剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
We got two IV's of saline going, 500cc bolus in the field.
大家 听我口令 一二三
All right, people, on my count. One, two, three.
拿着液
Grab the IV.
毛细血管再充盈情况很差
Cap refill is no good.
输阿托品并开始多巴胺点滴
Give atropine and start a dopamine drip.
脉搏仍为58 血压40
Pulse is still 58. BP's 40 palp.
卡特医生 这位先生已停止呼吸
Mr. Carter, this gentleman has stopped breathing.
如果你能做点什么 他将不胜感激
And he would appreciate if you could do something.
-你能给他插管吗 -好的 当然
- Would you intubate him, please? - Sure. Of course.
喉镜
Laryngoscope.
-第二个静脉滴注扎好了 -卡特 快
- Start a second IV. - Carter, hurry up.
我放不进去 我觉得有梗阻
I can't, I think there's an obstruction.
乔说他正在吃饭 是吧
Joe said he was eating, right?
再来
Again.
是的 有梗阻 拿曲柄钳
Yeah, there's an obstruction. Get him Magill forceps.
-你得学会这个 -脉搏血氧值在下降
- I need you to learn this. - Pulse ox is falling.
苏西 我能和你谈谈吗
Susie-cakes, can I talk to you for a minute?
妈妈 别在这里 我待会儿出去
Mom, not in here. I'll be out in a minute.
我找到了
I got something.
-抽吸 -该死 真恶心
- Suction. - Damn, that's nasty.
给他强力换气 然后做一下血气分♥析♥
All right, let's hyperventilate him and get a blood gas.
行动起来
Let's move.
妈妈 妈妈
Mom? Mom?
我很抱歉 我们在抢救病人的时候
I'm sorry about that, but we don't want anybody in Trauma
不希望任何人进创伤室
while we're working with a patient.
你好 我是约翰·卡特
Hello. I'm John Carter.
本顿医生说你手臂被割伤了
Dr. Benton told me that you cut your arm.
不 不是我
Oh, no, it's not me.
我是埃塞尔
I'm Ethel.
是我的母亲艾达手臂被割伤了
It's my mother, Ada.
好的 你好艾达 我能看看你的手臂吗
Oh, hello, Ada. Can I look at your arm?
艾达
Ada?
你有什么事吗
So, what did you need?
我做不到 苏西 我照顾不了宝宝
I can't do it, Susie. I can't take the baby
也照顾不了克洛伊
and I can't take Chloe.
来人帮帮我 蓝色警报
Somebody help! Code blue!
我说过我会的 但我做不到
I know I said I would, but I just can't.
我认为你这么要求我也不公平
And quite honsetly I don't think it was fair of you to ask me.
我是说这对我不公平 你应该清楚
I mean it's not fair of me and you should've known better.
妈妈
Mom...
你知道婴儿床可能不会及时装好
I mean, you know the crib's not gonna be up in time...
那个房♥间的墙纸也不对
...the wallpaper isn't right in that room...
你♥爸♥爸和我今年夏天
...your father and I still might take
可能会去阿♥拉♥斯加乘船游览
that cruise in Alaska this summer.
-所以我觉得你最好另做打算 -妈妈
- So I think you better make other plans. - Mom!
发生了什么
What happened?
-克洛伊说什么做什么吗 -没有
- Did Chloe say something, do something? - No.
所以你只是答应之后又改变主意了吗
So you're just changing your mind after agreed to do this?
-是这样吗 -是的
- Is that it? - Yes.
那我该拿她怎么办
What the hell am I supposed to do with her?
她没有钱
She doesn't have any money,
没有地方住
she doesn't have a...a place to live.
她可是你的外孙女
This is your granddaughter we are talking about.
苏珊 别把这些怪到我的头上来
Susan, don't you throw that in my face!
我已经尽力养大你们俩了
Now, I did my best with you girls.
但我只是 我不能再养孩子了
But I just... I can't do it again.
我不想再养孩子了
I don't want to do it again.
我已经养了我的孩子了 苏西
I had my kids, Susie.
我受够了
I'm done.
现在我得在回家的路上去趟市场
Now, I have to stop by the market on the way home
因为我们没有啤酒了
because we're out of beer.
你知道没有啤酒你♥爸♥爸有多不高兴
You know how your father hates it when we're out of beer.
你要去哪儿度蜜月
Where are you going on your honeymoon?
塔格要去巴黎 我要去夏威夷
Tag's going to Paris. I'm going to Hawaii.
-我可以和你一起去吗 -可以啊
- Can I go with you? - Sure.
你可以把克洛伊和孩子留给他的十五个表亲们
You can leave Chloe and the baby with his 15 cousins.
-太好了 谢谢 -我可能会留下来
- Good. Thanks. - I might stay.
-留在夏威夷吗 -是的
- In Hawaii? - Yeah.
行吧 我也可以
Okay, I can do that.
-你觉得塔格会介意吗 -他会想通的
- You think Tag will mind? - He'll get over it.
你觉得克洛伊会介意吗
Think Chloe will mind?
我想她都不会注意到
I don't think she'll even notice.
你说他们注意到我们不见了吗
Think they've noticed we've been gone?
可能注意到了吧
Probably.
-我们该回去了吗 -可能吧
- Think we should head back? - Probably.
这可是你第一次乘电梯
That was your first elevator ride. Yeah.
这是一个窗户 看到了吗
Here. This is a window, see?
那是粘在窗户上的口香糖
That's gum stuck to the window.
-这是走廊 -把他送到三号♥手术室
- And this is a hallway. - Send him to O.R. 3.
那是... 不知道是啥
And that's...whatever that is.
-克洛伊 是你吗 -你好
- Chloe? I'm sorry? - Hey.
-这是小刘易斯小姐吗 -是的 她很完美吧
- Is this little Miss Lewis? - Yeah, isn't she perfect?
她当然是 她叫什么名字
She sure is. What's her name?
苏珊 苏西或者"小苏西"
Susan, Susie or maybe "Little Susie."
你知道"大苏西"在哪吗
Do you know where "Big Susie" is?
"大苏西" 不知道
"Big Susie"? No.
你不该这么快就把孩子带到外面来
You shouldn't have the baby out here so soon.
不不 没关系的 她喜欢
No, no, it's okay. She likes it.
我相信她喜欢
I'm sure she does.
但你还是应该等一个月左右
But you might want to wait a month or so.
帮我 来人帮帮我 妮娜遇到麻烦了
Help me! Somebody help me! Nina's in trouble here.
莉迪亚 我需要帮助
Lydia, I need some help!
杰瑞 推轮床来 准备好创伤一室
Jerry, get a gurney and clear Trauma 1.
妮娜 能听到我说话吗
Nina, can you hear me?
-她吃了什么 - 我不知道
- What did she take? - I don't know.
海♥洛♥因♥ 可能还有别的
A speedball and maybe some downs.
-别的什么 -我不知道
- What kind of downs? - I don't know.
请帮帮她
Please help her out.
她失去意识了 带她离开这儿
All right, she's crashed. Let's get her out of here.
去创伤一室 你叫什么名字
Trauma 1. What's your name?
埃弗雷特
Everett.
埃弗雷特 你要想起来
Everett, you have to try and remember
她吃的是红色还是蓝色
if she took red or she took blue.
我们都有 我不知道
We had everything. I don't know.
注意她的头
Watch her head.
把电击板也拿过来
Get the paddles over here too.
请留在这儿
Stay out here, please.
快看 是小宝宝 多漂亮的洋娃娃
Look, a little baby. What a doll!
你能把她带回婴儿室吗
Can you please take her back to the nursery?
她不应该待在这里
She not supposed to be down here.
没问题 我带她回去
Sure, I'll take her up.
儿科医生会来吗
So the pediatric surgeon will be coming in?
是的 是耐兹利医生
Yes, Dr. Netzley.
他一到我们就安排手术
We'll schedule surgery when as soon as he gets here.
他以前做过这类手术吗
And he's done this before?
二尖瓣叶置换术吗
Mitral valve replacement?
很多次
Yes, many times.
拉弗蒂女士 我知道这些需要时间去消化
I know it's a lot to take in, Mrs. Lafferty,
但这只是一个常规的手术
but it's a routine procedure.
你丈夫能来吗
Is your husband able to come?
我们离婚了 他住在图森
We're divorced. He lives in Tucson.
克洛伊
Hey, Chloe.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
怎么了
What happened?
出什么事了
What's wrong?
婴儿太小了 苏西
The baby is so small, Susie.
我忍♥不住去想那些
I just started thinking about all the bad stuff
很可能会发生的坏事
that can happen you know...
我怎么才能不让这些坏事发生
...and how do I keep it from happening?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
妈妈和爸爸也做不到这一点
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表