剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
But you are his wife?
我们去年夏天分居了
We were separated last summer.
他昨天打电♥话♥给我
He called me yesterday.
他想我们一起过圣诞节
He wanted us to spend Christmas together.
我拒绝了他
I told him no.
我想以其人之道还治其人之身
I wanted to hurt him as much as he'd hurt me.
我想让他卑躬屈膝求我
I wanted him to come crawling back.
我想让他乞求原谅
I wanted him to beg for forgiveness.
而现在我只想抱着他
And now all I want to do is hold him.
我只想告诉他我还爱着他
I just want him to know that I still love him.
记录死亡时间 19:22
Mark it, 19:22.
知道身份了吗
Do we get an I. D?
没有钱包 没有驾照 什么都没有 卡特
No wallet, no driver's license. Nothing. Carter?
天啊
Oh, God.
我杀了圣诞老人
I killed Santa.
-神经科有消息吗 -他们还没下来呢
- Any word from Neuro? - They haven't been down yet.
我希望他还是以前那个孩子
I hope he's the same kid he was before.
-他说话了吗 -一声没出
- He say anything? - He hasn't made a sound.
歌♥曲《三博士歌♥》
译文选用1982年杨旅复老师译版
*三位博士来自东方*
*We three Kings of Orient are*
*携带礼物献给君王*
*Bearing gifts we travel far*
*穿过田野 荒漠 山川*
*Field and fountain Moor and mountain*
*日夜跟随星光*
*Following a yonder star*
*奇妙明星放光芒*
*Star of wonder, star of light*
*灿烂无比真辉煌*
*Star of royal beauty bright*
*明星引领不断前进*
*Westward leading, still proceeding*
*直到朝见主真光*
*Guide us to the perfect light*
他父母去度假了
His parents went away on vacation
把他留给邻居照看
and left him with neighbors.
她家人把她留给了表亲
Her family left her with a cousin.
我想他们是想休息一下 她的阿尔茨海默症更严重了
I guess they needed a break. Her Alzheimer's got a lot worse.
杰瑞
Hey, Jerry!
我呼叫迪夫两次了 你确定他没回电♥话♥
I've paged Div twice. You sure he hasn't called?
抱歉 刘易斯医生
Sorry, Dr. Lewis.
他可能又忘了开传呼机了
Yeah, he probably just forgot to turn on his beeper again.
但我以为斯维迪克辞职了
But I thought Cvetic quit.
-什么 -我以为他辞职了
- What? - I thought he quit.
对 请找斯维迪克医生
Yes. Dr. Cvetic, please.
好的 非常感谢
Okay, thank you very much.
-你还好吗 刘易斯医生 -什么
- Is everything all right, Dr. Lewis? - What?
出什么事了吗
Is everything okay?
我不知道 你什么时候下班
I don't know. When do you get off?
我刚下班
I just signed out.
-能帮我个忙吗 -当然
- Can you do me a favor? - Sure.
能载我一程吗
Can I have a ride?
-舞会之夜吗 -差不多吧
- Prom night? - Something like that.
-琳达来接你吗 -我在那里跟她碰头
- Linda picking you up? - I'm meeting her there.
在杰克家里喝鸡尾酒
Cocktails at Jack's place.
然后去温尼卡
Then on to Winnetka for
见她父母的两百个密友
200 of her parents' close personal friends.
我怎么觉得你缺乏热情啊
Do I detect a lack of enthusiasm?
比插胸管有热情多了
Beats putting in chest tubes.
马克 有一群唱诗班的孩子
Mark, we've got a bunch of choir kids
出了轻微车祸
in a minor fender bender.
-严重吗 -只有割伤和擦伤
- Anything serious? - Only cuts and scrapes.
圣诞节快乐 各位
Merry Christmas, guys.
圣诞节快乐
Merry Christmas.
回头见
See you.
-你还好吗 -我以为还好
- You okay? - Thought I was.
我却一直在想她
I think about her all the time.
你跟她说过吗
You ever tell her that?
-不不不 -为什么不
- No, no, no. - Why not?
因为我怕
Because I was afraid.
怕什么 怕她拒绝你吗
Afraid of what? She might say no?
怕她会同意
Afraid she might say yes.
太迟了
It's too late.
她还没嫁人呢
She's not married yet.
你和格林医生谈过了吗
You spoke to Dr. Greene?
是的
Yes.
我们要没时间了
We're running out of time.
所以呢
So what?
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
表格在哪里
Where's the form?
迪夫
Div?
迪夫
Div!
他搬走了
He moved out.
你好
Hello?
挂了
They hung up.
鲍勃
Bob.
-是你把这些圣诞节灯取下来的吗 -不是
- Did you take those Christmas lights down? - No
不是真的 不管是谁说的 都是说谎
It is not true. Whoever says this is a liar.
我只是问一下
I was asking a question.
你没事吧
So you gonna be okay?
谢谢 卡特 你真是我的好朋友
Thanks, Carter. You're a really good friend to me.
也是个很好的神秘圣诞老人
A good Secret Santa too.
你是我的神秘圣诞老人
You're my Secret Santa!
我到现在还没打开看
I haven't even opened it yet.
是个音乐盒
It's a music box.
谢谢
Thank you.
你确定没事吗
So, you sure you're gonna be okay?
嗯
Yeah.
我一直都很好
I'm always okay.
也许我可以去你家待会儿
Thought I could come in for a while.
陪陪你
Keep you company.
我们还是别这样吧
I don't think we should do this.
-对不起 -不是
- I'm sorry. - No.
不用
Don't be.
这本来是给迪夫的 但是
This was for Div, but...
那我要说谢谢了
Thanks, I guess.
我要回医院看下卡瓦诺女士
I gotta get back to the hospital to check on Ms Cavanaugh.
-圣诞快乐 -圣诞快乐
- Merry Christmas! - Merry Christmas!
老弟 到了
Hey, buddy. We're here.
什么
What?
到了 咖啡馆
We're here. The cafe.
要去别的地方吗
Change your mind?
不了 给
No. Here.
不 等下 等一下
Hey, no. Hang on! Hang on!
拜托
Hey, come on!
-琳达·法雷尔给你的 -谢谢
- Linda Farrell brought this for you. - Thanks.
是给珍妮佛的吗
Is that for Jennifer?
-品味不错 -谢谢
- You got good taste. - Thanks.
我前夫只给我买♥♥过一个真空吸尘器
All my ex ever gave me was a vacuum cleaner.
器官状态不错 开始采集吧
Organs look good. Let's proceed with the harvest.
先让心脏停搏
Stop the heart first.
把导管插入短臂动脉干
Insert the catheter into the brachycephalic artery.
好了
Catheter's in.
在隔膜上方十字钳闭主动脉
Cross-clamp the aorta right above the diaphragm.
主动脉十字钳闭时间 20:48
Aorta cross-clamped at 20:48.
快速注入心脏停搏液
Now infuse cardioplegia solution, quickly.
心率在下降
Heart rate's falling.
-停了 -现在取出器官
- Heart stopped. - Let's get these organs out now!
苏珊 苏珊
Susan. Susan?
迪夫呢
Where's Div?
-不知道 -他没跟你一起回来吗
- I don't know. - Wasn't he supposed to come home with you?
他的公♥寓♥空了 人也消失了
Well, his apartment's empty and he's gone.
所以我猜他不来了
So I guess not.
好了 振作起来
Man, cheer up!
我被抛弃这么多次
I've been dumped by lots of guys.
都过来了 你也能行
I got over it. You will get over too.
那是我的睡袍
Hey, that's my robe.
我可以借穿下吗
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表