剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
He thinks I need an attitude adjustment, which I probably do.
我注意到 你对此并不持反对意见
Notice you are not disagree.
-卡特 拿泰勒的片子了吗 -还有五分钟才出
- Carter, did you pick up Taylor's film? - Ready in five.
你拿到后就去吃饭 你有二十分钟
After you get it, go to lunch after. Twenty minutes.
本顿医生 有贷款公♥司♥给你来电
Dr. Benton, you got a call from some loan service.
天啊 这提醒了我下个月就该
Oh God! That reminds me I have to
开始还我的贷款的事情
start repaying my loeans next month.
你欠了多少
How much do you owe?
-八万五千块 -十一万
- Eighty-five thousand. - One hundred and ten.
不用担心还学生贷款可真好啊 不是吗 卡特
Must be nice not to have to worry about loans, huh, Carter?
我去拿这些片子了
I'll check on these films.
卡特很有钱吗
Is Carter loaded?
他跟那个戴维斯的那家伙的儿子一起上学 你认为呢
He went to school with that Davis' guy's son.What do you think.
-所以说 他大概是百万富翁吗 -或千万富翁
- So, are we talking millions? - Or possibly tens of millions?
-皮特 买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥来了 -好的 说来听听
- Peter, got a two-fer. -Alright! Let's hear it.
显然 这位是为了打赌干的
Apparently, this one did it on a dare.
当急救人员问起事因时
When the paramedics asked what happened,
这一位重演了事情经过
this one reenacted the crime.
知道他们的名字了吗
Do we have names?
知道 蠢人和更蠢的人
Yeah, Dumb and Dumber.
要补充四乘四的手套 5.0尼龙缝线
We need 4x4s, 5.0 nylon.
其他都有富余
We're okay on everything else.
老天 我累了
Man, I'm tired.
没能睡够吗
Not getting enough sleep?
在过去的两周里 我大概每晚只能睡四小时
Say in the last two weeks. Maybe four hours a night.
为什么
Why's that?
你懂得 婚礼的事情 太多事做了
You know. The wedding. So much to do.
-然而时间紧迫 -只有两个礼拜
- And so little time. - Two weeks.
在你结婚前 你有没有想过
Before you got married, didn't you wonder
这是否就是那一个
this was the one person you
你会携手共度余生的人
were meant to spend the rest of your life with?
我从来都没有对选择厄尔抱有疑虑
I never had any doubts about Earl.
但四年后他就劈腿了
And after four years he split.
泰格不会的 他是个好人 卡萝
I can't imagine Tag doing that. He's a terrific guy, Carol.
不好意思 海瑟薇护士
Excuse me, Nurse Hathaway.
-我能跟你私下聊聊吗 -当然
- May I speak with you privately? - Sure.
-我还没有服用这些药 -为什么不呢
- I haven't taken these yet. - Why not?
我认为我有可能怀孕了
It's possible that I may be pregnant.
-我需要做个测试 -没问题
- I'll need to take a test. - All right.
发生什么事了 怎么了
What happened? What happened?
我们需要一个翻译
We need a translator.
他的儿子拿着衣架在玩
His son was playing with a hanger.
他跟他说让他不要玩
He told him not to.
别哭了
Don't cry.
把注意力放在球上
Keep your eye on the ball.
来吧 杰克 来吧 小鬼头
Here we go. Jake, come on, buddy.
一振
One in.
没事的 杰克 注意力放在球上
That's okay, Jake. Keep your eye on the ball.
踢踢腿放松 我们再来
Kick it off. Here we go.
没事的 杰克 注意力放在球上
That's okay, Jake. Keep your eye on the ball.
来吧 放轻松
Here we go. shake it off.
没问题的 小鬼头 来吧
You got him, buddy. Let's go.
这次肯定行的 你能做到
The socks are gonna work. You are gonna do it.
好的 我们上 你能行的
Okay! Let's go! You got it!
杰克 来吧 小鬼头
Jake, come on, buddy.
跑呀 跑呀 跑起来
Run, run, go!
跑快些 接住球 接住它
Run it out! Muff! Muff it!
三出局
Three out!
没问题的 来抱一下 没事
That's okay. Here. It's alright.
你打中了 这已经很棒了
You got a piece of it. That was a good try.
去拿你的手套吧 去吧
Alright! Go get your mitt. Here you go.
先生 扶稳他的头
Signor, hold his head.
康妮 过来这边 我们需要控制一下
Connie, get over here. We need to show some force.
按住那边的大腿 温蒂
Hold on to that thigh, Wendy.
大衣衣钩 刺穿了后口咽
Coat hanger's pierced the posterior oropharynx.
-喉咙在肿胀 -它靠近气管了
- Throat's swelling up. - It's near the carotid.
-里面还有什么其他东西 -它往左边偏移了
- What else's in there? - It's off to the left.
-膈神经 -舌动脉
- Phrenic nerve? - Lingual artery.
-颈部太复杂了 -按住他
- Too much going on in the neck. - Hold him still!
我很努力按住了
I am trying!
我没看见出血 他需要开气道呼吸
I don't see blood. He needs an airway.
准备做针环甲软骨切开术
Prep for a needle crike.
马利克 给我们找个断线钳 好剪断这个衣钩
Malik, get us some bolt-cutters, so we can cut this hanger out.
通知手术室 我们在路上了
Tell O.R. We're on our way.
修女
Sister?
测试结果显示阴性
The test was negative.
-所以我没有怀孕 -没有
- So I'm not? - No.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我心中隐隐希望我是怀孕了
Part of me was hoping that I was.
有个男人 显然
There's a man, obviously.
他想要我嫁给他 但我心意不太坚定
He wants me to marry him, but I'm not sure.
这两年半间
For two and a half years
我一直准备把自己奉献给上帝
I've been preparing to devote my life to God.
我不知道上帝希望我选哪条路
I don't know which path He wants me to take.
但如果我做了错误的选择
And if I make the wrong choice...
如果我怀孕了那就不用选了
If I were pregnant the decision would be made.
-血氧含量下降到88了 -开一套抽吸的工具
- Pulse ox falling, 88. - Open a suction set.
他不能呼吸了
He's not breathing.
-喉咙肿胀闭合 -给他做气管切开
- Throat's swollen shut. - Crike him!
-来根14号♥的针 -给我个手持输氧袋
- Fourteen-gauge needle. - Get a peds ambu bag.
插三号♥管 上气囊
Stick in a number three ET hub and bag him.
-出血更严重了 -看清楚后就缝合
- Bleeding's worse. - Let's thorw a figure and close it off.
-3.0缝线 -抽吸
- 3.0 Vicryl. - Suction!
针托
Needle holder.
-能看清吗 -可以
- Got a clear angle? - Yeah.
血氧上升 85
Pulse ox is improving, 85.
系上
Okay, tie it off.
我帮你拿走
Let me get it out of your way.
-你能拿住吗 -这样呢
- Can you get that? - How about that?
-很好 往回拉 -好的
- Great. Retract. - Got it.
-暂时稳定 -手术室已经准备好
- It's holding. - O.R. is standing by.
带他上楼
Get him upstairs.
告诉他我们要给他做手术 取出金属部分
Tell him we're taking him to surgery to get the metal piece out.
桑迪会没事的
Santi will be fine.
-卡特 你在写什么 -评估
- Carter, what are you working on? - Evaluation.
-评估什么 -评估我
- Of what? - Me.
类似自助测试的东西吗
Some kind of self-help exercise?
是为了我急诊室实习申请的评估
It's for my ER sub-I application.
本顿让我自己写
Benton told me to write it myself.
-你是怎么自我评价的 -我不想给你看
- How do you feel about yourself? - I'd rather not.
卡特 别这样 让我看看
Carter, come on, let me see.
尽责 努力...
Conscientious, hardworking...
...认真 一直很守时
...earnest and ever-punctual?
这听起来像是在推荐一个列车员
It sounds like a recommendation for a train conductor.
说实话 本顿都比你写得好
Seriously, Benton could do better.
找到了 《芝加哥杂♥志♥》的"财富榜"
Got it! Chicago Magazine's "Rich List."
城里前五十名的富翁
The 50 fattest cats in town.
-你在哪找到的 -医学图书馆 快看第27名
- Where did you find it? - Med Library. Check out 27.
-不 -他爸爸的名字叫罗兰德
- No! - His father's name's Roland.
罗兰德·卡特
Roland Carter
上面写什么
What does it say?
资本净值1.78亿
Net worth 178 million!
他可以分这里每个人一百万 都影响不了什么
He can get everyone here a mill and not even feel it.
-我真应该对他更好一点儿 -皮特
- I wish I'd been nicer to him. - Peter?
-皮特 -珍妮 你好吗
- Peter? - Jeanie, how are you?
-我没打扰到你吧 -当然没有
- I'm not interrupting? - No, of course not.
-怎么了 -我想请你帮忙
- What's up? - Acutually, I have a favor to ask.
我正在上医生助理的课程
I'm taking courses to become a physician's assistant.
我想要写一篇论文
I have to write a paper on
关于术后病人的院内感染
nosocomial infections in postoperative patients.
-你自己选的题 -不 是指定的题目
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表