剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
- Is she okay? - Yeah, she's got a couple of bruises.
但是髋骨没事
But her hip's okay.
-我得上班去了 -好吧
- I've gotta get to work. - All right.
见到你很高兴
Nice meeting you.
我...
I...
我自己做不到
I can't do this by myself.
我是说
I mean...
照顾我的母亲
...take care of my mother.
我见过很多儿女尝试这样做的
I've seen a lot of children try.
我只是担心 她会不会出什么事
You know, I'm just afraid of what's gonna happen to her.
你能不能...
Can you?
你能不能帮我 你知道的
Can you help me to, you know...
-帮我找几个备选的好地方 -当然可以
- Find a couple names of good places? - Sure.
我没想到我们能熬过来
I didn't think we are gonna make it.
你那个开胸手术做得很棒
You were great with that thoracotomy.
你自己也做得不错啊
You weren't so bad yourself.
每个满月的日子都应该来个女士之夜
Hey, every full moon should be ladies' night.
没错 我们太优秀了
Yeah, we were terrific.
就像《末路狂花》 姐们
Like Thelma and Louise, man.
关于一对姐妹花的犯罪和逃亡经历的电影
更像露西和埃塞尔
More like Lucy and Ethel.
1950年代美国喜剧《我爱露西》中的角色
这些是谁的
Whose are those?
塔格给我拿来的
Tag brought them for me,
让我为我们的婚礼做点准备
so I can make some headway on our wedding.
伴娘还要穿桃粉色吗
Bridesmaids still wear peach?
可别说会后悔的话
Hey don't say anything you might regret.
你可能得穿这个
You might have to wear that.
-我当伴娘吗 -对啊 可以吗
- Me? A bridesmaid? - Yeah. Would you?
可以 我太荣幸了
Yes, I would be honored.
等你看到那条裙子可能就要反悔了
You may change your mind when you see the dress.
回头见
See you later.
你好
Hello?
你好
Hello?
洗手池塞了 某人只好脱了衣服动手干了
The sink's clogged, and somebody stripped the damn threads.
需要帮忙吗
You need some help?
我四个小时前就给维修部打电♥话♥了
I called Maintenance four hours ago.
还是我自己动手快一些
It's quicker if I do it myself.
你可能需要一个管道疏通器
Maybe you need a plumber's snake, you know
就像血管成形术 伸进去把堵住的地方弄通
Like angioplasty, thread in and break up the clog.
-你知道吗 你是对的 -别客气
- You know, you're right. - Don't mention it.
-你要去申请当住院总医师吗 -我才第二年
- Are you applying for chief resident? - I'm only second-year.
真的吗 就这样
Really? That's all?
怎么了
What?
我觉得很难相信
I find that hard to believe.
好吧 我觉得我们必须
Well, I can see that we're gonna have to
在这里做出一些改变
make some changes around here.
真的吗
Really?
指挥传达的链条不太顺畅
There are a few kinks in the chain of command.
-别担心 你做得很棒 -谢谢
- Don't worry. You did a good job. - Thank you.
-现在我需要一个管道疏通器 -问问鲍勃
- Right now I need a plumber's snake. - Ask Bob.
-鲍勃 -什么事
- Bob. - Yes?
-你好 刘易斯医生 -早上好 杰瑞
- Hi, Dr. Lewis. - Good morning, Jerry.
-忙了一晚吗 -忙疯了
- Busy night? - Kind of crazy.
我没有 我过得可痛快了
Not for me. I had a blast.
那我们得过一个黑色星期五呢
We'll have to do a Friday the 13th, then.
那个真的很吓人
Oh, those are really spooky.
从1962年开始 让我们为了苏珊舞动和欢呼
From 1962, let's twist and shout for Susan.
卡特 是你干的好事吗
Carter, did you do that?
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表