剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
你管我呢
Stuff it, will you?
需要给他注射镇静剂
We're gonna need to sedate him.
2.5毫克氟哌利多 准备抽吸
Droperidol, 2.5 mgs. Set up for suction.
-他需要导尿管 -我来吧
- He'll need a Foley. - I'll do it.
我要吐了
I'm gonna puke.
别吐地上 我们会给你找个盆来
Don't do it on the floor, we're gonna get you a basin.
给他注射100毫克维生素B1
Give him 100 of thiamine.
准备抽吸 给我观察镜
Suction on, give me the scope.
抽吸准备好了
Get suction ready.
-麻醉足够了吗 -看着足够了
- Is he doped up enough? - He seems pretty out of it.
全开
Run it in, wide open.
好 考考你们
All right, this is a test.
是消化性溃疡 静脉曲张
Are we looking at a peptic ulcer, varices?
还是食管贲门黏膜撕裂综合征
Or Mallory-Weiss?
-消化性溃疡 -静脉曲张
- Peptic ulcer. - Varices.
都答对了
You're both right.
准备双极电凝 烧灼出血点
Get the BICAP. Let's cauterize the bleeder.
雷谢先生 能听到吗 你会没事的
Mr. Reicher, do you hear me? You're gonna be fine.
你喝出了溃疡
You drank yourself into an ulcer.
现在纳税人的钱会救你一命的
And now the taxpayers're gonna buy you out of it.
马克 他情况稳定吗
Mark, is he stable?
实习医生会议需要你 我来替你完成
They need you on set for a residents' meeting. I'll finish this.
好的 谢谢
Alright, thanks.
通知放射科的过来
Let's get Radiology down here.
血糖95
Blood sugar is 95.
你今天照顾好我了吗
Did you take care of me today?
是的 你应该卧床休息
Yes, and you should be lying down.
我现在来取药了
I'm getting my medicine now.
-你觉得我老吗 -不老
- Do I look old to you? - No, you don't.
我感觉我老
I feel old.
我感觉我身上从来没有发生过好事
I feel like nothing good is ever gonna happen to me.
抱歉 我在催精神科收她了 走吧
I'm sorry. I've been begging Psych to take her. Come on now.
快乐很难 无法努力 只能等着它降临
It's hard to be happy, you can't try, it comes or it doesn't.
血压正常 PH值7.3
Blood pressure's normal, PH 7.3.
做 给她注射20毫克当量氯化钾
Run a rhythm strip. Give her 20 milliequivalent of KCL.
-我们联♥系♥到了她母亲 -很好
- We got ahold of her mother. - Good.
至少她的心率平稳了
At least her heart's steady.
她好像今天没有注射胰岛素
It looks like she didn't take her insulin today.
她好像一周都没注射
It looks like she didn't take it all week.
每30分钟检查一次血钾水平 并通知我
Run a potassium every 30 minutes. Let me know.
皮特 她不是外科患者 你无需这么做
Peter, she's not a surgical patient, you don't have to do this.
告知我就好
Just keep me posted.
好像是流感 他让我回家了 你能来吗
I think it's the flu. He told me to go home. Can you come in?
快点吧
Hurry.
朗森出院了 卢米斯去做X光
Ronson's discharged. Loomis to X-ray.
打扰了 我找刘易斯 雷谢
Excuse me, I'm looking for Lewis Reicher.
有一位卢·雷谢
We have a Lew Reicher.
是我丈夫 他还好吗
My husband. Is he all right?
可能是我们联♥系♥错了
Maybe we reached the wrong family.
不 他是我丈夫
No, he's my husband.
他说到他的车了吗 他很爱说这个
Did he talk about his cars? He likes to talk about his cars.
没错 你丈夫现在没事了
It's right, your husband is fine now,
但他有出血性溃疡
but he does have a bleeding ulcer.
急救人员在街上发现了他
The paramedics found him on the street.
他就住在街上
That's where he lives.
别让我解释了
Don't ask me to explain.
我向我女儿都解释不清
I can't explain it to my daughter,
肯定也对你解释不清
I sure can't explain it to you.
你丈夫已经被送到了楼上 你可以去看他
Your husband's been moved upstairs, if you'd like to see him.
我给他带了些干净衣物
I brought him some clean clothes.
能转交给他吗
Could you see that he gets these?
好的 但他已经醒了 你可以去看他
Sure, but he's awake, if you want to talk to him.
我只想知道他是否还活着
I just wanted to see if he was alive.
-克洛伊和你住在一起 -暂时是
- So Chloe is staying with you? - Not for long.
她还好吗
She okay?
是 毕竟有小松糕和爆米花陪伴呢
Yeah, considering she's been living on Twinkies and popcorn.
-你的糖尿病患者的母亲快到了 -谢谢
- Mother of your diabetic is on her way in. - Thank you.
斯特朗医生的尿检结果
Dr. Strong's urine test.
看来他属于另一个物种
Seems he belongs to a different species.
他签的名字是莱尔·斯特朗大夫医生
He signs his name Dr. Lyle Strong, then follows it with M.D.
怎么拖了这么久
What is taking so long?
-我快痛死了 -抱歉
- This pain is killing me. - I'm sorry.
你的检查结果不太好
Your test results aren't good.
-什么 -你知道鉴别诊断吧
- What? - You know the differential diagnosis.
你患有再生障碍双囊性肾肿瘤
You have an aplastic, bicystic renal neoplasm.
-不 不可能的 -没错
- No, no, it couldn't be that. - You're right.
因为就没有这种病
Because there's no such thing.
你尿中的血来自一只鸡
The blood in your urine was from a chicken.
搞错了吧
There's some kind of mistake.
但你的故事编得太好了
But your story's so good,
你要什么止痛药我们都该给你的
we ought to give you any painkiller you want.
但你只会回来骗更多药
But then you'd only be back for more.
你做了什么 读了几医书
What did you do? Read medical textbooks?
我是医生
I'm a doctor.
你是个瘾君子 想要杜♥冷♥丁♥
You're a drug addict, looking for Demerol.
康妮 他这种骗药行为警♥察♥会怎么办
Connie, what do the cops do when he tries to get drugs like this?
斯特朗先生 站住
Mr. Strong, stop!
斯特朗先生
Mr. Strong!
这是春季最新潮流吗
Is that the new spring fashion?
亨利的主动脉和肺动脉之间可能有个洞
Henry may have a hole between his aorta and pulmonary arteries.
他肤色变蓝是因为血氧不足
He turns blue because he's not getting enough oxygenated blood.
我就知道 都怪我该死的家族
I knew it. My whole damn family.
-这不是遗传的 -一切都是遗传的
- It's not genetic. - Everything is genetic.
他说了可以修复的 是吧
He said it can be corrected. It can be, right?
开胸手术可以修补这个洞
Open-heart surgery will close the hole.
他才八周大 就得被开胸
Eight weeks old and they have to cut his heart open.
-这是个普通手术 -那给别人做去
- It's a common operation. - Then do it to somebody else.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我希望一切都正常
I wanted everything to be okay.
这不是你的错 时有发生的
It's not your fault. It just happens.
-道格 -小子
- Doug? - Hey, buddy.
在医院我得叫你罗斯医生吗
Do I have to call you Dr. Ross in the hospital?
想叫什么叫什么
You can call me anything you want.
-那叫你"笨蛋"怎么样 -小鬼头
- How about "Airhead"? - Wiseass.
-你周六上午上班吗 -有时上 怎么了
- Do you work Saturday mornings? - Sometimes. Why?
你能连续十二个周六不上班吗
Could you get, like, 12 Saturdays off in a row?
还有几个周二和周三也不上班
And some Tuesdays and Wednesdays?
-你在测试我吗 -我的少年棒球联盟队
- Is this a test? - My Little League team...
需要一名助教
we need an assistant coach.
一共有十八场比赛 每周有两次训练
It's 18 games and two practices a week.
我把我的排班表发你 我尽量都会参加
I'll give you the schedule, I should be able to make most of them.
-可以吗 -可以 太好了
- Is that okay? - Yeah, great.
道道
Dougie.
我叫道格 哪有成年人叫"道道"的
My name is Doug, You never call a grownup "Dougie."
你什么时候长成大人了
Since when did you grow up?
我刚和神经科完成了一笔大订单
I just closed a huge deal in Neuro.
要和我一起去庆祝吗
Want to celebrate with me?
-杰克 她是琳达 琳达 他是杰克 -你好
- Jake, this is Linda. Linda, Jake. - Hi.
你好
Hi.
所以要去庆祝吗
So, we celebrate?
他是谁 你还没告诉我
What happened what's-his-name?
布莱恩 波士顿的生意伙伴
Brian. Boston, business.
我去给你买♥♥卡尔森家的肋骨 八点半见
I'll buy you ribs at Carson's. 8:30?
我没空
I can't.
我们为什么不再见面了 我有点想你
Why we stopped seeing each other? I miss you a little.
你嫁给我不就可以了
All you had to do was marry me.
我还没那么想你
I don't miss you that much.
我得走了 再见
I gotta go. Bye.
-你和她在约会什么的吗 -以前是
- Do you go out with her or something? - I used to.
-但现在不了 -听我说 杰克
- But not now? - Listen, Jake...
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表