剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Clear!
把她放这 就这 对 就这
Get her in here. Right here. Yeah, right here.
我们要些镇痛剂
All right, we need some rays and relief.
吗♥啡♥5单位 静注酮咯酸
Morphine five. IV push toradol.
准备
Here we go.
抬起来移过来
Lift her and shift her.
颈椎 右臀和骨盆保持水平
All right, cross-table C-spineright hip and pelvis.
把碎骨师叫来 快
Roundup a bone crusher. Now, move.
数到三 一 二 三
On my count, on three. One, two,Рthree.
整形外科医生立即到急诊室创伤二室
We need Ortho in Trauma 2. Ortho in ER, Trauma 2.
-两根手指 -现在看到什么
- Two fingers. - Now what do you see?
好一颗钻石 你真幸运
Such a rock! Lucky girl.
双层眼罩 绿标
Double-patch her eye and green-tag her
然后送她去候诊室
to the waiting room now please.
怎么了 我说错什么了吗
What? Did I say something?
卡特去哪了
Where's Carter?
卡特 你跑哪去了
Carter, Where the hell have you been?
拿上剪刀 快点
Grab some scissors. Move.
还要多久她才能上去
How soon can she go up?
拿到她的片子 再叫整形外科看一下
When I get her pictures, have the orthopods look at her,
15分钟吧
15 minutes.
我们得找个地方 手术室开着
We need the room. The O.R.'s opened up.
让上面的人看吧
Let them see her up there.
各位 老大发话了
All right, people, you heard the boss.
包起来推上去
Let's heal them and wheel them.
赶紧的
Let's move.
-要帮忙吗 -颈 背 腹部疼痛
- Need help? - Neck, back and abdominal pain.
血压下降 70/40 脉搏120
BP's falling, 70 over 40. Pulse is 120.
-皮肤温度低且干燥 -你叫什么名字 先生
- Skin's cool and dry. - What's your name, sir?
爱德华·卡普兰 叫我爱德
Edward Kaplan. Call me Eddie.
你是医生
You are the doc?
是的 你现在感觉如何
Yes, I am. How are you feeling?
上周六晚之后就没被这么紧地绑过
Haven't been tied up this tight since last Saturday night.
谢谢你告诉我这些 卡普兰先生
Thank you for sharing, Mr. Kaplan.
数到三 一 二 三
On three. One, two, three.
急诊室 请稍等
ER. Please hold.
急诊室 请稍等
ER, please hold.
再干这份工作就开枪毙了我
Shoot me if I take this job again.
给我把枪 马上就可以毙了你
Give me a gun, I'll shoot you now.
急诊室
ER...
联♥系♥消防23分队
Call Fire Station 23.
这是电♥话♥号♥码
The number's right there.
问他们能否把困在家里的医生带出来
See if they can pick up these docs stuck at home.
什么情况
What've you got?
吸入浓烟 黄标 送到2号♥床
Smoke inhalation. Yellow-tag him to Curtain 2.
明白
You got it.
你怎么了
What've you got?
-手受伤了 -让我看看
- I kinda hurt my hand. - Let me see.
-你的大拇指呢 -在这
- Where's your thumb? - It's right here.
马利克 这位红标 马上送去手术室
All right. Malik! Red-tag him and straight to the O.R.
拿好他的拇指 快去
Here's his thumb. Take him.
崔太太 没事
Mrs. Thui, everything's fine.
没事 放松
Everything's fine. Just relax.
-要帮忙吗 -不用
- You okay? - Yeah.
我发现她躺在雪地里
I found her laying out in the snow.
不知道是谁家的孩子
No idea who she belongs to.
-这孩子挺能哭 -走
- Kid's got a set of lungs. - Go!
德克斯特·琼斯 25岁
Dexter Jones, 25.
被面包车碾了 未系安全带
Van rolled on him. No seat belt.
左膝以下截肢
Left below-the-knee amputation.
在雪地里流失几升血
He left a few pints in the snow.
-救援7组在找残肢 -知道了
- Rescue 7 is looking for the rest of his leg. - Got it.
-本顿在伤二室忙完了吗 -是
- Benton done in 2? - Uh-huh.
-这是他下个病人 -好
- Okay, here's his next patient. - All right.
如果他们拿着导尿管来找你
If they come at you with that Foley catheter,
快跑 杰克 别慢吞吞的
run, Jack. Don't walk!
送他上去 二号♥手术室已备好
Take him up. O.R. 2 is prepped for him.
交叉配血来了后就送上去
When the cross-matched blood's here, send it up.
七号♥床没心跳了
Code in seven! Code in seven!
给创伤一室本顿送去
Run those to Benton in Trauma 1.
快 穆奇
Go, Mookie!
给我麻醉
Put me out!
我们不能给你麻醉 你头部受伤了
We can't put you out, sir, you've hit your head.
化验血常规 血型和交叉配血 快
Get the lab for a CBC, type and cross. Let's move.
快点 拿过来
Come on, bring those in!
血花四溅
Well, I get a pumper!
快啊 把吸血垫拿过来
Come on, bring up pads in here!
穿上这个 快过来帮忙
Put this on. All hands on deck. Let's move.
你还傻愣着干嘛
What are wandering there?
把手压在止血带上 快啊 穆奇
Put your hand on the tourniquet! Come on, Mookie, let's go.
我会把你打造成外科大夫
I'll make a surgeon out of you here.
体温36.5 血压90/50
97.8, 90 over 50
脉搏125 完全正常
...pulse 125. Pretty darn normal.
-道格 -就来
- Doug! - Yep?
快救救我
Please, help me!
-油箱爆♥炸♥ 困在车里 -送达已亡
- Gas tank exploded. Trapped in the car. - DOA.
Ramos先生 安全带故障
Mr. Ramos, seat belt mal.
生命体征正常 多处淤伤挫伤
Vital's normal. Multiple contusions and abrasions.
拉莫斯先生 这样疼吗 不疼
Mr. Ramos, does it hurt when I do this? No?
让我看看
Okay, let me see, all right?
去三号♥检查室
All right, go Exam 3.
拉莫斯先生 绿标 送到医生休息室
Green-tag Mr. Ramos to the doctor's lounge.
往这推 快点 卡萝
Here we go. Move, Carol.
小心低头
All right, duck your head.
这边 径直后退 后退
Here we go, straight back now. Straight back.
*我歌♥唱是因为开心*
*I sing because I'm happy*
*我歌♥唱是因为自♥由♥*
*I sing because I'm free*
*因为祂的眼*
*For His eyes*
*停留在麻雀上*
*Are on the sparrow*
*我知道祂在照看我*
*And I know He watches me.*
帕特里克
Patrick...
你怎么来的
...how did you get here?
-走过来的 -为什么
- I walked. - Why?
我没驾照
I don't have a driver's license.
原来如此
Oh, okay.
拉直后它们看上去好多了
They look better when they're straight.
-是啊 你说得对 -卡萝
- Yeah, they do. You're right. - Carol!
-去吧 帕特里克 -好的 女士
- Ok, go to it, Patrick. Go to it. - Si, señorita.
情况如何
How are we doing in here?
跟死神争分夺秒
One step ahead of the Reaper.
也只能这样了
That's all you can ask for.
谢谢送我过来
Hey, Thanks for the ride.
没事
You bet.
这个送到影像室
It goes to the media room.
马克 跟我说说情况
Run it down for me, Mark.
四十辆车在肯尼迪高速上追尾
A 40-car pile up on the Kennedy.
伤者大都送这来了
We're the major receiving.
十八个红标 十个送上楼了
Eighteen red tags, 10 have gone up.
十九个黄标 三十三个绿标
Nineteen yellows, 33 greens logged in.
三个送来时已经死了
Three DOAs,
四个黑标的没能活下来
four black tags didn't make it.
有六间手术室都在手术中
Six O.R.s are operational
消防局已经去接其他医生了
and fire's out bringing in fresh docs.
好的 去干医生的活儿吧
Good. Go be a doc.
手术室 摩根斯坦 我要员工的最新情况
O.R., Morgenstern. I need a staff status update.
外星人在我鼻子里植入了一个探测器
Aliens have implanted a detector in my nose!
医生 外星人在...
Doctor, hey! Aliens have...
-植入了探测器 -非要今天闹吗 瑞吉娜
- implanted a detector... - Why today, Regina?
我来处理
I got this.
卡萝 你可以去呼叫一下斯维迪克吗
Carol, would you page Cvetic,
叫他马上下来
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表