剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
运气使然
-早上好 -并不好
- Good morning. - I wouldn't go that far.
不要这么暴躁 你昨天可没上班
You can't be crabby. You were off yesterday.
摩根斯坦为了维纳贝克的事给我打电♥话♥了
I got a call from Morgenstern about Vennerbeck.
那个心梗的病例吗
That MI that crumped?
凯森说我对这个病人没有尽职尽责
Kayson claims I presented the case incompetently.
摩根斯坦要我一个小时后去他办公室
Morgenstern wants me in his office in an hour.
我想吐
I wanna throw up.
凯森只是在尽力为自己开脱
Kayson's just trying to cover his ass.
摩根斯坦知道这一点
Morgenstern knows that.
也许我走运了 凯森走着路突然摔倒...
Maybe I'll get lucky and Kayson'll fall in front...
今天真冷啊
lx-nay on the Ayson-kay.
-早上好 格林医生 -早上好
- Good morning, Dr. Greene. - Morning.
卡萝 看见卡特了吗
Carol, You seen Carter?
在四号♥房♥
Took a DB to 4.
病理科的人来了
Pathology's backed up.
好的 还有什么新鲜事
Yeah, what else is new?
抱歉 对不起
Oh, sorry! Excuse me.
本顿医生
Dr. Benton?
卡特
Carter.
卡特
Carter!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
-睡觉 -你困了的时候我会让你睡觉
- Sleeping. - Okay, while you're sleepy I'll tell you to sleep.
现在别睡了
Now, come on. Get up.
我有个新学生 需要你带着训练
I got a new student and I need you to break in.
过来
Come here.
-你叫什么 -黛比
- What's your name? - Deb.
这是卡特 他会带你熟悉各处
Yeah, right. This is Carter, he'll show you around.
她就交给你了
Allright, she's all yours.
-本顿医生 你要去 -是的 但你不行
- Dr. Benton, you're not going... - Yes, I am. And no, you can't.
我有台背靠背手术 有个来自波士顿的罪犯捐献者
I've got wall-to-wall surgeries for the criminal donor from Boston.
我最不需要做的就是照顾你
The last thing I need to do is to babysit you.
他真的死了吗
Is he really dead?
五美元就可以买♥♥到超级乐透和即开奖券
Five bucks gets you Super Lotto and Insta-pick.
-提米要吗 -不买♥♥
- Timmy? - Pass.
-卡萝买♥♥吗 -为什么不买♥♥
- Carol? - Oh, why not?
大家早上好 提米 今天情况怎么样
Morning, gang. Timmy, what do we got?
今日特殊病患 四室有个自杀的瘾君子
Our specials for today are: Suicidal junkie in 4.
-去一次 -我去看他
- Going once... - I'll take it.
我可以稍微振作一下
I could use a little cheering up.
缝合室有位病人被仓鼠咬伤了手指
Hamster vs. finger in the Suture Room.
罗斯去看了
Ross took it.
一室有个小孩是艾滋病携带者
HIV-positive kid with a busted tooth
牙磕掉了流了很多血
in one. Lots of blood.
刘易斯 LL什么意思
What's an LL Lewis?
意思是剪刀在左腿上 是个医学术语
That's scissors in the left leg. It's a medical term.
乌巴尔多又回来了 一如既往的臭
Ubaldo's back, stinky as ever come.
我的天
Oh, man!
他喝醉了 也可能是癫痫发作
He's drunk, possible seizure.
又该戴两层手套了
Double-glove time.
这就是罪魁祸首吗
So is this the perp?
他的名字是罗伊登·B
His name is Royden B.
我以为你要检查他有没有狂犬病
I thought you'd want to check him for rabies.
罗伊登·B感染狂犬病的唯一途径是
The only way that Royden B. could have rabies...
看他是否被野生动物咬伤
...is if he's been bitten by a wild animal.
考虑到他的生活方式 那是不太可能的
Given his lifestyle, that's pretty unlikely.
手指被感染
That finger's infected,
可能是因为露西一直在吃手指
probably because Lucy's been sucking on it.
清理完伤口之后 再给她吃点抗生素
We'll clean it up, give her antibiotics,
你女儿会好起来的
and your daughter'll be as good as new.
侄女
Niece.
侄女 抱歉
Niece, sorry.
健忘是家族遗传
There was a family resemblance.
你去第五街健身房♥ 对吗
You go to the Fifth Street Gym, don't you?
不 从没去过
No. I've never been.
我的错
My mistake...
但我知道 你肯定经常健身
...but you work out. I can tell.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
其实 我偶尔打打篮球
Well, you know, I play a little basketball now and then.
是公牛队的粉丝吗
Bull's fan?
是的 我是公牛队的粉丝
Yeah. I'm a Bull's fan.
我有朋友可以搞到比赛的票 场边区的
I have a friend who can get tickets. Courtside.
如果你感兴趣的话
That is, if you're interested.
我有票 我或许会在那碰见你
I have tickets, so maybe I'll see you there.
要不要喝一杯
Care for a drink?
你先喝
After you.
-你这周末走吗 -是的
- You get away for the weekend? - Yeah.
塔格和我多尔郡的湖边租了一个小屋
Tag and I rented a cottage in Door County on the lake.
-可以冰上钓鱼 -这是重点吗
- Went ice fishing. - That was the highlight?
这是我可以告诉你的
The one I can tell you about.
日子定了吗
Have you set a date yet?
为什么每个人都问这个问题
Why does everyone keep asking that?
我的意思是 有什么好着急的
I mean, what's the big rush?
很抱歉我多嘴了
Sorry I asked.
没关系 只是 我感觉我的生活终于步入正轨了
No, it's just, I feel like I'd finally gotten my life in order...
现在又搞得一团糟
...and now it's all shaken up again.
你还在迟疑吗
You having doubts?
这可是向前迈一大步
Well, it's a big step.
有点迟疑很正常 对吗
It's natural to have some doubts, right?
迟疑或许永远都会存在
Maybe it's the forever part.
迟疑仿佛无穷无尽 很难应付
It's like infinity, it's hard to get a handle...
怎么了
What?
再见
Bye-bye.
这可不只是邀请你去看篮球比赛
That was more than an invitation to basketball.
我知道 我已经被邀请去看篮球比赛了
I know. I've been invited to basketball games.
-没错 那又怎样 -我想要个解释
- Yeah, so what? - So I want an explanation.
马克 成熟点
Mark, grow up.
这是否意味着你和琳达是认真的
Does this mean you and Linda are serious?
认真 我们俩最长的电♥话♥通话是"快过来"
Serious? Our longest phone conversation is "Get over here."
是的 那这究竟怎么回事
Yeah. So what happened in there?
-我被传唤了 -别担心 没事的
- I've been summoned. - Don't worry. It'll be fine.
我只是好奇你如何拒绝这位不可否认
I'm just curious how you can turn down guaranteed sex...
很有魅力的女人送上门来的性♥爱♥
...with an undeniably attractive woman.
如果只是这个目的 我宁愿打网球
If that's all there is, I'd rather play tennis.
你太让人失望了
This is very disappointing coming from you.
我被扎过九次 但从未感染这么多流感
Nine times I've been stuck. Never caught so much the flu.
我到目前为止还比较幸运
I've been lucky so far.
我被扎了五次
This makes 5 for me.
被针♥刺♥感染艾滋病的概率不是百分之一吗
Isn't the chance of getting HIV from a needle-stick 1 in 100?
如果病人患艾滋 被感染率是1/250
One out of 250 if the patient's infected.
乌巴尔多醒来的时候
When Ubaldo wakes up,
我会尽量征得同意为他做检查
I'll try and consent him so we can test him.
不管怎样我都会为他检查T细胞数
I'll get his T cell count regardless.
谢谢 莉迪亚
Thanks, Lydia.
这上面说为了安全起见
It says here to be safe...
之后随访的六个月内
...you shouldn't have
你不可以发生
unprotected sex until after the follow-up...
不安全性行为
...in six months.
谢谢 温蒂
Thanks, Wendy.
你好 我是格林医生
Hey, I'm Dr. Greene.
-塞丽娜 美国海关 -这边
- Serena, U.S. Customs. - We're going this way.
怎么回事
What's the problem?
他在奥黑尔机场被意外抓获
Picked him up at O'Hare.
他是人体贩毒者
He's a body packer.
他肚子里有装有可♥卡♥因♥的避孕套
He's got cocaine in his belly wrapped in condoms.
坐这里
Here, sit right here.
-你叫什么 -豪尔赫
- What's your name? - Jorge.
他不会说英语
He doesn't speak English.
他体内仍然留有证据
He's been retaining the evidence,
可以说他八天前就把毒品放置在体内了
so to speak he packed them up 8 days ago.
八天 能进《吉尼斯世界纪录大全》了
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表