剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Mom and Dad couldn't keep it from happening.
不会有什么问题的 婴儿很健康
Nothing's going to happen. The baby is fine.
她现在是很好 可是...
She is. She is now, but...
好吧 我只是太害怕了
All right, I'm just scared.
回家之后或许我会好一些
I guess I'll feel better when I get home.
即使是和酷奇还有亨利在一起
Even if it is with Cookie and Henry.
睡一觉 你会觉得好些的
Yeah, you'll feel better when you get some sleep.
回房♥间吧 晚些时候我去看你 好吗
Get up to your room and I'll come and see you later, okay?
谢谢你 苏西
Thanks, Susie.
这事已经定了 皮特 就这样
Decision's made, Peter. That's all.
还有另外两个人呢
There is two else.
我训练了他一年
I've trained this guy all year.
-皮特 苏珊 我需要你们过来 -好
- Peter, Susan, we need you down here. - Yeah.
一帮年轻妓♥女♥
Dueling gang chicks.
罗萨里奥·古特雷兹 也叫"小宠物"
Rosario Guitterez, or "La Puppet".
胸部刺伤 脉搏140 微弱 血压60/30
Stabbed in the chest. Pulse 140, thready. BP 60 over 30.
左侧呼吸音减弱
Decreased breath sounds on the left.
那位是"蓝眼睛"
That one's "La Blue Eyes".
头部中枪 脉搏60
GSW to the head. Pulse 60,
血压90/60 昏迷指数5
BP 90 over 60. GCS is 5.
各位 听我口令把她抬上来 一 二 三
All right, people, let's lift her on my count. One, two, three.
-祝你们一切顺利 -氧气 15升
- Have a nice day. - O-2, 15 liters.
-气管移位 -她发绀了
- Tracheal shift. - She's really cyanotic.
左侧出现了超共振
Hyperresonant on the left.
-是气胸 -用16号♥针
- Tension pneumo. - Use a 16-gauge needle.
-给我6.5号♥插管 -没有呼吸了
- Give me a 6.5 tube. - No respiratory effort.
-这边怎么样 -脑灰质都流到头发上了
- What have we got? - Gray matter all over her hair.
-我们给她上呼吸机 -窦性心动过缓 52
- All right, let's hyperventilate her. - Sinus brady 52.
甘露醇75克 头孢唑林1克 静脉滴注
Mannitol 75 grams and a gram of Ancef IV.
氧气 15升
O-2, 15 liters.
没错 第二肋间隙 锁骨中线处
That's right, second intercostal space, midclavicular line.
-O阴型血到了 5个单位 -你要做胸管吗
- O-neg's here, five units. - You doing a chest tube?
小宠物的呼吸好一些了
La Puppet is breathing easier.
罗萨里奥 能听到吗 罗萨里奥
Rosario, can you hear me? Rosario?
听到我说话了吗 罗萨里奥
Can you hear me? Rosario?
滚开 离我远点
Get off of me! Get off of me!
滚开
Get off!
我没事 让我走 我都说了我没事
I'm fine. Let me go, I said.
让她去死 让她去死
Let her die! Let her die!
你用我的刀捅了我 你应该去死
You stabbed me with my own knife! I hope you die!
给她上束带 注射2.5毫克的氟哌利多[镇静剂]
Get her restrained and 2.5 of droperidol IV now!
让我走
Let me go!
-应该是另一个醒了 -血压降到80/40了
- Guess that one woke up. - BP's falling 80 over 40.
做下血常规 生化七项 交叉配血2单位
Let's get CBC, Chem-7, type and cross two units.
去重症监护室的路上拍下胸片和CT
Get a chest film and a CT on the way to ICU.
-瞳孔发散了 -没有反射 肌肉已经松弛了
- Pupils are blown. - No reflexes, flaccid paralysis.
需要我查下家属吗
Shall I track down the family?
好 你去检查下她的钱包
Yeah. Can you check her wallet to see
看她驾照上有没有遗体捐献卡
if she has a donate card on the drive lisense.
很有可能
Yeah. That's likely.
她抢了我的男朋友 还用我的刀捅我
She stole my boyfriend and stabbed me with my knife!
我要她去死
I want her to die!
告诉重症监护室我们马上就到
Tell ICU we'll be up in a few minutes now.
你这个贱♥人♥ 看看你对我做了什么
You damn bitch! Look what you did to me!
你把我耳朵切下来了
You cut my ear off!
-保安都去哪了 -把她拉下来
- Where the hell is Security? - Get her off me!
马利克
Malik!
别分神 卡特 做胸管
Focus, Carter. Do the chest tube.
我一定会找你算账的
I'll get you!
本顿医生 你妈妈的护理中心打电♥话♥来了
Dr. Benton. Your mother's nursing home is on the phone.
告诉他们 我会打回去的
Tell them that I'll call them back.
他们说很紧急
They say it's urgent.
-去啊 去吧 -好吧 带她去重症监护室
- Go. Go, go. - All right. Get her up to ICU.
-一切顺利吗 -没问题
- Everything all right in here? - Hunky-dory.
-还需要氟哌利多吗 -再来2.5毫克
- More droperidol? - Yeah, 2.5.
创伤组马上就下来
Trauma team's on its way down.
夹住抽吸管
Clamp the suction tube.
-好 我们来挪她吧 -卡特
- Okay, let's move her. - Carter?
抓住监视仪
Grab the monitor.
把盐水递给我
Hand me the saline.
-本顿医生在哪 -有事先走了
- Where's Dr. Benton? - Had to go.
卡特先生
Mr. Carter.
我知道本顿医生想先和你谈谈
I know Dr. Benton wanted to talk to you about this...
但我必须做好通知
...but I need to notify some people.
今年的外科实习岗位
We had many excellent candidates this year
有很多优秀的候选人
for the surgical sub-internship.
选择过程非常困难
The selection process was very difficult.
虽然你的工作完成得非常出色
And while you have done some excellent work,
但另一位申请人更加合适
another applicant was more qualified.
我相信无论你去哪里 都会非常优秀的
I'm sure you'll do well in whatever else you choose.
希望你在这里开心哦 大苏西
Having fun in here, Big Susie?
-你叫我什么 -大苏西 我喜欢
- What did you call me? - Big Susie. I like that.
女士们先生们 芝加哥熊队首发中卫
Hey, starting nose tackle for Chicago Bears:
马利克·威廉姆斯
Malik Williams! Ladies and gentlemen!
她已经被上了束带 正在缝合室
Security gets her restrained in the Suture Room
有没有人愿意去查看下那只耳朵
if anyone wants to check that ear.
-她把耳朵都带过来了吗 -卡萝
- She brought the ear? - Carol!
谢谢 马利克 我们马上过去
Thanks, Malik. We'll be right there.
卡特 你见到本顿了吗
Carter, you seen Benton?
-卡特 你没事吧 -什么 我没事
- Carter? You all right? - What? Yeah, fine.
-本顿医生 -怎么回事 发生什么了
- Dr. Benton. - What is it? What's happening?
很抱歉 我没有...
I'm sorry I couldn't get to you...
到底怎么了
What's going on here?
你为什么不肯在电♥话♥里说
Why you won't tell me anything on the phone?
本顿医生 今天下午5:50
Dr. Benton. Your mother arrested at 5:50 this afternoon
你母亲心脏停搏了 当时我在值班
while I was in attendance.
我们抢救了25分钟
We tried to resuscitate her for 25 minutes.
用尽了一切办法
We used all our capabilities...
但她的心脏太脆弱 她去世了 很抱歉
...but her heart was too weak and she died. I'm sorry.
-你们没事吧 -我们没事 皮特舅舅
- Are you all all right? - Yeah, we're okay, Uncle Peter.
妈妈还在里面陪着外婆
Mom is still in with her.
我去看看孩子们 好吗
I'm gonna check on the kids, okay?
我以为你八点就走了
I thought you were off at 8:00.
马上回家 你不是和珍去吃晚饭了吗
On my way home. I thought you and Jen are having dinner?
她迟到了
She's running late.
-你想不想给我提点人生建议 -算了吧
- You in the mood to give personal advice? - Not really.
戴安希望我搬过去住
Diane's thinking about us moving in together.
抱歉 我不想说这个事儿
Sorry, I'm not gonna touch that one.
你和珍结婚前就住在一起了吗
Did you and Jen live together before you got married?
她说我们现在都不怎么住在一起
She says we barely live together now.
结婚前没有 她爸爸会杀了我们的
The answer is no, her dad would've killed us.
你服从了牧师前的誓言吗
You bowed to the reverend's wishes?
我倒是没怎么往这方面去想
I try not to look at it that way exactly.
你打算怎么办
So, what are you gonna do?
-当你做好准备时 心里很清楚吗 -是的
- Did you know when you were ready? - Yeah.
如果我不知道 就是还没准备好吗
Does that mean that if I don't know then I'm not ready?
我是这么想的
That's what I thought.
你感觉没准备好是不是
Does your lack of readiness have anything to do...
跟卡萝下周结婚有关
with Carol getting married next week?
这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
可能之后你就不纠结了
It might be liberating.
要不要押在
Would you like betting this
我这次投篮的结果上
have anything to do with me making this next shot?
-好 当然 -好的
- Yes, completely. - Okay.
如果我进了 你就准备好了
If I make it, you're ready
如果没进 你就没准备好
and if I don't, you're not.
看 那些是星星
Look. Those are the stars.
那是小熊座
That's the Little Dipper...
还有那个 是北斗七星
and that's the Big Dipper.
还有
And...
别的我就不认识了
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表