剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
-他是装的 -你怎么知道
- He's faking. - How can you know that?
因为他用那种含含糊糊的声音说话
Because he has that moany quality in his voice
就跟他为了逃避考试不想上学时一样
like when he wants to stay home from school to avoid tests.
有可能是因为阑尾炎挺严重的
Could be appendicitis which is very serious...
罗斯医生 他以前就这么干过
Dr. Ross, he's done this before.
-装病吗 -不 想给我撮合某位单身男士
- Faked illness? - No, tried to set me up with single men.
什么
What?
他喜欢你 而我是他妈妈 他只能跟我在一起
He likes you. I'm his mother, and he's stuck with me.
他觉得如果让我们花点时间相处 我们就会
He thinks if he can get us to spend time together, then we will...
自然而然的 你懂的
...naturally, you know...
-好吧 这真是... -显然很荒谬
- Well, that's... - Obviously ridiculous.
显然
Obviously.
-他以前也这么干过吗 -是的
- And he's done this before? - Oh, yeah.
光这个医院他就给我撮合过五六个科室的医生了
I've been through 5 or 6 departments in this hospital alone.
更别提五金店了
Not to mention hardware stores.
杰克觉得我应该找个医生
Jake feels I should either be with a doctor...
或者找个能解决生活基本问题的人
...or a man who knows his way around nuts and bolts.
那你觉得我们应该怎么办
So how do you suggest we handle this?
给他开刀吧
Let's cut him open.
这孩子在装病
The kid's faking it.
罗斯医生 那个俄♥罗♥斯♥女孩的化验结果出来了
Dr. Ross, test results back on that Russian girl.
好
OK.
天哪
Oh, man.
她的白细胞计数是两千
Her white count's at 2,000.
你是说两万吗
You mean 20,000.
不 两千
No. Two.
她还有肺炎
And she has pneumonia.
她有艾滋病
She's got AIDS.
海登夫人 海登夫人
Mrs. Hayden? Mrs. Hayden?
什么事
Yes?
你怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
没淀粉了
There is no starch.
对 没有了 你知道吗
No. No. You know what?
我们的淀粉用完了
We're out of starch.
但我需要淀粉给乔的制♥服♥上浆
But I need it for Joe's uniform.
好 你先坐会
Okay. Just sit right here.
你知道吗 我要...
You know what? I'm going to...
我必须看看你的胳膊
I'm gonna have to take a look at this arm.
我觉得你肯定不记得自己是否...
I don't suppose you remember if you're...
对利多卡因或奴佛卡因过敏
...allergic to lidocaine or Novocaine?
很多妻子都嫌麻烦不上浆了
Some of the wives don't bother.
好吧 我们只能直接跳到这一步了
Okay. Well, we're just gonna have to jump in here.
乔喜欢干净笔挺的制♥服♥和领口
Joe likes his uniform and his collar crisp.
你愿意让我帮你
Would you like me to...
熨烫制♥服♥吗
...iron your uniform?
愿意 愿意
Yeah. Yeah.
-好的 -那太棒了
- All right. - That'd be great.
我只是不理解她为什么那么做
I just don't understand how can she do that?
-这不重要 -这对塔蒂阿娜肯定重要
- It doesn't matter. -I'm sure how it does to Tatiana.
我们无法改变现状 只能尽我们所能
The situation is what it is. We'll do what we can.
是的 但我们也无能为力 只能给她开点抗生素
Yeah. Well, it isn't much. When we give her some antibiotics,
烧一退就把她踢出去
he bring down her fever and kick her out?
儿童与家庭服务部会给她找地方住
Children and Family Services will find a place for her to stay.
她有艾滋病 道格
She's got AIDS, Doug!
她连着里的语言都不会说
She doesn't even speak the language.
她根本不适合被领养
She barely makes a good candidate for being a foster child.
-没错 你建议我们怎么办 -做点别的
- That's right. So what do you suggest that we do? - Anything else.
我们没有什么别的可做了
There isn't anything else.
我明白
I know.
知道吗 这些病人来这里一两个小时
You know, these patients come in here for an hour, maybe two...
也许一天
...maybe a day.
我们尽快把他们治好
We treat them as fast as we can,
甚至连他们的名字都不知道就让他们回家了
barely learn their names and then send them home.
他们通常就只想要这样的治疗
Which is usually what they want.
是的 他们通常都有家可归
Yeah, well. They usually have a home to go to.
罗斯医生 你还有个水痘病人在三室
Dr. Ross, you've still got those chickenpox in 3.
好 杰瑞
Fine, Jerry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry that the person
昨天陪你来的人今天不在这里
who was with you yesterday isn't here today.
我也很抱歉明天我们都不能陪你了
And I'm sorry that none of us will be with you tomorrow.
唯一值得庆幸的是 你还不明白这是怎么回事
And I'm glad you can't understand what's happening to you.
我也不明白
Neither can I.
马利克 让这些甜心天使们让开
Malik, move these hearts!
快 我们要去创伤二室
Let's go! We're going to Trauma 2.
-什么情况 -过敏反应
- What do you got? - Anaphylaxis.
我妻子对虾 扇贝和所有海鲜过敏
My wife's allergic to shrimp and scallops and all that stuff.
苏珊 这是古德温先生
Susan, this is Mr. Goodwin.
古德温先生 这是刘易斯医生
Mr. Goodwin, this is Dr. Lewis.
我们不知道怎么回事 我们根本没点海鲜
We did't know. I mean we didn't order it.
肯定是那道前菜
It must've been that appetizer.
好 古德温先生 我们会照顾你妻子
Ok, we're gonna take care of your wife Mr. Goodwin.
你得在外面等着
You need to wait outside.
这种事以前也发生过一次
It happened once before.
因为天气异常 她的喉咙肿了
At a weather exception, and her throat swelled up,
但不是这样的
but noting like this.
二 三
Two, three.
莉迪亚 告诉古德温先生在哪里等
Lydia, show Mr. Goodwin where he can wait.
跟我来 古德温先生
Come on, Mr. Goodwin.
上呼吸道梗阻伴有喘鸣音
Upper airway obstruction with stridor.
低血压 血压只有45
She's hypotensive. BP's 45 by palp.
我要插管 哈蕾 拿根6.5号♥管
I'll intubate. Haleh, get a 6.5
以防万一 准备好做气管切开术
and prep for a crike just in case.
肾上腺素 万分之一 两毫升 静脉推注
Epi, one to 10,000, two cc's, IV push.
天哪 没希望了 喉咙彻底肿了
Oh, man. This is hopeless. Throat's completely swollen.
气管切开术 拿根气切管
Let's crike her. Grab a trach tube.
苯海拉明 静脉推注50毫克
Benadryl, IV 50 milligrams...
还有甲氰咪胍 静脉推注300毫克
...and cimetidine, IV 300 milligrams.
好了
All right.
血压稳定了 100/80
Pressure's stabilizing, 100 over 80.
血氧含量96
Pulse ox 96.
-上升了 -太好了
- It's peaking up. - Nice.
谢谢
Thank you.
开始肾上腺素滴注 1毫克配250毫升液
Let's start an epi drip, one milligram in 250...
每分钟十微克
...at 10 mics per minute.
保持她的抗组胺药量 直到肿胀消退
Keep her on the antihistamines until the swelling comes down.
天哪 马克 苏珊 快过来
Oh, God! Mark, Susan! Get over here!
怎么回事 她刚才很稳定的
What the hell happened? She was just stable.
-快让她丈夫过来 -她的血压骤降了
- Get her husband in here now! - Her pressure's crashing.
我们得把她检查清楚
We gotta scope her.
好的
OK.
我把食管刺穿了吗
Did I perforate the esophagus?
-不可能 -我哪里做错了
- You couldn't have. - What'd I do wrong?
没有 检查一下血常规 交叉配型6个单位
Nothing. Get a CBC. Type and cross six units...
电解质 肝功能 淀粉酶
...lytes, LFTs, amylase.
我的天哪 怎么回事
Oh, my God! What happened?
-怎么回事 -莉迪亚 去找阴性O型血
- What happened? - Lydia, call for O-neg.
-您的太太最近有呕吐现象吗 -没有
- Has your wife been vomiting recently? - No.
-她有胃溃疡的病史吗 -没有 没有
- Does she have any history of ulcer? - No, no.
她是静脉曲张出血 SP管
She has bleeding varices. SP tube.
静脉曲张 这究竟是什么
Varices? What the hell is this?
古德温先生 您的太太是不是喝酒成瘾
Mr. Goodwin, is your wife an alcoholic?
是不是
Is she?
是
Yes.
好了 把接球手的面罩拿过来
All right. Get the catcher's mask.
我就在这里
I'm right here
给气囊充气 充到200毫升
Inflate the balloon to 200cc's.
出血点在胃里面
It's in the stomach.
好 把食管的气囊充到40毫米
Okay, inflate the esophageal balloon to 40 millimeters.
出血停止了
It's stopped.
救得漂亮 苏珊
Great pickup, Susan.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表