剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
By the way...
我和本顿是医学院的同学
...I was in medical school with Benton.
他以前也老吐
He used to get sick all the time.
所以别听他胡说
So don't let him give you any crap.
你不会有事的
You'll be fine.
史蒂夫·霍华德被达蒙挡在身后
Steven Howard has played behind Damon.
他必须抽身反击 把球抢走
He'll have to come out and take that ball away from him...
比分如何
What's the score?
德保罗落后
De Paul is down.
你没事吗
You okay?
-没事 -很好
- Yeah. - Good.
不用为刚才的事担心
Don't worry about what happened out there.
别老这样就行
Just don't make a habit of it.
好
OK.
她已经透析了三小时了
She's been on dialysis for three hours.
仍然昏迷 没有反应
She's still comatose and unresponsive.
她一定服用了短效制剂
She must have taken short-acting agents.
她完全知道自己在干什么
She knew exactly what she was doing.
-通知她家人了吗 -不知道 应该吧
- Has the family been notified? - I don't know. I think so.
医院保险能覆盖她的全部费用吗
Is she fully covered on the hospital policy?
据我所知是的
As far as I know yeah.
有人跟公♥关♥部谈过吗
Has anyone talked to the press office?
面对现实吧 这是负面宣传
Let's face it. This is bad publicity.
那些无良电视台肯定会抓住机会
Some damn TV network will get hold of it.
把她的故事编成一部狗血电影
will try to make a sentimental movie about her.
我会处理的 有人知道她为什么自杀吗
I'll get on it. Anybody know why she did it?
没人知道 她未婚夫什么都不知道
No one knows. Her fiancé didn't know anything.
他们本来六月就要结婚了
They're supposed to get married in June.
接下来是哪位
Who's next?
是我 医生
I am, doctor.
身体前倾 觉得疼吗
Now lean forward. You feeling any pain?
前倾的时候会觉得好些
It's better when I lean forward.
莉迪亚 能把笔借我一下吗
Lydia, could I borrow your pen?
拉科斯基先生 我给你办住院
Mr. Larkowsky, I'm going to admit you to the hospital...
然后开始用药
...and start you on a medical regimen.
我不确定是否有这个必要....
There's some question in my mind whether that's necessary...
但小心点没坏处
...but it's better to be safe than sorry.
拉科斯基先生 怎么了
Mr. Larkowsky, What is it?
怎么回事 拉科斯基先生
What's the matter? Mr. Larkowsky
-你没必要向我隐瞒真♥相♥ -真♥相♥
- You don't have to hide the truth from me. - The truth?
我知道你人很好 但你可以告诉我
I know you're being nice, but you can tell me.
没事的 我想知道真♥相♥
It's okay. I want to know the truth.
拉科斯基先生
Mr. Larkowsky,
您有十二指肠溃疡合并胰腺炎
You have a duodenal ulcer with complicating pancreatitis.
非常轻微的胰腺炎
Rather mild pancreatitis,
从化验结果来看 没别的
judging from the lab figures. That's all you have.
拜托 告诉我吧 求你了
Come on. You can tell me, please.
你没得癌症 拉科斯基先生
You don't have cancer, Mr. Larkowsky.
我就知道 我就知道是癌症
I knew it, I knew it! It's cancer.
你在瞒着我
You were hiding it.
拉科斯基先生 来医院的每个人
Mr. Larkowsky, Every person that comes into this hospital...
不管是有心脏病还是皮疹
...whether they have a heart attack or a skin rash...
都担心自己得了癌症
...everybody worries about cancer.
你没得癌症
You don't have cancer.
我发誓 你真的没得癌症
I swear to you. You do not have cancer.
-不是癌症 -不是
- It's not cancer? - No.
你今天溃疡发作了...
You have an ulcer which flared up today...
因为你参加派对时抽烟喝酒
...because you went to a party and drank and smoked.
你得把这俩坏习惯都戒了
Both of which you're gonna have to quit.
-把烟酒都戒了 -是的 没错
- Quit smoking and drinking? - Yeah, that's right.
戒烟戒酒 什么 你在玩我吗
Quit smoking and drinking? What, are you kidding me?
我们必须马上给他拍X光片
We'll have to get x-rays on him right away.
我马上去约 医生
Right away, doctor.
怎么会这样的
How did this happen?
他从婴儿床上摔下来了
He fell out of his crib.
从婴儿床上摔下来了
He fell out of his crib?
他哭了一晚上 所以我就带他来这儿了
He was crying all night, so I came here.
他肯定一直在哭 什么时候摔下来的
I bet he's been cring. When did he fall?
我不知道 我不想惹麻烦
I don't know. I don't want to get into trouble.
-你儿子有多处挫伤 -他不是我儿子
- Your son has multiple contusions. - He's not my son.
-不管你们是什么关系 -我是他的保姆
- Whatever your relationship is - I'm his babysitter!
这个孩子被虐打过
This child has been beaten.
我要通知儿童服务机构
I'm gonna call Children Services.
别这样 我不想惹麻烦
Please! I'll get into trouble.
待在这里
Stay here.
是 医生
Yes, doctor.
难以置信
I don't believe this.
要猜猜这位是什么情况吗
You want to make a guess on the diagnosis of this one?
我把腿烫伤了
I burnt my legs.
看到了
I see.
这一点都不好笑
It's not funny.
请跟我来登记一下名字
If you'll just come with me, I'll take your name.
你是大学生
You are college student?
圣心大学
Sacred Heart.
怎么会搞成这样
And how'd this happen?
我往水槽里倒热水 水溅出来了
I was pouring hot water into the sink and it splashed.
不太严重 只是一度烫伤
It's not bad. Just first-degree burns.
没起泡 也不会留疤
There's no blistering, and there won't be any scarring.
皮肤很敏感
It's very sensitive skin.
你的触摸很舒服
Your touch is nice.
这种药会让你感觉好很多
This medication will make you feel a lot better.
你的手指很长
Your fingers are very long.
修长有力
Long and strong.
我本想先换条干净内♥裤♥再来
I wanted to change first and put on some new underpants.
我知道你会看到我的内♥裤♥
I knew you'd be seeing my underpants.
还会摸到
And touching them.
请让这些绷带保持干燥一天以上
You'll want to keep these bandages very dry for a day or so.
不要淋浴或坐浴 只能用海绵擦浴
Don't take any showers or baths. Just a sponge bath.
这里为什么有个护士
Why is that nurse here?
医院的规定
Hospital policy.
她什么都不做 根本没必要待在这儿
She's not doing anything. She doesn't have to be here.
你怕我吗
Are you afraid of me?
过几天你就好了
You're gonna be just fine in a few days.
谢谢 莉迪亚
Thanks, Lydia.
好
Ok.
晚餐之后开始的吗
After dinner?
是的 刚吃完晚餐...
Yeah, right after dinner...
我觉得有点疼 有灼烧感
...I felt this little aching, this burning, you know?
往下点
Low.
你有动脉瘤
And you have an aneurysm?
对 他们下个月要给我做手术
Yeah, they're gonna operate on me next month.
好 哈维先生
Ok, Mr. Harvey,
我们在等你之前的片子
we're just waiting for your old film,
你先休息一会
so just rest easy.
看过片子之后马上给你治疗
We'll fix you up right away.
我们会照顾好他的 夫人
We'll take care of it. Madam.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, doctor.
好 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
他的血流进腹腔了 随时都会没命
He's bleeding into his belly. He can go anytime.
楼上都有谁
Who's on the floor?
阿什利和吉米在做阑尾切除术
Ashley and Jimmy have the appendectomy.
吉尔和莱文还要给
Gill and Levine will be
刀伤患者做几个小时手术
in another couple of hours with the knife wound.
艾德和他的实习生被拉去
They pulled Ed and his intern off the floor to
给一位女士做小肠手术了
do the lady with the small bowel.
血管外科团队呢
Vascular team?
在明尼阿波里斯开会
They are in Minneapolis at that conference.
好吧 贝克呢
Okay, where's Baker?
贝克和家人在巴哈马
Baker's in the Bahamas with his family.
这家伙随时会死 我们不能等
This guy could die any minute. We can't wait.
我知道 但没人能给他做手术
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表