剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
you and I can talk through all this. Okay?
你真可悲
You are pathetic.
你回来干嘛 珍妮佛不是回来了吗
What are you doing back? I thought Jennifer was in town.
我也这么以为
So did I.
我以为你和药厂的小妞要约会
I thought you had a date with the drug lady.
她去参加了一个心肌病的讲座
She went to a lecture on cardiomyopathy instead.
扎心了
Wow. That stings.
其实我挺开心的
Actually, I'm glad.
她对我来说太活泼了
She might be a little perky for me.
活泼 你喜欢活泼的姑娘
Perky? Yeah, you like perky.
这话不假 但是最近
Well, this is true. But lately...
我发现自己迷上了郁郁寡欢
...l've found myself attracted to sullen
-孤僻和困惑的类型 -是吗
- and withdrawn and confused. - Yeah?
很好 你该跟我约会才对
That's good. You ought to go out with me.
我确实在跟你约会
I am out with you.
老天 老天
Oh, my. Oh, my.
给点力 我比你矮呢
Come on! I'm the short guy out here.
来一场幼稚的校园比赛
There's nothing, you know, wrong with a little infantile...
正好可以提升士气
...schoolyard competition to kind of boost the spirits.
好的
All right.
来吧 一打一 先得21分的赢
Here we go. A little game of one-on-one, to 21.
-一分一块钱 -没问题
- A buck a point. - You're on.
准备好了吗
All right, you ready?
腿间过球
Through the legs.
他们在给她缝线
They're stitching her up now.
她可以睡在三号♥病房♥ 等酒劲过去
She can sleep it off tonight in Room 3...
本顿会找地方处理比利
...and Benton will find somewhere to throw Billy.
他该找地方把他关起来
He ought to find somewhere to lock him up.
早说了 我不喜欢意外
Told you, I don't like surprises.
-抱歉 -没关系 我都习惯了
- I'm sorry. - It's all right. I'm used to it.
来吧 我带你离开这
Come on, let me get you out of here.
我们还来得及吃晚餐
We can still grab some dinner.
不了 我没心情
No, I don't really feel like it.
我想上楼 呼吸下新鲜空气
I think I'll go up top, grab some air.
想要人陪吗
You want some company?
不用
No.
我晚点能过来吗
Can I come over later?
也许吧
Maybe.
我不知道 迪夫 我再联♥系♥你
I don't know, Div. I'll call you.
好
OK.
看来
So...
你和道格今天很棒
...you and Doug were great today.
什么
What?
十二岁的孩子 翻船事故
The 12-year-old, boating accident.
-谢了 -不客气
- Thanks. - Yeah.
再拖十分钟 我们就救不活他了
Another 10 minutes, we would've lost him.
回见
I'll see you later.
道格
Doug.
进来吧
Hey. Come on in.
手术室来消息了
Word came down from the O.R.
翻船事故的小孩活下来了
The kid from the boating accident came through well.
他会没事的
He's gonna be just fine.
真是好消息
That's great news.
奇怪的一天 对吧
Pretty strange day, huh?
可以这么说
You could say that.
我愿意再来一次
I could live the whole thing all over again.
道格 约翰让我搬回去和他住
Doug, John asked me to move back in with him.
我觉得该告诉你我同意了
I thought I should tell you that I told him I would.
你是今天下午刚决定的吗
And did you decide this this afternoon?
我们已经商量一阵子了
We've been talking about it for a while.
但你今天决定回复他
But did you decide to tell him this afternoon?
然后现在才告诉我
And you just telling me now?
无所谓 道格
It doesn't matter, Doug.
下午咱俩之间的事 有所谓吗
What happened with us this afternoon, does that matter?
今天发生的事只是意外
What happened today was an accident.
没有什么意外
There are no accidents.
很棒
Look, it's great.
真的 很棒
Really, it's great.
谢谢你通知我
Thanks for letting me know.
我找不到别人跟我一起喝这个
I can't find anybody to drink this with me.
我不知道自己是不是最佳人选
I don't know that I'm the best candidate.
-你是唯一的寿星 -别提了
- You are the only one with a birthday. - Oh, please.
但是 你不是唯一有疯狂家人的人
However, you're not the only one with a crazy family.
我爸说你永远都不该
My dad says you should never,
这样摇晃香槟
ever do this with a bottle of champagne.
如果这都算不上疯狂
Now, if that's not crazy...
好了
OK.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
没有 不过好吧
I don't think so, but okay.
-接着 -谢谢
- Here. - Thanks.
知道吗 卡特 你的这一面
You know, Carter, this is a whole side of you
我以前从未见过
I've never seen before.
什么意思 我经常上来
What do you mean? I come up here a lot.
是吗
You do?
如果你是本顿医生的学生
Well, If you were Dr. Benton's student,
你也会经常上来
you'd come up here a lot too.
不过 今天过得很棒
However, today was an excellent day.
我做了人生第一次腰椎穿刺
I performed my first lumbar puncture.
-怎么样 -吓死了
- How was it? - Really scary.
不过格林医生在旁边教我如何做
But Dr. Greene talked me through it.
病人也确实有脑膜炎
And the patient did have meningitis.
他会没事的 所以担点惊也值了
Now he'll be okay. So I guess that's worth a little scare.
你知道 卡特 你能喊我们的名字
You know, Carter, you can call us by our first names.
你就叫我卡特
You call me Carter.
是啊 但这不同
Yeah, well, that's different...
不知为何
...somehow.
那你姐姐
So your sister,
她真的和那个油头小子在一起了吗
she's really stuck on this guy with the greasy hair?
我怀疑她都不知道他姓什么 怎么了
I doubt she knows his last name. Why?
我想约她出去
I was gonna ask her out.
你到底是何方神圣
Who are you?
我开玩笑的
I'm just kidding...
苏珊
...Susan.
我懂了
I get it...
约翰
...John.
不行 感觉不对
No, it doesn't sound right.
行 叫我卡特吧
Okay. Call me Carter.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表