剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
- You picked this topic yourself? - No, it was assigned.
我还担心了一下
I was worried there for a second.
-我怎么帮你 -我需要案例研究
- How can I help? - I need a case study.
我觉得你可能知道一些案例
I thought you might know of some cases.
我可以给你提供不少院内感染的例子
I think I can throw a few nosocomial infections your way.
-你妈妈还好吗 -老样子
- How's your mom? - You know, the same.
我想今晚七点半左右去看她
I'm seeing her tonight around 7:30.
我也打算去看她
I was planning on stopping by myself.
-也许到时能看见你 -那就太好了 再见
- So maybe I'll see you. - Great. See you.
再见
See you.
好的 来了
All right! Here we go.
加油 杰克 加油
Come on, Jake. Come on!
-好球 -我在这儿都感觉到刮过一阵风
- Strike! - I can feel the breeze all the way out here.
没关系 杰克 等待机会
Don't worry about it, Jake. Wait for your pitch.
加油 小伙子
Come on, buddy.
没关系 杰克 加油 你行的
All right, Jake. Come on, buddy. You got them. Let's go.
没问题的
Those socks are gonna do it.
没问题 加油 你能行
Those socks gonna work. Let's go. You got it.
跑 快跑
Go! Go on, go!
快跑 杰克 加油
Run, Jake! Come on! Let's go!
快跑 杰克 加油
Run, Jake! Come on. Go!
-他没碰到垒垫 -快跑
- He missed the bag! - Go! Go on!
跑 杰克 加油
Go, Jake! Come on!
-他没碰到垒垫 -快跑 杰克 跑
- He missed the bag. - Let's go, Jake! Come on, go! Go!
快跑 加油
Let's go! Come on!
-滑垒 滑垒 -安全上垒
- Slide! Slide! - He's safe!
-他就没触一垒 -什么
- He never touched first! - What?
他离垒垫还有一英里
He missed the bag by a mile!
-一垒教练呢 -在这儿
- First-base coach? - Yeah!
-他到底有没有触垒 -触垒了
- Did he touch the bag or not? - Yeah, he touched the bag!
有效球 全垒打
Call's good. Home run.
这个人撒谎 你撒谎 你作弊
This guy's a liar! You're a liar! You cheat!
-击球手就位 -你作弊
- Batter up! - You cheat!
想吃汉堡喝奶昔吗
You want a hamburger and a shake?
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
好吧 我的错 我兴奋过头了
Okay, I screwed up today. I got caught up in the excitement.
-我做了错事 -你撒谎了
- And I did the wrong thing. - You lied.
是的 我撒谎了 没有借口
Yes, I did, and there's no excuse for that.
你知道吗 我今天的事
You know, what I just did
我爸爸也会这么做
was what my old man would've done.
他是个好人 只是...
He's a good guy in a lot of ways. He's just...
也许我不擅长做爸爸
Maybe I'm not very good at this father stuff.
抱歉让你失望了
I'm sorry that I let you down.
我们应该告诉妈妈吗
So should we tell Mom about this?
我不知道 你觉得呢
I don't know, what do you think?
还是别告诉了
Maybe not.
我们走吧
Come on, let's get out of here.
我答应过你妈妈在她下班前带你回去
I promised your mom I'd have you back before she got off.
杰克 那一击太棒了
Hey, Jake... The hell of a hit.
本顿医生
Dr. Benton?
如果你认可我的急诊室准实习评估
If my evaluation of the ER sub-intership
就请签个字
meets with your approval I need you to sign it.
-你到底想让我怎样 -不想怎样
- What do you want from me? - I don't want anything from you.
问题是你想要什么
The question is, what do you want?
我想在外科实习
I want the surgical sub-internship.
-为什么 -因为这样我就更有可能
- Why? - Cause that help me chances of
成为外科住院医生了
becoming a surgical resident.
为什么这件事对你很重要
And why is that important to you?
因为外科是最难的专业
Because surgery is the most difficult specialty.
压力更大 需要知道更多...
There's more pressure, you have to know more, do...
我不知道自己有没有能力
I don't know if I'm capable
成为一名外科医生 我想试试看
of being a surgeon, and I want to find out.
那你为什么要申请急诊室实习
Then why are you applying for an ER sub-internship?
明天见
See you in the morning.
-比赛如何 -好人胜利了
- How was the game? - The good guys won.
好呀
All right.
-我要给妈妈打电♥话♥ -打吧
- I'm gonna go call mom. - Okay, you do that.
-我之前说的话... -忘了吧
- Listen, about what I was saying earlier... - Forget it.
没关系 你说得对
It's okay. You were right.
-家庭生活如何 -很棒 孩子和她都很棒
- So how is family life? - It's great. He's great, she's great.
今晚我希望
Tonight I'm looking forward
坐在懒人椅上 喝着啤酒
to sitting in my Stratolounger with my beer
看ESPN频道的爱尔兰曲棍球比赛
watching Irish hurling on ESPN.
先生们
Gentlemen.
"再见 晚安 明日再会"
"Farewell, good night. Till it be morrow."
是国家教育协会资助的吗
Is the N.E.A. funding that?
-准备好了吗 -快了
- Ready? - Almost.
那是什么
What's that?
结婚誓言 我那半
Marriage vows. My half, anyway.
还以为你不想麻烦呢
Thought you didn't want to bother.
读来听听
Let's hear.
卡萝
"Carol."
其实抬头部份我空着 以防未来要改
Actually, I left it blank at the top in case I need to change it in the future.
接着念
Keep going.
在我们在一起之前
"Before we were together
我曾多次坠入爱河 或是自以为如此
I'd been in love many times, or so I thought.
但现在我知道你是我唯一真正爱过的女人
But now I know you're the only one I've ever truly loved.
唯一我能想像共度终生的女人
The only one I could imagine spending my life with.
我生命中不能缺席的女人
The one I can't imagine spending my life without."
现在就写了这些
That's as far as I got.
美极了
It's beautiful.
你也这么觉得吗
So do you feel the same way?
当然
Of course.
你最近不太开心 几乎一半时间都失眠
You don't seem too happy lately. You're up half the night.
我爱你
I love you
我想嫁给你 好吗
and I wanna marry you, okay?
真不敢相信我错过了
I can't believe I missed it!
当这家伙厚积薄发时 他就能爆发
When this kid breaks a slump, he breaks it.
我们庆祝吧 我去市场买♥♥些香肠和酸菜
Let's celebrate. I'll go to the market and get some brat and kraut.
-还有好吃的面包 -对
- And the good kind of rolls. - Yeah.
你来烤肉
You want to man the grill?
-我坐道格的车 -好
- I'm riding with Doug. - All right.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
-妈病房♥的门怎么关了 -她在洗海绵浴
- Why is Ma's door closed? - She's getting a sponge bath.
-谁在里面 -就护士
- Who's in there? - Just the nurse.
-她刚走 -谁
- She just left. - Who?
你知道谁
You know who.
她结婚了 哥们
She's married, man.
-你不知道你在说什么 -是啊
- You don't know what you're talking about. - Oh yeah, right.
所以当她来时
That's why when she comes around
你就学贝瑞·怀特说话[歌♥手]
you start talking like Barry White.
"宝贝 你好吗"
"Hey, baby. What's up?"
还有她看你的眼神
And that look she gives you...
希望你知道自己在干嘛 兄弟
Hope you know what you're doing, man.
*亲爱的 我*
*Darling, I...*
*对你爱不完 宝贝*
*can 't get enough of your love, baby*
*我不知道为什么*
*I don 't know why, *
*我不知道为什么 *
*I don 't know why,*
*我不知道为什么*
*I don 't know why...*
*我对你爱不完 宝贝*
*can't get enough of your love, baby*
-你还没走 -快走了
- Aren't you out of here yet? - Yeah, almost.
我在这 宝贝
I'm here, baby.
哪儿也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
我在这
I'm here.
作为最抢手的结婚对象 你想结婚吗
So... by being great marriage material, do you want to get married?
我准备好了
Yeah, I'm ready for it.
现在准备好了
You are now.
-你多大了 -现在三十
- How old are you? - Right now I'm thirty.
三十岁 那你准备结婚了
Thrity, so you are ready to get married.
你觉得什么使你成为抢手结婚对象
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表