剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
帮个忙 拿一下这个
Do me a favor, take this a moment.
他昏迷多久了
How long's he been out?
快两分钟了
Coming up on two minutes.
-切气管行吗 -没到时候
- What about a needle crike? - Not yet.
你在干什么
What're you doing?
-我要插♥进♥去了 -我说还没出现呢
- I'm going in. - I said, not yet.
哈蕾 给他接上3号♥插管连接着的导管
Haleh, hook up a 3.0 ET tube hub to a cath and bag him.
给他强力换气
Hyperventilate him now!
血氧含量上升到95了
O-2 sat's up to 95.
静脉注射750毫克头孢曲松
Start him on 750 mg ceftriaxone IV cue 12.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch!
你丢了奖学金 所以你得做些什么证明自己
You lose a fellowship, so you have to prove something.
本顿医生 或者该叫你上帝
Dr.Benton otherwise known as god
你没办法插管
You couldn't get a tube in.
我自己切气管也来得及
I had time to crike him myself!
再过90秒他就死了
90 more seconds and he'd be dead.
那90秒也是我的选择
90 seconds and it's my choice.
-那男孩现在还活着 -他是我的病人
- The kid's alive. - He's my patient!
所以你能接受他死去
So it's okay if he dies, right?
难道你是唯一一个能救活他的人吗
So you're the only person that can keep him alive?
这是一个主观判断 道格
It was a judgment call, Doug.
的确应该由你决定
One I should've let you make.
你失去的是奖学金 不是病人
You lost a fellowship today, not a patient.
你知道我看起来像什么吗
You know what I looked like?
那个面试
In that interview?
我在摩根斯坦面前出丑了
I made a fool out of myself in front of Morgenstern.
你五分钟救了两条命 今天是个好日子
You saved two lives in five minutes. It's not a bad day.
不要为难她 记录她的证言就好了
Don't give her a hard time. Just take her statement.
杰米
Jamie?
出什么事了
What's going on?
-杰瑞 你看见杰米·亨德里克斯了吗 -谁
- Jerry, Have you seen Jamie Hendricks? - Who?
-那个被强♥奸♥的女孩 -她好像刚刚走了
- The girl who was raped. - I think she just left.
再过二十分钟我妈就要把瑞秋送回来了
My mom's dropping Rachel off in about 20 minutes.
我们得把衣服穿好
We should get dressed.
我们还要装吗 我以为你妈知道我们亲热了
Are we pretending? I think your mom knows that we have sex.
她不愿意想起这回事
She doesn't like to be reminded.
让它转到答录机去吧
Let the machine get it.
你好 我们不在家 请在听到声音后留言
Hi, we're not here. Please leave a message at the tone.
珍妮佛 我是克雷格 法官看了你的新观点
Hi, Jennifer, it's Craig. The judge read your new opinion...
你好 我在呢
Hi, I'm here.
他赞同吗 太好了
He liked it? That's great.
你不如一会儿再打给他吧
Why don't you call him back?
我简单说一下吧
Let me get it out.
好的 莫里森诉肯塔基州案
Okay, Morrison v. Kentucky.
你看一下关于协议管辖条款的论点
If you look at the forum selection clause arguments...
我想你会看到管辖权问题是适用的
...I think that you'll see the jurisdictional issues apply.
我知道最高法♥院♥已有定论
I know the Supreme Court settled it.
但那些论点跟我们采用的很相似
But the arguments are very similar to the ones we're using.
有点想象力好吗 克雷格
Well, use some imagination, Craig.
没错
Yes.
翻到第三页
Go to page three.
罗斯医生
Dr. Ross.
这位是新来的急诊助手 波哥多拿
This is our new ER aide, Bogdonna...
不对 鲍勃当纳
No, Bobdonna...
-什么来着 -不对 波哥达纳利夫斯基
- What is it? - No. Bogdanalivetsky.
"鲍勃"怎么样
How about "Bob"?
鲍勃
Bob?
我看你已经接受你的新名字了
I see you're answering to your new name already.
鲍勃 挺酷的
Bob, see? That's cool.
挺好的 鲍勃
Cool. Bob
我要带兰道先生回楼下去 他的药检回来了
I'm taking Mr. Randall downstairs. His meds are back.
你得签个字让他走
You gotta sign him out.
斯维迪克医生知道吗
Dr. Cvetic know about this?
谢谢
Thank you.
出什么事了
What's going on?
你看起来好多了
You seem much better.
不喝酒了就是这样
It happens when you sober up.
你的伤口很严重
That was a nasty gash.
我撞到门了
I walked into a door.
我们在这里干什么
What are we doing in here?
坐电梯
Going for an elevator ride.
一个有幽默感的医生
A doctor with a sense of humor.
不可多得
That's a treat.
回家吧 兰道先生
Go home, Mr. Randall.
我以为我要待72个小时呢
I thought I was in for 72 hours.
你看起来平静多了 打个车回家吧
You seem much calmer. Call a cab, go home.
谢谢
Thank you.
瓦尔特
Hey, Walt.
你的车出问题了吗
You got car trouble?
不是 我
No, I...
不是
No.
给我递个扳手好吗
Pass me a wrench, will you?
5/8英寸的
Five-eighths.
你♥爸♥要是看见
Would your dad be surprised
我在打理他的生意 你却当了外科医生
if he could see me now running his business?
会不会很吃惊
And you a surgeon?
今天奖学金的事有消息了吗
You hear about that fellowship thing today?
有了
Yep.
你拿到了吧 我可不想看到你没拿到的样子
If you got it, I'd hate to see your face if you didn't.
我没拿到
I didn't get it.
开玩笑吧
No kidding.
你知道吗 瓦尔特 输的感觉不好受
You know, Walt, it's hard to lose.
我们大部分人都习惯了
Most of us are used to it.
你的问题在于 你想要的东西基本都能得到
Your trouble is, you got most of what you want.
所以当你得不到时 就更觉得难受
And when you don't get what you want, it hurts more.
对 所以我错了吗
Yeah, so is that wrong?
只是有点自私
Just a little selfish.
你有一层坚硬的外壳 皮特
You got a hard shell, Pete.
你不让别人进来
You don't let anyone in.
跟你♥爸♥爸一个样
Just like your dad.
不过我倒觉得没什么
I wouldn't worry about it, though.
你基本上算是个好人
You're basically a good guy.
帮我搭把手
Give me a hand with this.
杰米
Jamie?
走开
Go away.
出什么事了 你在这里干什么
What happened? What are you doing here?
你管我♥干♥嘛
What do you care?
杰米
Jamie.
我不知道该去哪里
I don't know where to go.
我的男朋友不想要我回家
My boyfriend doesn't want me to come home.
他不相信我
He doesn't believe me.
可能我应该反抗得更强烈一些
Maybe I could have fought harder.
我让他们做了 我怎么能让他们做呢
I let them do it. How could I let them do it?
没有人会相信我的
Nobody will believe me.
你拒绝了 对吗
You said no, didn't you?
我说了
I did.
那你得让这件事结束
Then you have to finish this.
你得把该处理的事都处理好 不然的话
You gotta take care of things. If you don't...
就会卷土重来
...they come back.
一直都是这样
They always do.
我不知道
I don't know.
我知道
I know.
过来
Come here.
走吧 走吧
Come on. Come on.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表