剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Patient's unconscious.
他心脏病发作了
He had a small heart attack.
我们救治了他 现在情况稳定了
We gave him medication and he's stabilized now.
我得请您在外面等
I'm gonna have to ask you to wait outside.
如果他情况已经稳定了 我为什么要去外面
Why do I have to wait outside if he's stabilized?
这是医院规定 抱歉
lt's hospital policy. I'm sorry.
很抱歉 这是我老公
I'm sorry. This is my husband
他在哪我就在哪
and I want to be wherever he is.
这是什么
What's this?
你有笔吗
Do you have a pen?
我丈夫的衣服哪去了
Where are my husband's clothes?
不好意思
Excuse me?
他被带过来的时候
The clothes he was wearing
穿的衣服呢 哪去了啊
when he was brought in here. Where are his clothes?
我也不知道
I'm not sure.
肯定在哪放着 对吧
They have to be here somewhere, don't they?
普里西拉
Priscilla?
我知道你们都在看笑话
I suppose you all think this is very, very funny.
对吧
Don't you?
请让一下
Excuse me.
打给手术室 这里有一位盲肠后位阑尾炎患者
Call the O.R.! Call them we got a retrocecal appendix.
我们需要一间手术室
We need a room.
-穿孔了吗 -是的 拜刘易斯医生所赐
- She perfed? - Yes, she did. Thanks to Dr. Lewis.
患者背部下方有刺痛
A patient presence was stabbing lower back pain
你居然不找外科医生咨♥询♥
and you don't even ask for a surgical consult?
医学院学生都没这么蠢
A medical student would know better.
她咨♥询♥了我
She consulted me.
我判断患者不需要手术
I assessed the patient wasn't a surgical candidate.
你需要帮手吗
Do you need an assist?
我需要
Yes, I do.
来吧 萨拉
Come on, Sarah.
看着点路
Watch it!
-你看到兰沃尔西医生了吗 -你找她干嘛
- You seen Dr. Langworthy? - Why do you want her?
那名高中生的父母来了
The parents of the high-school kid are here.
-他叫什么名字 -史蒂夫·蒂尔尼
- What's his name? - Steven Tierny.
好 过来吧 你早晚要经历这种事的
All right, come on. You gotta learn this anyway.
是蒂尔尼先生和蒂尔尼夫人吗
Mr. And Mrs. Tierny?
你们好 我是本顿医生
Hi, I'm Dr. Benton.
今早九点半左右 你们的儿子史蒂夫
Around 9:30 this morning, your son Steven was brought in...
心跳和呼吸完全停止
...in full cardiac and respiratory arrest.
我们尽全力救治 但还是没能成功
We tried to revive him, but with no success.
非常抱歉 您的儿子去世了
I'm sorry, your son died.
不
No!
不
No.
能让我们见见他吗
Can we see him?
当然可以
Sure.
不
Oh, no!
上帝啊
Dear God!
医生
Doctor...
-这不是我们的儿子 -天啊
- ...this isn't our son. - Oh, God!
格林医生
Dr. Greene!
格林医生
Dr. Greene!
见到你真是太棒啦
Damn! It's good to see you, man.
我是鲍勃·布里克利
Bob Brickley.
一年前的今天 你救了我的命
One year ago today, you saved my life.
-你好啊 -我的一点心意
- Of course. - A small token of my gratitude.
冷冻T骨牛排 货真价实 德克萨斯带来的
Frozen T-bone steaks. The real deal. All the way from Texas.
今天开始 8月25日
From now on, August 25th
就是我的格林医生节
is gonna be Dr. Greene Day in my book.
我以后每年的今天都会纪念的
I'm gonna honor it every year for the rest of my life.
这个嘛
Well....
我不知道说什么好了
I don't know what to say.
谢谢你
Thank you.
握手可不够
Hey, man, a handshake won't do it!
格林医生节快乐
Happy Dr. Greene Day!
我今天被两个男人拥抱了 很不寻常
I was embraced by two men today. I find that highly unusual.
有些人总是这么幸运啊
Some guys have all the luck.
其中一人给了我一打牛排 说是礼物
One gave me a dozen steaks, says it's a gift.
来个屋顶露天烧烤怎么样
How about a cookout upon the roof?
挺好的 不过我有约了
That sounds nice, but I've got a date.
真的吗 是我认识的人吗
Oh, yeah? Anyone l know?
是的 就是迪夫·斯维迪克
Yeah. Actually it is Div Cvetic.
我们在一起已经有一个月了吧
We've kind of been together for a month or so.
真的吗
Really?
好啊 迪夫是个好人
Great. Div's a great guy.
-那位患者怎么了 -处于戒断状态的瘾君子
- What's with this patient? - Drug addict having withdrawal.
他简直就像个关不掉的汽车喇叭一样
He sounds like a car alarm that you can't shut off.
费舍尔先生和费舍尔夫人吗
Mr. And Mrs. Fisher?
我是约翰·卡特
I'm John Carter.
你们的儿子 大卫 今早被车撞到
Your son, David, was hit by a car this morning.
他被救护车带来的时候已经停止呼吸了
And he was brought here by ambulance in full arrest.
我们抢救了31分钟
And we tried to resuscitate him for 31 minutes.
尽了一切所能
We used all of our capabilities...
但他伤得太重 去世了
...but his injuries were too severe, and he died.
很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
她怎么样了
How is she?
没事 手术已经结束了 花了二十分钟
Fine. The operation is ended now, 20 minutes.
皮特 听着
Peter, listen.
那是一个很难做出的诊断
That was a difficult diagnosis.
很多外科医生都可能出错
Lots of surgeons would've missed it.
因为很多外科医生都没有花时间
Because a lot of them don't take the time
听病人怎么说
to listen to their patients.
好医生会听
The good ones do.
我要做个胰腺十二指肠切除术 要来帮忙吗
I'm doing a Whipple procedure. Care to assist?
胰腺十二指肠切除术 你在开玩笑吗
A Whipple? Are you kidding?
患者今年62岁
Patient's a 62-year-old man
有胰腺癌病史
with a history of pancreatic cancer.
四周前因胃中上部
First presented four weeks ago with mid-upper gastric....
急诊室
ER.
罗斯医生
Dr. Ross.
泰格拉里医生在供应室门外等你
Dr. Taglieri wants to see you outside supplies,
谈谈走失的孩子
about that missing kid.
这些弯弯曲曲的管子是肠子 看到了吗
And these squiggly tubes here, these are the intestines, see?
还有这团东西 那是心脏
And this blob, that's the heart.
胆囊在哪
Where's the gall bladder?
你猜怎么着 它被摘除了
What do you know? Someone took it out.
那它一定生病了
Must've been diseased.
你的胆囊还在 对吗
You still got yours though, don't you?
它就在下面这哪里
It's down there somewhere.
奥齐
Hey Ozzie.
这次你要带我去哪
Where are you taking me this time?
一位社工会带你去
A social worker is going to take you
长老会之家
to the Presbyterian Home.
我不能和我妈在一起了吗
I can't stay with my mom?
其实你妈妈病得很重
The truth is that your mother's very sick.
这不是她的错 她什么都没做错
lt's not her fault. She hasn't done anything wrong.
但为了让她好起来
But to help her get better,
我们得送她去精神病院
she's being sent to the psychiatric hospital.
我讨厌她
I hate her.
你才不会恨她
I don't think that's true.
听我说 你妈妈非常爱你
Listen, your mama loves you very much.
那为什么会发生这种事
Then why is this happening?
我也希望自己知道答案 来
I wish I could telI you. Come here.
真希望我知道答案
I wish I knew.
切除术做得怎么样
How was the Whipple?
-没问题 说得过去 -谁做的
- No problem. In and out. - Who performed it?
我
I did.
-瓦尔特 抱歉 -我们的十周年纪念日
- Walt, I'm sorry-- - Our 10th anniversary.
我知道 我在手术室脱不开身
I know, I...you know I got held up in O.R.
不不不 别跟我扯什么手术室
No, no, no! Don't hand me that "O.R." crap.
我已经很清楚你的工作
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表