剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Built 15 houses this year.
我很想设计一下 但我只是个盖楼的
I wanted to design them, but I just build them.
你先别说话
Could you stop talking for a second?
下壁心肌梗塞 心电图低电压
Old inferior wall MI, low voltage...
与严重心肌病相符
...consistent with severe myopathy.
我熟极了 知道那上面怎么说
I've been through this. I know what it says.
跟你说的一样
It's nothing new.
我能熬过今晚吗
Am I gonna make it tonight?
我每次都这么问
I ask every time.
房♥颤了
He's in fib.
充电
Charging.
准备
Ready.
-200 -离手
- Two hundred. - Clear.
再来50毫克利多卡因
Another 50 of lidocaine.
挂点滴
Start a drip.
2克配500毫升
Two grams at 500.
平常可不这样
I don't usually do that.
能通知我老婆吗
Could somebody please call my wife?
晚上11:45
这颗心是块大海绵了
That's a big boggy heart.
现在换心还来得及吗
Suppose we get a transplant. Is it too late?
他被电击过两次
He's been defibrillated twice.
那是因为心源性休克
He is in cardiogenic shock.
一会清醒一会昏迷 没有多少心肌了
Keeps going in and out. Can't be much muscle there.
杰瑞 通知心内科做彩超
Jerry, call Cardiology for an echo.
叫醒弗林特医生 把他从森林湖叫回来
Wake up Dr. Flint, get him down here from Lake Forest.
问一下器♥官♥移♥植♥协调员
Call the transplant coordinator,
有没有心源
see if they got any hearts around.
你妻子打过电♥话♥
And your wife called.
好极了 我忘记给瑞秋打电♥话♥了
Great! I missed calling Rachel.
莉迪亚 联络到加斯那的家属吗
Lydia, get ahold of the Gasner family?
我每十分钟给克利夫兰打一次
I'm trying Cleveland every ten minutes.
加斯那觉得自己撑不过今晚
Gasner doesn't think he's gonna make it through the night.
罗斯医生 峰值呼气流量从190升到300了
Dr. Ross, peak flow's gone from 190 to 300.
-气体分♥析♥呢 -好多了
- How's her gases? - Much better.
山迪 你情况不错
Sandy, you are doing great.
她接下来得去看你们自己的医生
She's gonna need an appointment with your doctor.
另外在家里要准备吸入器
She's also gonna need an inhaler at home...
还要准备一种药 叫强的松
...and medication called prednisone,
你今晚就把药装入吸入器
so you fill this thing out tonight.
医院药房♥二十四小时开门
Hospital pharmacy is open 24 hours...
在一楼
...and it's on the first floor.
行了 拿好
Okay, there you go.
你不是十点下班吗
I thought you were off at 10.
我值夜班
I'm on all night.
-你怎么还没走 -我连值两班
- What are you still doing here? - I'm on a double.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - Sure.
马克怎么会收到
Why is Mark getting messages
密尔沃基大学医院的留言
from University Hospital in Milwaukee?
他老婆要去那 她在那找到份工作
His wife wants to move. She got a job up there.
他会去吗
Is he gonna do it?
希望不会
I hope not.
他在那不会开心的
I can't imagine he'd be happy there.
他回不回家
Does he even go home?
他在等那个太妹从恢复室出来
He's waiting for that gang girl to come out of recovery.
他在干嘛
What's he doing?
练习单手打结
Practicing one-handed knots.
就差没用牙齿打结了
He'd do it with his teeth if he could.
我才不会 牙齿戴不了手套
No, I wouldn't. You can't wear a glove on your teeth.
你在听什么
What are you listening to?
史努比狗狗
Snoop Doggy Dog.
《心脏外科的发展趋势》 第二卷
Trends in Cardiac Surgery, Volume Two.
血压正在下降 80/60
Blood pressure's falling, 80 over 60.
加强心剂 250毫克配250毫升 每分钟4毫升
Add a dobutamine drip, 250 in 250, 4ccs a minute.
有时觉得自己很卑劣
You feel crummy...
巴望着哪个孩子出车祸
...waiting around for a kid
好得到他的心脏
to smash up his car so you can get his heart.
画面清晰
We're getting great pictures.
那就给我裱一张 如何
Frame one for me, will you?
你心脏怎么样
How's your heart?
非常健康
It's in pretty good shape.
这个周末借我一用 行吗
Want to lend it to me for the weekend?
算了 你留着用途更大
Nah, you got better things to do with it.
想干什么就干什么 机会稍纵即逝
Do them all. You never know when you'll get the chance.
请照一下左心室
Left ventricle, please.
你有孩子吗 医生
You got kids, doc?
一个女儿 五岁了
A daughter. She's five.
我女儿九岁了
My girl's nine.
她这个年纪
Her age...
我真不该总是出差
...I shouldn't really travel.
我错过了太多与她共处的时光
I miss too much of her life.
没办法
What can I say?
谁让我热爱这份工作呢
I love the job.
现在感觉如何 加斯那先生
How you doing, Mr.Gasner?
老实说
To tell you the truth,
昨天比今天好多了
I felt a hell of a lot better yesterday.
你妻子做什么的 医生
What'd your wife do, doc?
她是个律师
She's a lawyer.
你俩肯定都很忙
You guys must have your hands full.
有我的检测报告吗
Did I get any tests back?
-谁的 -病人的
- On who? - A patient.
那当然 病人有名字吗
You bet. Does the patient have a name?
有 叫卡特里
Yeah. It's Car-tere.
我会留意的
I'll watch out for them.
多谢 杰瑞别把结果告诉别人
Thanks, and Jerry, don't tell anybody the results.
我的小名就叫保密
"Secret" is my middle name.
塞缪尔·加斯那 我们打过电♥话♥
Gasner, Samuel. We called in.
不必很完美 任何心脏都可以
Look, it doesn't have to be perfect. We'll take any heart.
有希望吗
Anything?
血型A T细胞交叉试验阴性
Type A blood, negative T-cell cross-match, okay?
有消息随时通知我们 我们急需心脏
All right, keep us posted. We need a heart.
谢谢
Thank you.
他越来越虚弱了
He's getting weaker.
我又不能凭空变出一颗心来
I can't pull a heart out of thin air.
皮特 足部中弹
Peter, gunshot wound to the foot.
又是那个酒铺老板 点名要你
The liquor store guy again. He is asking for you.
伊凡 他怎么回事 挂了个"向我开枪"的牌子吗
Ivan? What does he do? Wear a sign that says "Shoot me"?
伊凡 伊凡 伊凡 这次是谁干的
Ivan, Ivan, Ivan. Who did it this time?
我自己
Me, I did it.
你不是没枪吗
I thought you didn't have a gun.
我再也忍♥受不了他们了 于是买♥♥了把格洛克
I could not take them more, bought a little Glock.
痛死我了
Oh, God, it hurts!
取1克头孢唑林
Let's get a gram of ancef,
静注150毫升庆大霉素 准备手术
and 150 gentamycin IV, book an O.R.
最近量的一次血压有点高 180/110
That last BP was a little high, 180 over 110.
10毫克硝苯吡啶舌下锭
All right, 10 Procardia sublingual.
俄♥国♥佬疯了
Russia's crazy.
一箱伏特加才能找到一个好医生
You need a case of vodka to get a good doctor.
上帝保佑美国
God bless America.
上帝可没保佑你那个区
Yeah, well, god didn't bless your neighborhood.
我正给干洗店的尼基看我的枪 结果砰的一声
I was showing the gun to Nicky, the dry cleaner, and bang!
半根脚趾没了
Off went half your toe.
我要失去这个脚趾了吗
I'm going to lose it?
已经没了
You already did.
走吧
Let's go.
还是找不到捐赠者
Still can't find a donor.
辛辛那提有个心源 但血型是AB型
There's one in Cincinnati, but the blood type is AB.
找到A型血的心有多难
How hard is it to find a type A heart?
病人有晚期扩张型心肌病变
The patient has advanced dilated cardiomyopathy...
并伴有严重二尖瓣闭合不全
...with severe mitral regurgitation...
喷血比数小于10%
and an ejection fraction of less than 10%.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表