剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
好转以后呢
And what happens when she does?
假设妈妈还是不出现
Assuming mom's still out of the picture,
儿童服务局会帮她找个寄养家庭
Children and Family Services will find her a foster home.
我们无能为力
There's nothing else we can do.
我还有很多事要忙
I have a lot of work to do.
我今天就可以出院了
I'm being released today.
你恢复得不错
You've made a remarkable recovery.
多亏了你 苏珊
I couldn't have done it without you, Susan.
可以叫你苏珊吗
May I call you Susan?
当然
Sure.
你说你有事要跟我说
So you said there were something you needed to talk to me about.
每个心脏科医生都得经历一下我这一劫
Every cardiologist'd start to go through what I went through.
躺在轮床上
Lying on that gurney,
生死未卜
not knowing whether you're gonna live or die
看着可爱年轻的住院医生
and seeing the face of this lovely young resident
在身边护着自己
hovering over you.
我觉得你一定是吓坏了
Well, I can understand how it must've been very scary for you.
那当然 一开始很可怕
Oh, sure, it was terrifying at first,
但之后就兴奋不已
but then, exhilarating.
而现在我对人生有了新的认识
Now I've got a whole new perspective on life,
我自己的也包括病人的
my own and my patients'.
棒极了
That's terrific.
我得回去工作了
I really should get back.
考虑过来心脏科吗 苏珊
Have you thought about cardiology, Susan?
-呃 -我觉得你是个好苗子
- Well... - Because I think you'd be an excellent candidate
我会助你一臂之力
and I'd like to help you.
像导师那样
Be a mentor of sorts.
-多谢 凯森医生 -不必客气
- Thank you, Dr. Kayson... - No, please...
-但... -叫我杰克
- but... - ...call me Jack.
我仍是急诊住院医生
I'm still doing my ER residency.
目前我得做好我的本职工作
I think I should just stick with that for now.
我们换个时间好好谈谈
I think we should talk more about this some other time.
好啊 可以
Yeah, sure. That'd be fine.
今晚八点
Tonight, 8:00...
一起吃晚饭
...dinner?
疼得厉害吗
How's the pain?
我用了五分之一的德美罗
I had a fifth of Demerol.
你是说50毫克德美罗
You mean 50 milligrams of Demerol?
没错
Yeah.
好的 看来药效开始发挥了
Yeah, I see that it's working.
动动手指给我看看
Can you wiggle these fingers for me?
我就该好好在那做我的装饰
I should stick with decorating.
没错 那孩子把你的手捏碎了
Yeah, that kid crushed your hand pretty good.
你的掌骨有三处断裂
You've got three metacarpal fractures,
但问题不大
but I think you'll survive.
我会叫人给你打石膏
I'll get somebody to put a cast on.
-那男孩怎么样了 -哪个男孩
- How's the boy? - Boy?
捏我手的那个
The one who squeezed me,
被列车撞的那个
got hit by that train.
他死在手术台上了
He died up in O.R.
格林医生 两名打架的肉铺包装工
Dr. Greene, dueling meatpackers coming in,
五分钟内送到
about five minutes away.
-卡萝 -干嘛
- Carol? - What?
-别激动 -抱歉
- Whoa. - Sorry.
今天开始讨厌这份工作了吗
Are we not loving our job today?
我不愿意看到自己无能为力
I am not loving the limits of my job today,
眼睁睁看着那个小女孩待在那里
watching that little girl sitting out there,
被彻底抛弃
completely abandoned.
却束手无策
Nothing we can do.
你可以调剂一下
Maybe you need a change of pace.
去处理一个血淋淋的外伤如何
How about a nice, greasy trauma?
伤了一个还是都伤了
Sunny-side up or over-easy?
两种都有可能
I think I can offer you both.
行啊 还要等多久
Okay, but how long do I have to wait?
好就好在你不需要等
That's the beauty of it. You don't.
情人节快乐 桃瑞丝
Happy Valentine's Day, Doris.
你也一样 格林医生
Likewise, Dr. Greene.
这是洛伦佐·兰采蒂先生
Meet Mr. Lorenzo Renzetti,
45岁 强壮
45, sturdy,
铝钩深刺入左上方肱二头肌
aluminum meat hook firmly embedded in his up-left bicep.
感觉如何 兰采蒂先生
How's that feel, Mr. Renzetti?
叫我洛伦佐
You can call me Lorenzo.
感觉不算太槽
I don't know, it's not so bad.
那就好 因为你的伤看起来很糟
That's good, because it sure looks bad.
静脉输液过
Started one IV.
血压140/90 脉搏96 呼吸16
BP is 140 over 90. Pulse 96, resp's 16.
末梢脉搏良好 微细血管再注正常
Good distal pulses, normal cap refill.
双臂均有防御性伤口
Defensive lacerations on both arms.
兰采蒂先生 我们马上为您检查
Mr. Renzetti, we're gonna take care of you.
大家过来抬他
All right, people gotta move him.
数到三
All right, on my count.
-一 -当心你的背
- One... - Watch your back.
她说得对
I take her thought.
你自己移过来吧
Why don't you just scoot over.
固定住轮床
Don't let the gurney roll.
很好 接住你了
Okay. Good. I got you.
桃瑞丝 你不是说有两名伤者吗
Doris, I thought you said this was a twofer.
那个在另一组 我开得快先来了
Second guy, second unit. I drove circles around him.
准备一克头孢唑林 静脉注射
Let's hand some Ancef, one gram, IV piggyback
再看看他是否有破伤风
and let's update Lorenzo's tetanus please.
我马上做心电图
I'll start a chart.
我去年去加勒比海玩的时候做过这玩意
I already had that when I went to the Caribbean last year.
-那好玩吗 -还行 就是常下雨
- How was it? - It was all right. It rained a lot.
要照胸及肱骨X光吗
Want a chest film plus humerus films?
通知放射科拿便携式的来
Call Radiology and get a portable.
洛伦佐 躺下好吗 放松
Lorenzo. Just lay down, okay? Take it easy.
我以为泡利已经来了
I thought Paulie be here already.
他们应该先送他过来
They should've brought him here first.
谁是泡利 有感觉吗
Who's Paulie? You feel this?
有感觉 泡利是我那个熊孩子
Sure. Paulie's my stupid kid.
嘲弄他母亲
He made a crack about his mother.
-我叫他闭嘴 -动下手指
- I told him to shut up. - Move your fingers.
我本来不想揍他 但他不停地惹我
I didn't want to fight him, but he kept coming at me.
-我没办法 -动下拇指
- What am I supposed to do? - Now your thumb.
动下手腕
Now your wrist.
他胡乱捅我
He kept jabbing me this way and that way.
你不该对你母亲无礼
You shouldn't disrespect your mother.
这个熊孩子在哪
Where is the son of a bitch?
他马上就到 兰采蒂先生
I'm sure he's on his way, Mr. Renzetti.
最好这样 他可伤得比我重
He'd better be, cuz I'm telling you he's in worse shape than I am.
好了 我们要送你上楼把铝钩取出来
Okey, listen, we're gonna take you upstairs and take this out in surgery.
他来了 喂 泡利
There he is! Hey, Paulie!
我在这 儿子 爸爸在这
I'm over here, son. Your dad's over here.
泡利
Paulie!
泡利
Hey, Paulie!
你还好吗 儿子
You okay? Son?
卡萝 和我来
Carol, come with me.
泡利 撑住
Paulie! Don't die!
我在这 儿子 我在这
I'm right here, son. I'm right here.
他还好吗
Is he all right?
-200焦 -充电中
- Two hundred. - Charging.
离手
Clear.
-300焦 -充电中
- Three hundred. - Charging.
-他怎么样了 -离手
- Is he okay? - Clear.
他能撑住吧
He's okay, right?
-该死 360焦 -充电中
- Damn it! 360. - Charging.
泡利
Hey, Paulie!
泡利
Paulie!
还得再调高一些
He needs more volume.
不会有事的 没事的
It's gonna be okay. You'll be fine.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表