剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
What makes you think that you're great marriage material?
你知道 查克 我从十一岁到十八岁是童子军
You know, Chuck, I was a Boy Scout, ages 11 through 18...
你过得如何
How was your day?
你看那个关于抽烟降低孩子出生率的文章了吗
You read the article on smoking and low birth rate babies?
我会戒的 好吗
I'm gonna stop, okay?
-检查怎么样 -医生太不负责了
- How was the checkup? - That doctor was so irresponsible.
我白等了两小时
I waited two hours.
-你走了 -两小时啊 苏珊
- You didn't stay? - Two hours, Susie.
我受不了了
I can't do this anymore.
苏
Sue?
苏
Suz?
-你得去自己找房♥子 -什么
- You need to get your own place. - What?
你不能住在这里 克洛伊
You can't stay here, Chloe,
至少孩子出生后不行
not after the baby is born.
但是苏珊 我要给她起你的名字
But, Susie, I'm naming her after you.
所以我就该养你吗
And for that I have to support you?
对啊 也许几个月
Yeah, a few months, maybe.
不行
No.
-你要赶我走 -天哪
- You're throwing me out? - Oh, God!
我的亲妹妹
My own sister!
行了 克洛伊 别说了
Stop it! Chloe, stop.
我不会再让你使我内疚使然照顾你了
I'm not gonna let you guilt me into taking care of you again.
拜托 苏珊 你赚那么多钱
Come on, Susie, you're making good money.
-好极了 -你一半时间都不在这
- Perfect. - You're not even here half the time.
该死 我这辈子都在给你擦屁♥股♥
Damn it, I've spent my whole life bailing you out
我受够了 明白吗
and I've had it! You understand?
到此为止 就这样
No more! This is it!
那我该去哪儿
Where am I supposed to go?
你三十四岁了 克洛伊 自己想办法
You're 34 years old, Chloe. Figure something out.
你是约翰·卡特
You're John Carter.
梅兰妮·格拉夫 放射科
Melanie Graff. Radiology.
我们之前送了几张俄♥罗♥斯♥出租车司机的眼眶CT下来
We sent down some orbital films on a Russian cab driver.
我得拿回去归档
I need them back for our files.
我在那本交友手册里看到你了
I saw you in the cabbie's book.
其实这也是我下来的原因
Actually, that's the reason I came down here.
想去吃点什么吗
Wanna get something to eat?
你会说英语 对吧
You do speak English, don't you?
你真是个怪人
You're kind of weird.
-马克 -是我
- Mark? - It's me.
-你吃了吗 -在医院吃了个三明治
- Did you eat? - I had a sandwich at the hospital.
-你要去哪 -客厅 看会儿书
- Where are you going? - Living room. Gonna read.
你必须要去吗
Do you have to?
-你听见什么了 -没有
- Did you hear something? - No.
爸爸
Daddy?
-回去睡觉 宝贝 -我肚子疼
- Go back to bed, sweetheart. - My tummy hurts.
回去睡觉 宝贝 我一会儿就来
Go back to bed, honey. I'll be in in a minute.
但我肚子疼 我想让爸爸治
But my tummy hurts. I want Daddy to fix it.
来吧 小宝贝
Come here, sugarplum.
-哪里疼 -这里
- Where does it hurt? - Here.
我能上来吗
Can I come in?
行
Okay.
来吧
Come on.
抱歉
Sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
但你得安静 不准说话
You have to be quiet, though. No talking.
-爸爸 -怎么了 宝贝
- Daddy? - What is it, sweetie?
我很高兴你回家了
I'm glad you're home.
我也是
So am I.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表