剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Jose, you're missing my point, man.
我们这不是披萨店 我们不配送
We are not a pizza joint, and we do not deliver.
行 去别的地方找医生吧
Okay, sure. Take your business elsewhere.
-有人想让我们出诊 -这么老套
- Guy wants us to make house calls. - How quaint.
罗斯医生 你中了三选一的大奖
You have, Dr. Ross, won the Pick Three Lotto.
一号♥床病人流鼻涕 四号♥床咳嗽喉咙痛
We got a runny nose in 1, a cough and a sore throat in 4...
二号♥床未成年孕妇
...and babies having babies over at Curtain Number 2.
选怀孕的
Babies it is.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thanks. - Sure thing.
新年夜过得怎么样
So how was New Year's Eve?
抱歉我没能去
Sorry I didn't make it.
我们也没去 瓦尔特和我十点半就睡着了
Neither did we. Walt and I fell out by 10:30.
-是吗 -没错
- Oh yeah? - Yeah.
他觉得你的新工作怎么样
So what does he think about your new job?
他很开心 一直和我开玩笑
He's happy. Kids me about it all the time.
说在公园和娱乐部工作
Says working for Parks and Recs
像城市里的护林员一样
is like being an urban forest ranger.
我猜妈妈很自豪 是吧
Yeah, but I bet Mom's proud, right?
我们需要谈谈这个 皮特
That's what we need to talk about, Peter.
瓦尔特和我在布林莫尔公园对面
Walt and I saw this really nice place
看中了一个不错的地方
across from Bryn Mawr Park.
她能有自己的房♥间
She'd have her own room,
有人陪着她 有护士照顾她
people to spend time with her, nurses to look after her.
杰姬 你在说什么
Jakie, what are you talking about?
我觉得我们不能照顾她了 皮特
I don't think we can keep caring for her, Peter.
上次中风之后 她时而清醒时而昏迷
Ever since the stroke, she's been in and out.
你心里清楚
And you know that.
她需要全天候看护
She needs constant looking after.
需要全天候吗
I don't know constant.
是 你觉得不需要 因为你从来不在
No, you wouldn't know constant, because you're never around.
有了新工作 我不能一直在她身边了
With this new job, I'm not able to do it anymore...
我也不想让孩子们承担重任
...and I don't want the kids to take on that responsibility.
史蒂夫在篮球队表现不错
Hey, Steven's well in basketball team,
琼妮专注戏剧
Joanie's doing plays.
我不会让他们放弃
I am not gonna ask them to give that up.
为什么
Why?
因为那是当年你照顾我时放弃的东西
Because that's what you had to do when you were looking after me.
当年老妈选择重返职场
When Mom went back to work,
我们没有发言权 对吧
we didn't have much choice, did we?
但我自己的孩子 我有发言权
I do have a choice about my own kids.
好吧 杰姬...
Okay, Jackie...
肯定还有其他办法的
...there's gotta be something else.
卢奇太太怎么样
What about Mrs. Lukey?
卢奇太太只比老妈小三岁
Mrs. Lukey is only 3 years younger than Mom.
她看护过街角的那位老先生
She looked after that old man around the corner.
她就住在街对面
She lives right across the street.
她可以白天过来呆着
She can come over and she can spend the days.
我来安排 而且费用归我出
I'll make the arrangements and I'll pay for it.
你什么时候还有那么多闲钱了
Since when do you have all these extra money?
杰姬 我来操心这些就好
Jackie, let me worry about that.
不 先等下 这算什么
No, wait a minute. What is this?
就因为你这么说 这事就这么定了吗
Some kind of done deal just because you say so?
过去整整六年 你人死哪去了
Where the hell have you been for the past 6 years
一直都是瓦尔特和我在操心这些事
while Walt and I worried about it?
我不能把她送到养老院
I can't put her in a home.
你不用
You won't have to.
这是我们的决定
It's our decision.
我们所有人的
All of ours.
你不能总是事事如愿 皮特
It can't always be about what you want, Peter.
我要赶不上公交了
I'm gonna miss my bus.
医生...
Doc...
情况如何
...what's the story?
我们的兄弟还好吗
How's our boy?
不太好 各位
It's not great, guys.
抱歉
Sorry.
他全身高达60%面♥积♥遭到全层烧伤
He's got full-thickness burns to 60% of his body.
得先去手术室做清创
He needs to go up to the O.R. for debridement...
然后转入烧伤科
...and then to the Burn Unit.
但他能挺过来的吧
But he's gonna make it?
12个小时后我能了解到更多确切情况
I'll know a lot more in about 12 hours.
好的 谢谢医生
Okay, thanks, Doc.
格林医生 我能跟你说句话吗
Dr. Greene, can I talk to you for a second?
可以 我能借你的笔一用吗
Yeah, can I borrow your pen?
我不知道这话当不当讲
I don't know if this is appropriate.
我只是不太确定本顿医生
I'm just not sure Dr. Benton's
还愿意指导我
all that interested in supervising me anymore.
实际上 我很确定他不愿意
In fact, I'm fairly certain that he's not.
所以那些暖心的行为没能管用吗
So the warm, fuzzy demeanor's not getting through to you?
是的 你说的没错
Yes, that would be accurate.
毕业后 我遇到过无数像本顿一样的住院医师
After medical school, I had a ton of residents like Benton.
我相信本顿自己也遇到过无数过同样的
I think Benton had a ton of residents like Benton.
他不会是你能面对的最糟的状况 我的建议呢
He's not the worst one you'll get. My advice?
适应一下
Get used to it.
莉迪亚 我需要人帮忙处理那些孩子
Lydia, I need some help with those teenagers.
她没空 她得去放射科
She can't. She's on her way to Radiology.
她在戒烟 在嚼尼古丁口香糖
She's trying to quit smoking. She's chewing that nicotine gum.
一整包吗
The whole pack?
你还好吗
You okay?
我从没见过那样的场景
I've never seen anything like that.
我刚刚开始工作
I just started...
三周前
...three weeks ago.
或许我不适合做这行
Maybe I shouldn't be doing this.
我没料到自己会被吓成这样
I didn't think it would scare me like this.
你需要休息
You need to get some rest.
回家去 好吗
Go home, okay?
睡会儿觉
Get some sleep.
呼吸
Breathe.
呼吸
Breathe.
心电图都还正常吗
The EKGs are normal?
是的 维纳贝克先生
That's right, Mr. Vennerbeck.
你的血检 胸部X光片和酶类反应也都正常
So are your blood tests, chest x-rays and enzymes.
看起来心肌没有任何损伤
It doesn't seem to be any damage to the heart muscle.
那为什么会觉得疼
So what was this pain then?
可能只是肌肉酸痛
Probably muscular.
你花了那么大功夫 就跟我说我拉伤了肌肉吗
You take all this time just to tell me I pulled a muscle?
所以我又要吃抗炎药了吗
So I take that anti-inflammatory again?
又要
Again?
几个月前 我太太让我打扫车♥库♥
A couple of months ago, my wife made me clean the garage.
我扭到了背
Threw my back out.
两个月前
Two months ago?
我就是这么说的
That's what I said.
我看到了 他们给你开了吡罗昔康[抗炎药]
Oh, here it is, they gave you Feldene.
你现在不疼了 这次就不用吃了
Your pain's stopped now. You don't need to take it this time.
好的 那我可以走了吧
Okay. So I'm out of here.
我暂且还不能放你出院
I can't discharge you exactly yet.
什么意思 你说过我没事
What's the deal? You said I was fine.
今天下午我还约了三位客户见面
I've got three customers to see this afternoon.
我需要让值班心脏科医生给你做些检查
I need to run your tests by the cardiologist on call.
然后我们才可以给你办出院 不好意思
Then we can sign you out. Sorry.
-你看到马克了吗 -那边一号♥室
- Have you seen Mark? - Down one.
别怕 是护士
It's okay, she's a nurse.
抱歉 直升机两分钟后就要送来一名车祸伤者
Sorry. Chopper's setting down in two minutes with an MVA.
-去找本顿 -他还在午休吃饭
- Get Benton for it. - He's still at lunch.
给你子♥宫♥颈抹片检查盘
Here's your pap tray.
谢谢 卡特医生 你找他吧
Thank you, Dr. Carter. He's your man.
这边
Right this way.
急救员要用直升机送来车祸伤者 本顿不在
Paramedics are bringing in an MVA on the chopper, Benton's out.
-所以我想让你把伤者接下来 -好
- So I need you to bring him down. - Okay.
等等 我自己一个人吗
Wait. By myself?
太棒了
Excellent!
卡特 外面只有1度 你最好穿个外套
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表