剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
You really want that sub-I.
给我就是了 好吗 杰瑞
Just get them for me, Jerry. Alright?
你是麦克 戴尔吗
Are you Mike Dyer?
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
皮特·顿 我是县总医院的住院医生
Peter Benton. I'm a resident over at County General.
我有一张核磁共振的片子 想让你看看
I have an MRI I want you to look at.
-你在说笑吧 -就在车里
- You're joking. - It's in the car.
卡萝 糖尿病酮症酸中毒的诊断代码是什么?
Carol, What's the diagnostic code for diabetic ketoacidosis?
250.11.
面部撕裂修复
Facial laceration repair?
120.52 你为什么问这些
120.52. Why are you doing that?
找一些住院医师 你从来没见过这个
Round up some residents. You never get to see this.
一个女人被闪电击中了
A Woman hit by lightning.
顿医生的病历弄好了
Dr. Benton's charts are done.
我一会儿看 快来 卡特
I'll see them Later. Come on, Carter.
莱斯利·内斯比特 在二十三号♥街被闪电击中
Nesbitt, Leslie. Struck by side-flash lightning on 23rd Street.
在现场心脏骤停 行人立即实施了心肺复苏
Full arrest on scene. Bystanders started CPR in seconds.
给她用了什么药
What's she had?
两支肾上腺素 2毫克阿托品
Two amps epi, 2 mgs atropine.
看看这个 卡特 羽状烧伤
Look at this, Carter. Feathering burns.
-利希滕贝格图[电花图] -对 说得好
- Lichtenberg's flowers. - Yes! Very good.
她发绀了 给她辅助呼吸 叫呼吸科下来
She's cyanotic. Hyperventilate her and get respiratory down here.
我来用气囊
I'll bag her.
-你来处理 卡特 -好 听我口令移♥动♥她
- Handle it, Carter. - Okay. Get ready to move her on my count.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
-心脏停搏 肾上腺素什么时候用的 -七分钟前
- Asystole. How long since last epi? - Seven minutes.
-你来 卡特 -加大剂量 5毫克
- All right, Carter. - Give a high dose, 5 mgs.
生化二十四项
CBC, Chem-24, cardiac enzymes.
双侧瞳孔固定散大
Pupils fixed and dilated.
没关系
Doesn't matter, you get that with lightning.
大家都应该来看看你的表现
Where's everybody? They should see this.
-有微弱的脉搏了 -是窦性心律
- I got a weak pulse. - Sinus rhythm.
500毫升糖水配400毫克多巴胺
Dopamine 400 mgs in 500 D5W.
做颈椎X光
Let's get a cross-table C-spine,
胸部和脑部CT平扫
a chest and a head CT, non-contrast.
-不错 -是老师教的好
- Well done. - Good teachers.
-谁呀 -顿医生 和刘易斯医生
- Who? - Dr. Benton, Dr. Greene, Dr. Lewis.
-谁教的最好 -他们教的一样好
- Which one's the best? - They're all good.
还教了你怎么说话 该怎么处理这位病人
Teached diplomacy too. What do we do with this patient?
X光检查没问题就去做CT 安排重症监护
If the X-rays are okay we get the CT and ship her to the ICU?
对
Yes.
X光拍照
Shooting!
你妈妈在来的路上
Your mother is on her way.
-她说什么了 -我没跟她说话
- What did she say? - I didn't talk to her.
她说什么了
What did she say?
自从她和我爸离婚就只想着工作了
Since she and my dad have been divorced she works and all.
这回她要担心了
She's gonna be worried.
我不是单纯得了流感吧
I don't just have the flu, right?
嗯
No.
你有脑动脉瘤
You have an aneurysm.
就像一个小气球在你脑子的血管里
It's like a little balloon in a blood vessel in your brain.
听起来不太好
Doesn't sound good.
是不太好
It's not.
为什么让我转院
Why am I going to another hospital?
这是个复杂的手术
It's a complicated operation.
复杂
Complicated?
我可能会死的程度吗
Like I could die?
嗯 有这种可能性
Yeah, you could die.
但你不会有事的
But that's not gonna happen.
我一个人去吗
I'm going over there alone?
别担心 会有人照顾你的
Don't worry, you'll be in good hands.
-可以吗 -嗯
- All right? - All right.
顿医生
Dr. Benton.
你的病历没问题 谢了
Your charts look good. Thank you.
你这个学生很优秀
This student of yours is terrific.
-你找着那个神经外科医生了 -嗯 车钥匙
- So you found the neurosurgeon? - Yeah. Oh, car keys.
-我的病历怎么回事 -他说要所以我就写完了
- My charts? - He wanted them so I finished them.
-哦 那谢谢你了 -什么
- Yeah, well, thank you. - Excuse me?
-我说谢谢 -我听见了
- I said thank you. - I know.
我只是想听你再说一遍
I just wanted to hear you say it twice.
明天早上见 卡特
I'll see you in the morning. Karter.
-你干什么了 -跑腿
- What happened to you? - I had to run an errand.
还想一起吃晚餐吗
Still interested in dinner?
好啊
yeah
这个是不是很酷
Is this cool, or what?
她一出生就要穿六双吗
Does she really need six pairs to start?
这双可爱不
Aren't these cute?
不错 也许我们可以把其他的退回去
These are nice. Maybe we can take some of the others back.
漆皮这双更好一些
Forget the bows. Keep the patent leather.
你刷了多少我的卡
How much did you put on my credit card?
-一百或者一百五吧 -这些得有三百块了
- A hundred, maybe 150. - This is easily 300.
苏西
Suz.
我就要当妈了
I'm gonna be somebody's mother.
妈妈能做到的你也能
Mom can do it, you can.
起码我不再每天醉醺醺了
At least I didn't drink sangria all day.
也不再吞云吐雾了
Or smoke four packs of Luckys.
结果还不错
And we turned out okay.
妈妈当时还没有你来帮忙
And Mom didn't have you to help her.
都会好起来的 不是吗
It's gonna be all right, isn't it?
对 会好的
Yes, it's gonna be fine.
三加三等于六
Three plus three is six.
四加四等于八
And four plus four is eight.
六
And six...
爸爸 我的手指不够用了
Daddy, I don't have any more fingers.
我有手指 这是六个
Well, I do. Hold up six.
宝贝 该睡觉了
Hey, Bananafish, it's time for bed.
爸爸在呢
But Daddy's here.
爸爸也不能让你明天上课不打瞌睡
Daddy can't stop you from falling asleep in school tomorrow.
-快去刷牙 -我要听故事
- Go brush your teeth. - I get a story.
爸爸会给你讲
Well, Daddy will read you a story.
去刷牙吧
Go brush your teeth.
快去
Go.
珍
Jen.
马克 我今天很累了
It's been a long day, Mark.
那要我回去吗
Should I turn around and go back?
我只是 我做不到
I just... I can't do this.
我们需要谈谈瑞秋的事
We need to talk about Rachel.
我很想她
I miss her.
我想多跟她在一起
I need to see her more.
你来这要两小时车程
You live two hours away.
我要搬过来
I'll move up here.
马克 已经结束了
Mark, it's over.
我的意思是我会在这找个住的地方
No, I mean, I'll get a place here.
我换工作
I'll commute.
我想养育我的女儿
I want to raise my daughter.
-你换工作 -我拿不到主治医生的职位了
- You'll commute? - I'm not gonna get that attending job.
我会在这找个工作
I'll try and find a job here.
你想这么做就这么做吧
If that's what you want to do.
是这样
Look...
下周我找房♥子期间 可以先住在这吗
Can I stay here next week while I'm looking for a place?
不太好吧
It's not a good idea.
今晚我能在这睡沙发吗
Can I stay here tonight on the couch?
-爸爸快来呀 -马上就来
- Daddy, aren't you coming? - I'll be there in a sec.
先去调书
Get on the new covers.
拜托
Please.
好吧 可以
Okay. Okay.
-谢谢 -爸爸
- Thanks. - Daddy?
去给瑞秋讲故事吧
Why don't you go read to Rachel?
她就站起来开始鼓掌
So she stood up and she started to applaud.
在毕业典礼上
In the middle of graduation?
整个医学院全都盯着她看
The whole medical school was staring.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表