剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
We'll know more when we have the x-rays.
你每天抽多少烟
How much do you smoke?
一天两三包吧
Two, three packs a day sometimes.
这样抽有多久了
And how long have you been doing this?
从我十四岁开始吧
Since I was about 14, I guess.
-你真该戒了 -是 我知道
- You really should stop that. - Yeah, I know.
失陪一下 你可以把衣服穿上了
Excuse me. You can put your clothes back on.
喂
Hello?
我不能在工作的时候接电♥话♥
Listen, I can't talk at work
除非... 是吗
unless it's- It is?
什么
Well, what?
不行 我整晚都得值班
No, I'm on all night.
我明晚六点才能下班
I get off tomorrow night at six.
保罗 我以为我们已经分手了
Paul, I thought we broke up.
得了吧 保罗
Oh, Paul, come on.
该死
Damn!
什么 不 不是说你
What? No, not you.
我得给一个病人说个消息
It's just, I have to tell a patient something.
你还好吧 抱歉 但我得...
Listen, is everything all right? I'm sorry, but I just-
好的 再见
Yeah. Okay, bye.
我们拿到你的X光片了 帕克先生
We have your x-rays, Mr. Parker.
你可以看到右肺中叶有一块高密度阴影
You can see there's a density in the right middle lobe there.
这意味着什么
What does that mean?
这意味着你的肺部结构中
It means there's something abnormal
有异常出现
within the structure of your lung.
-我的肺里有东西 -没错
- There's something in my lung? - Yes. That's right.
-这是什么 -那可能的东西就多了
- What is it? - Well, it could be any number of things.
这可能是浸润型病变
It could be an infiltrate,
也可能是旧时感染的密集组织
a dense area of tissue from an old infection.
也有可能是一块吸入的异物
It could be an inhaled foreign body.
还可能是某种肉芽瘤
It could be a granuloma of some sort.
有很多种可能
It could be a lot of things.
-你觉得这是什么 -没有办法能知道
- What do you think it is? - There's no way to know.
你得做一个支气管镜检查
You'll have to undergo a bronchoscopy
可能还要做一个探查性手术才能确定
and possibly exploratory surgery before we know for sure.
我明白 但你现在是怎么认为的
I understand, but what do you think in the meantime? Just...
我觉得现在
I think in the meantime
你应该觉得这个问题很严重
you should consider it a potentially serious finding.
那你是说我是得了癌症
So you're saying I got cancer.
我不是这么说的
I'm not saying that.
我是说我们都还不确定
I'm saying we don't know anything for sure.
医生 我跟你说明一下好吗
Doctor let me just explain something to you, okay?
我四十岁了 我有妻子和三个孩子
I'm 40 years old. I have a wife, I have 3 children.
还有一栋没还房♥贷的房♥子
I have a house that's not paid for.
我还上有一个没还完房♥贷的母亲
I have a mother who has a house that isn't paid for.
我要扛起许多责任
I have a lot of responsibilities.
所以我得知道 要知道你的看法
So I need to know. I need to know what you think.
我认为你应当将其视为非常严重的病情
I think you should regard your condition as very serious
但也应当等待最终的测定结果
but should await a final determination.
我没理解
I-I don't understand the problem.
有那么难吗 你是不是不敢跟我说实话
Is it so hard? Are you afraid to tell me the truth?
你有咳血和体重减轻的病史
Your history of coughing blood, weight loss,
而这张X光片提示可能有癌症
and this x-ray is suggestive of cancer.
但还未确诊
But the diagnosis has not been confirmed,
这也很有可能是其它的东西
and it may very well be something else.
在我们确认之前 都不应该草草定论
And none of us should jump to any conclusions until we know.
这就是我的看法
That's what I think.
我还能活多久
How long do I have?
半年到一年
Six months to a year.
确定我还能活半年吗
Do I have six months for sure?
不 不确定
No, not for sure.
好吧 我只是想知道
Okay. Yeah I was just wondering
因为我一直想带我的妻子去拿骚
because I always wanted to take my wife to Nassau.
我们经常聊起这事
We talked about it a lot, that's all we talked about,
却从来没去实现
but we never did it.
我只是想... 春天要到了
I just figured, spring's coming,
再不去拿骚就来不及了
it's getting too late to go to Nassau.
她一直想要在冬天晒黑点儿
She always wanted a suntan in the winter to show off
去向邻居们炫耀
to the neighbors and stuff you know.
我理解
I understand.
是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
我想我该去了
So I guess I'd better go.
很快就会到夏天了
Summer will be here before you know it,
所以我最好要早点出发 对吧
so I guess better go pretty soon, huh?
医生 我想要感谢你
Doctor, I want to thank you.
感谢你的帮助 以及你对我开诚布公
I want to thank you for your help and for being straight with me.
真的很感谢
I really appriciate it
我想我不必戒烟了
I guess I don't have to quit smoking.
帕克先生 我从工作中明白了一个道理
Mr. Parker, if there's one thing you learn in my job,
那就是 没有什么是肯定的
it's that nothing is certain.
没有看起来很糟糕或是很好的东西
Nothing that seems very bad and nothing that seems very good.
没有什么是肯定的
Nothing is certain.
没有
Nothing.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
晚上好
Good evening.
今晚怎么样 拉斯金太太
How's it going tonight, Mrs. Raskin?
提米 我有个问题需要医疗护理
Timmy, I have a problem that requires medical attention.
去找格林医生 他今晚值班
See Dr. Greene. He's on duty tonight.
急诊室
ER?
格林医生
Dr. Greene!
真好
How nice!
-晚上好 格林医生 -你好吗
- Good evening, Dr. Greene. - How you doing?
他说他不喝酒 然后科尔曼来了...
He says he doesn't drink. And then Corman shows up...
格林医生 我需要治疗
I require medical attention, Dr. Greene.
等我一下 克里斯
Give me a minute, Chris.
有什么问题 拉斯金太太
What is it, Mrs. Raskin?
我有这个烦人的
I have this troublesome...
倒刺
hangnail.
-拉斯金太太 -我怕它被感染了
- Mrs. Raskin. - I'm afraid it may be infected.
拉斯金太太 如果要进行治疗
Mrs. Raskin, if we treat you,
这将花费您一百八十元
it's gonna cost you $ 180.
你知道的吧
You do know that?
我希望你能给我进行治疗
I wish you'd do it for me.
你真是个好心的年轻医生
You're such a nice young doctor
我非常感谢你能抽出时间
and I do appreciate your taking the time.
好吧 我们到化验室去处理
Okay. We'll handle this in the lab.
化验室吗 真好
The lab? Oh, gracious!
我不知道这会这么复杂
I had no idea how complicated it was!
我要为拉斯金太太实施倒刺剪除术
I'll be excising Mrs. Raskin's hangnail.
我腾出空间
I'll stand back.
给我这把年纪的人治疗 还是小心为妙
Well, at my age, you can't be too careful.
请坐 拉斯金太太
Please have a seat, Mrs. Raskin.
谢谢
Thank you.
格林医生 你看起来很疲倦
Dr. Greene, you look tired.
最近怎么样
How have you been?
很好 谢谢
Fine, thanks.
你妻子呢 还在为律师资格考试备考吗
And your wife? Is she still studying for her bar exam?
下月考 我们到时候就不能经常见面了
Next month. We won't see much of each other.
擦了酒精 你可能会觉得有点凉
This alcohol may feel cold.
马克 有时间来喝咖啡吗
Hey Mark, you got time for coffee?
可能半小时后吧
Maybe in half an hour.
她很可爱 她也在这家医院工作吗
She's very cute. She work here at the hospital?
她是住院医师
She's a medical resident.
我告诉过你我妹妹再婚了吗
Did I tell you my sister got remarried?
-没有 -我有多久没见你了
- No. - How long has it been since I've seen you?
差不多一个星期
Just a week or so.
-开始剪了 -不用这么小题大做
- Here we go. - Oh, don't make such a fuss!
谢谢 格林医生
Thank you, Dr. Greene.
回家当老婆的乖宝宝吧
Now, you be a good boy and go home to your wife.
-又拿了一天工资 -晚安 提米
- Another day, another dollar. - Good night, Timmy.
-再见 温蒂 -晚安 康妮
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表