剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Okay, here's the suture room. Let's see.
早上好夫人 我是本顿医生 这位是卡特医生
Good morning, ma'am. I'm Dr. Benton. This is Dr. Carter.
早上好
Good morning.
我们来看看伤口
Let's have a look.
-怎么受伤的 -打破了一个早餐盘子
- How'd you do this? - Broke one of the breakfast dishes.
别担心 我们马上给你缝合
Don't worry. We'll have you fixed up right away.
-这样有感觉吗 -有
- Now, can you feel this? - Yes!
-你能动手指吗 -当然 只是割伤而已
- Can you move your finger? - Of course. It's just a cut!
本顿医生 有一个下肢中枪的警♥察♥
Dr. Benton, we have a policeman coming in
要被送进来了
with a gunshot wound to the lower extremity.
送去二号♥房♥ 通知X光室 我马上过去
Put him in Room 2, notify X-ray. I'll be right there.
你需要的工具都在这里
Now, here's all your stuff.
询问病人是否对局部麻药或任何药物过敏
Ask the patient if she's allergic to the locals or any drugs.
这是利多卡因 但最好叫奴佛卡因
This is lidocaine, but call it Novocaine.
他们都熟悉这个名字
They've heard of that.
夫人 你对奴佛卡因过敏吗
Ma'am, are you allergic to Novocaine?
我的牙都没事
My teeth are okay.
-没有起疹子之类的不良反应 -当然没有
- No reactions, rashes, anything? - No, of course not.
伤口两侧都要注射麻药 推药要慢
Now, you inject both sides of the wound, expelling as you go.
然后你要自己戴上外科手套
And then you have to put on surgical gloves by yourself.
你知道怎么戴吧
You know how to do that?
好极了 我们开始缝合了
Great. Here we go.
罗斯医生 给你
Here you go, Dr. Ross.
谢谢 南斯
Thank you, Nance.
罗斯医生
Dr. Ross.
我是特雷西·杨 您的三年级实习生
Hi, Tracy Young. I'm your third-year student.
你好 特雷西·杨 很高兴认识你
Hello, Tracy Young. Nice to meet you.
接下来的几天里
Listen, for the next few days,
我们将会紧密合作
we're gonna be working very closely together.
不用那么紧密 罗斯医生
Well, not that closely, Dr. Ross,
但我会全力协助你
but I'll do my best to help you out.
请告诉我我该做什么 我想开始工作了
So, if you'll tell me what to do, I'd like to get started.
我只是想表示友好
Just trying to be friendly.
我的朋友够多了 谢谢
I've got all the friends I need, thanks.
我们可以开始工作了吗
Shall we get started?
当然
Yeah.
首先提起伤口边缘 但要留有间隔
Now, evert the wound edges and space them...
因为皮肤组织会在
...because the tissues will be swelling
未来48小时内肿胀起来
over the next 48 hours.
要像这样留出间隔
Space them the way that you see here.
本顿医生 那个警♥察♥到了
Dr. Benton, the policeman's here.
好的 我这就来 你来把这个缝完
Okay, I'm coming. Here, you finish.
好吧 这一点也不会痛
Okay, this isn't going to hurt at all.
比利 你能告诉我发生了什么事吗
Now, can you tell me what happened, Billy?
学校让他回了家 说他吐♥血♥了
The school sent him home. They said he vomited blood.
比利 你能告诉我这是怎么回事吗
Can you tell me how it happened, Billy?
这孩子很神经质
He's a very high-strung child,
总是很焦虑很紧张
always has been very tense, very nervous.
罗根太太 我为你儿子做检查的时候
Mrs. Logan, maybe you better wait outside
也许你等在外面比较好
while I examine your son.
为什么
Why?
例行问诊检查而已
It's just a procedure.
但我觉得我应该陪着他
Well I think I should be here!
我很担心比利 他需要我
I'm worried about Billy. He needs me.
麻烦你去外面等
Please wait outside.
医生 别太自以为是
Look, doctor, I don't know who you think you are,
但他是我儿子
but this is my son...
他需要我的时候我想要在场
...and I want to be here when he needs me.
他很神经质的
He's very high-strung!
罗根太太 你说得非常对 你爱你的儿子
Mrs. Logan, you're absolutely right. You love your son.
你也希望他能够尽快得到治疗吧
And you want to see him treated as soon as possible.
所以你最好能...
So it's best...
坐在这外面等他
...if you have a seat outside here.
我们很快就能检查完
And we'll be right with you.
没事的
It's okay.
小子 没事了
Hey, kiddo. All right.
你吐♥血♥了吗 比利
Did you vomit blood, Billy?
身上哪里痛吗
Do you have any pain?
很好 你能指一下痛的地方吗
Okay, can you point to the pain?
这里
Right in here.
你以前有吐过血吗
Have you vomited blood before?
吐过很多次吗
Many times?
很好
Okay.
没事了
It's Okay.
第一次遇到八岁的溃疡病人
First eight-year-old ulcer patient I've seen.
你怎么还在这 在盖西斯廷教堂吗
You still here? You think you're doing a Sistine Chapel?
快缝完 去二号♥房♥做静脉输液 太太再见
Finish her up, start an IV in Room 2. Bye, ma'am.
护士 麻烦你帮我把绷带包上
Nurse, could you bandage this for me please?
-谢谢你 医生 -不用客气
- Thank you, doctor. - You're very welcome.
我什么时候来拆线
When do I come to have my stitches out?
三周后
Three weeks.
但之前我儿子脚上缝针 他们十天就拆线了
When my son had stitches in his foot they said ten days.
是吗 那十天到三周之间来都行 好吗
Really? Well, ten days, three weeks. Any time in there, okay?
重症监护室需要一名麻醉师
We need an anesthesiologist to ICU.
请马上到重症监护室报到
Please report to the ICU, stat.
给四号♥房♥的男病人肌肉注射250毫克罗氏芬
250 mg Rocephin I.M. for the gentleman in Room 4...
提醒他两天后回来复诊
...and remind him he has to come back in two days.
-谢了 -好的
- Thank you. - Right.
卡萝 口服的氨苄西林用完了吗
Carol, are we out of oral ampicillin?
没了 昨天订了一些 再打电♥话♥问问看
Yeah, we ordered some yesterday. Call down again?
卡萝 格林医生问
Hey Carol, Dr. Greene wants to know
还有没有利尿剂
if we have any more Lasix...
一小时前就用光了
We were out an hour ago.
卡萝 罗斯医生想要苯丙酮尿症测试卡
Hey Carol, Dr. Ross wants to know if we have any PKU cards.
告诉他没有了
Tell him no.
他必须得给孩子抽血测验了
He's gonna have to try and get a blue-top from the baby.
他说他抽不到
He says he can't get it.
卡萝 你确定
Carol, are you sure
你那堆奇珍异宝里
that you don't have a PKU card tucked away in...
没藏着一张苯丙酮尿症测试卡吗
...that special stash of yours?
这样的吗
Like this?
我就知道你靠得住
I can always count on you.
虽然你更喜欢橄榄球球员
Even if you do prefer football players.
你有过机会
You had your chance.
我当时还年轻不懂事
I was young. I was a fool!
你现在还是不懂啊
You're still a fool.
你知道哪个医科种类的薪水最少吗
You happen to know what's the worst paying medical specialty?
-儿科 -你第一次说的[选的]就是对的
- Pediatrics? - You were right the first time.
卡萝 利尿剂来了没
Hey Carol, did that Lasix come up yet?
我们现在急用
Because we need it now!
早 我是卡特医生 你哪里不舒服
Good morning. I'm Dr. Carter. What seems to be the problem?
你觉得呢 我开枪打中了自己的腿
What's it look like? I shot myself in the freaking leg.
我们马上治好你
Well...we'll have you fixed up in no time.
你们总爱这么说
You guys keep saying that.
但首先我们得做个小静脉输液
But first, we have to start a little IV.
总之快一点 好吗
Just hurry it up, okay?
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
不好意思 抱歉
Oh, excuse me. Sorry.
好了
Okay.
告诉你 我真想抽她的嘴 真的
I tell you, I wanted to belt her in the mouth. I really did.
结果最后我开枪射中了自己的腿
Then I go and shoot myself in the leg.
事事很难如愿啊
Well, these things happen.
我猜你在这工作 一定见过很多衰事
I bet you see a lot of stuff working in a place like this.
对 常见
Yeah. Oh, yeah. All the time.
医生 我想问问
Look, doc, you don't mind my asking,
你之前做过这个吗
have you done this before?
多到数不过来 警官
Officer, I'd hate to tell you how often I've done this.
你会有点针♥刺♥感
Okey, You're gonna feel a needle.
拜托 有那么痛吗
Come on, it wasn't that bad.
不过没扎到血管
But we missed the vein.
我们得再来一次
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表