
And leave all this beauty?
这是什么
What do you have here?
《搅黄婚礼的十二大常见错误》
"Twelve Common Errors That Can Ruin Your Wedding."
《现代新娘》
"Modern Bride."
里面有些文章真不错
Some great articles in here.
-有人呼叫我吗 -没 我没有
- Did somebody page me? - No, not me.
来看看第六条
Check out number six.
"聘用乐队前必须先试听"
"Make sure you audition the band before you hire them."
你弟弟的乐队没戏了吗
So I guess your brother's band is out?
他们得从头学怎么演奏
They actually have to know how to play.
-我们该请哪种乐队呢 -演奏波尔卡舞曲的吧
- What kind of band should we get? - Some polka music.
你真是没救了
You're hysterical.
-泰格拉里 你接收到我的呼叫了吗 -收到了
- Taglieri? Did you get my page? - Yeah.
那你怎么不告诉我 你要把我妈赶出去
So how come you didn't tell me you're kicking my mother out.
-他又去电脑那了 -你说的太对了
- He's been in the computer again. - You're damn right.
我跟你说过了吧 别碰她的档案
We talked about it. You're staying out of your mother's files.
你为什么要让她出院
Why are you discharging her?
院方盯得严
Hospital's breathing down my neck.
医保不再承担费用了
Medicare won't pay anymore.
她还需要时间来康复
Look, she needs more time to recuperate.
三天是我能给的最大期限
Three days is the best I can do.
和你家人开个会好好商量
Get your family together and talk over your options.
她还不能回家
She's not ready to go home yet.
面对现实吧 她犯了中风 还做了髋关节置换手术
Face reality. She's had a stroke and a hip replacement.
她还不能回家
She can't go home.
她余生都需要专业的医疗护理
She's gonna require skilled nursing the rest of her life.
如果有必要
I'll take my mother home
我就接我妈回家 亲自照顾她
and take care for her myself if I have to.
她不能回家
She's not going home.
不能个鬼
The hell she isn't.
苏珊医生 我们快没病房♥了
Dr. Susan, we're running out of rooms.
午夜时分 妖孽横行
Ah, midnight, the witching hour.
我们来替牛鬼蛇神腾病房♥吧
Let's make room for the punks, skunks and drunks.
我这有一名打嗝男性
Man with hiccups
和一名性♥爱♥后头晕目眩的十八岁女性
and 18-year old female weak and dizzy after sex.
第一次吗 高♥潮♥了 天啊好嫉妒
The first time? An orgasm. God, I'm jealous.
很久没做了吗
Been a while?
打嗝的那个归我吧
I'll take the hiccups.
我这有一名女子腹部疼痛
I got a woman with abdominal pain
还有一名气喘 需要做血内气体分♥析♥
and a wheezer who needs a blood gas.
卡尔 腹部疼痛那个你负责吧
Carl, take the abdominal pain.
打嗝听起来还更有趣些
Hiccups sound more interesting.
一千个急腹症出现的同时
You'll see 1000 acute abdomens
才出现一个打嗝的
for every case of the hiccups.
她需要多加练习
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表