剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
和一些导线
and some leads there for you.
话说回来 为什么不是女医生付钱
By the way, why ain't the lady doctor paying?
一会儿她会给我
I'm gonna get that from her later.
医生 198.50美元
198.50, doc.
花这么多钱 希望她长得很好看
That kind of dough, I hope she's pretty.
她只是个朋友
She's just a friend.
-是克雷格 -别接 可能是道格
- It's Craig. - Don't get it. It could be Doug.
-你好 -是马克吗
- Hello? - Mark?
对不起
Sorry.
-你好 道格 -你好吗
- Hi, Doug. - How are you?
我好点了 我的烧退了
I'm a little better. My fever is down.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
我只是在空冰箱
I'm just raiding the refrigerator.
你在吃东西 你肯定好多了
You're eating. You must be better.
确定不来上班吗
Sure you don't wanna come in?
不去了吧
I don't think so.
我以为珍在密尔沃基
I thought Jen was in Milwaukee.
其实 她效力的法官
Actually, the judge she works for,
飞去了华盛顿
he had to fly to Washington...
所以她有了一天假
...and so she had the day off.
就一天
Just one day, huh?
你都两周没见过她了
It's been two weeks since you saw her?
-三周 -三周 是啊
- Three. - Three, that's right.
好吧 我最好让你继续生病
Okay, well, I better let you get back to being sick.
我们不希望让你
We wouldn't want you to...
不希望让你发展为肺炎
Wouldn't want it to turn into pneumonia.
谢谢了 道格
Thanks, Doug.
怎么了
What?
马克重病 在家陪着他老婆
Mark is very sick at home with his wife.
我是约翰·卡特 你在干什么
I'm John Carter. What are you doing?
我感觉好多了 我需要做些运动
I was feeling better. I needed some exercise.
我不认为现在做运动是个好主意
I don't think exercise is such a good idea right now.
你今早刚突发冠心病
You had a major coronary event this morning.
你是个医生吗
You a doctor?
不是 我是个医学生
No, I'm a med student.
刘易斯医生告诉我你是个摔跤手
Dr. Lewis tells me you're a wrestler.
我过去在二队摔跤 去了宾夕法尼亚大学
I used to wrestle. Junior varsity. College at Penn.
他们有个很好的教练 我在路上读到过他
They got a great coach. I read about him in the trip.
你的体重分级还好吗
Making your weight class okay?
当然 简单
Sure. Easy.
我有时不吃饭来达标 天啊 我那时候好累
I didn't eat sometimes to make mine. Boy, I was tired a lot.
-我也是 -所以你不吃饭
- Me too. - So you're not eating?
不是 我吃很多
Oh no, no. I eat plenty.
那很奇怪啊 从你的血检报告来看
That's weird. Your blood tests look like
你根本没吃饭
you're not eating at all.
今早我在场
I was there this morning.
而且你差点死了
And you almost died.
我很好 我身体很好
I'm okay. I'm in good shape.
你减了多少斤 8磅还是10磅
How much did you lose? Eight, ten pounds?
你的体重在比赛间隙一定波动很大
You must be cycling up and down between every match.
我下周有场对战韦仕敦大学的比赛
I have a match against Western next week.
全队都指望着我
Team's counting on me.
我认为你应该告诉刘易斯医生真♥相♥
I think you should tell Dr. Lewis the truth...
所以她就能批准你去医院
...so she can admit you to the hospital.
拜托
Please.
我必须要待在队里
I have to be on the team.
你病了
You've got a problem.
一种厌食症
It's a kind of anorexia.
如果你继续在比赛间隙绝食
And if you keep starving yourself between match,
会害死自己
it is going to kill you.
他一直在咳嗽吗
He's been coughing?
没有 他就是不吃东西 平常他食量惊人
No, he just won't eat. Usually, he eats like a horse.
他停不下来 你把任何食物放在他面前
He never stops. You put anything in front of him.
他不挑食
He's not picky.
不会有事的
It's gonna be fine.
体温37.9度
Temp's 100.2.
本 我想让你
All right, Ben, I want you to take
深吸一口气 好吗
a deep breath for me, okay?
再吸一次
One more time.
他的喉咙痛 这就是他为什么不吃东西
He has a sore throat. That's why he's not eating.
会是格鲁布性喉头炎吗 他还是个婴儿的时候得过
Could it croup? He had it as a baby.
他对这病来说大了点
He's a little old for that.
拍张片子 看有没有严重问题
Let me get x-rays to make sure it's not serious.
很疼 我不能吃东西
It hurts. I can't eat.
我知道 我们会治好你的 好吗
I know. We'll fix you right up, okay?
好的 我马上回来
All right. I'll be right back.
准备好插管托盘 以防他病情恶化
Have an intubation tray ready in case he gets worse.
一位愤怒的内科医生要剥下你的头皮
An irate internist is looking for your scalp...
有个医生把他的病人
Something about a assigning one of his patient
分配给了备班住院医生
to the resident on call.
很好 正是我需要的 你带本去放射科
Perfect. Just what I need. You take Ben to Radiology...
你陪着他 如果有情况 请告诉我
...and you stay with him. Let me know if anything changes.
我听说你的儿子在路上了 本顿夫人
I've been hearing your son is on his way, Mrs. Benton.
在路上
On his way?
在哪里
Where?
他来看你
He's coming to see you.
因为中风 有时候 她有点迷糊
It's the stroke. Some days, she's a little out of it.
-瓦尔特 怎么样 -嘿 妈妈
- Hey, Walt, what's up? - Hey, Ma.
你怎么样
How you doing?
我脚疼
But my foot hurts.
我知道 你扭伤了脚踝
Yeah, I know. You sprained your ankle.
她很痛 你们应该带她去济慈医院 那儿更近
She's in pain. You should've taken her to Mercy, it's closer.
我以为你会想照顾你妈妈
I thought you'd wanna take care of your mother.
你什么时候留的胡子
When did you grow that mustache?
三年前 妈妈
Three years ago, Ma.
你没地方可去吗 卡特
Don't you have to be somewhere, Carter?
没有 现在没什么事
No, actually, it's kind of slow.
卡特
Carter.
你在田纳西州有家人吗
You got people in Tennessee?
我父亲那边有
On my father's side.
我觉得他们曾是我们的奴隶主
I think his people owned our people.
但你是个好孩子 你来吃感恩节晚餐
But you're a nice boy. You come to Thanksgiving dinner.
她不是那个意思
She doesn't mean that.
不 你来吃晚餐 你保证
No. You come to dinner now, you promise.
我保证
I promise.
我们去治疗吧
Let's go take care of you.
摩根斯坦要你去手术室做肠腔分流术
Morgenstern wants you in the O.R. A mesocaval shunt.
妈妈 我们一会见 好吗
Okay, Ma, I'll see you later, okay?
卡特医生会照顾你
Dr. Carter will take care of you.
沃尔特 别说话 我得走了
Walter, don't even start. I gotta go.
失陪一下 我马上就回来
Excuse me for a second. I'll be back.
-你去哪里 -我以为你会让我和你一起去
- Where are you going? - I thought you'd let me go with you.
肠腔分流术 我应该学习 也许我能帮忙
Mesocaval shunt. I ought to learn and maybe I could help.
我让你照顾我妈妈
I asked you to look after my mother.
你自己也说过只是扭伤
You said yourself it's only a sprain.
不过 我还是想让你两小时内清理完损伤
Still, I want you to clean those lacs in 2
然后缝合好
and stitch them up.
看看我妈要不要吃点东西
See if my mother needs anything to eat.
她吃得不够
She doesn't eat enough.
走 动起来
Go. Let's move.
头条新闻 猜猜谁会离开我们
Headline news. Guess who's leaving us?
斯达泽奖学金赢家
Starzl Fellowship winner.
-老好人赢了 -取消香槟
- Good guys win? - Cancel the champagne.
让一下
Excuse me.
这怎么了 是葬礼还是什么
What is this, a funeral or something?
兰沃尔西医生比我大一届 我没期望赢
Dr. Langworthy is a year ahead of me. I didn't expect to win.
-这里 杰瑞 -谢谢
- Here, Jerry. - Thanks.
你什么时候能回来
When can you come back?
感恩节前不行了 你下周末能来吗
Not before Thanksgiving. Can you come up next weekend?
不行 我两天都加班 周三有空
No, I work both days. I've got Wednesday.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表