剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
废墟中的爱情
你在干什么
What are you doing?
思考
Thinking.
思考什么
About what?
我想起了瑞秋出生的那个夏天
I was remembering that summer after Rachel was born.
我们把吊床挂在院子里
We put the hammock up in the yard.
三个人一起躺上去
All three of us would get in.
一起打盹 记得吗
We'd a nap together. Remember?
记得
Yeah.
我爱你
I love you.
珍 我们已经睡在一起一星期了
Jen, we've been sharing the same bed for a week.
我没准备好 马克
I'm not ready yet, Mark.
多么灿烂的清晨
"What a glorious morn.
夜的蜡烛已经熄灭了
Night's candles have burnt out...
欢乐的一天踮着脚尖站在薄雾蒙蒙的山顶上
...and jocund day stands tiptoe on the misty mountain tops."
我加入了一个莎士比亚戏剧社
I joined a Shakespearean theater group.
我要出演罗密欧了
I'm going to play Romeo.
-漫画版的 -不
- A comic version? - No.
但是温柔些 从窗户透进来的是什么光
"But soft! What light through yonder window breaks?
那是东方 朱丽叶正是太阳
It is the east and Juliet is the sun!
美丽的太阳升起来 杀死嫉妒的月亮
Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon...
月亮已经因嫉妒而衰弱苍白
...who is already sick and pale with jealousy."
-没错 是衰弱苍白 -去你的
- Sick and pale is right. - Nuts to you!
对不起 我没忍♥住
Sorry, I couldn't resist.
我去年夏天在新几内亚买♥♥的
I picked it up in New Guinea last summer.
夜班结束留下了一屋子醉鬼
Got a roomful of drunks left over from the night shift.
-想要帮忙叫醒他们吗 -不太想
- Wanna help wake them up? - Not really.
随你便
Suit yourself.
你是第一次被抢劫吗
First time you've been robbed?
两年没遇上过了 没关系 该遇上了
For two years, no problems. It was time.
-把你洗劫一空了是吗 -对 钱都拿走了
- Cleaned you out, huh? - Yeah, money.
-但相机和书幸存下来 -那很好
- But not my camera or books. - That's good.
-你单身吗 -为什么这么问
- Are you single? - Why?
我这里有好多帅哥靓仔 有医生 商人
A lot of good-looking guys here. Doctors, businessmen...
我经营一个相亲业务
I run a dating service out of the cab.
-只需要十块钱就可以建档 -不用 谢谢
- For 10 bucks you're in the book. - No, thank you.
真的管用 所有这些人
It works. All these people
通过我的约会服务都结婚了
get married after meeting through my cab.
这位经营自己的生意的女士 嫁了个律师
This lady runs her own business, married a lawyer.
-这一位是个医生 -那是斯维迪克医生
- This guy is a doctor. - Hey, that's Dr. Cvetic!
我的天
Oh, my God...
-你认识斯迪夫医生 -以前认识
- You know Dr. Div? - I used to.
这位女士拥有连锁太平间 可阔了
This lady owns a chain of mortuaries. Big bucks.
-她挺不错 -对
- She's fine. - Oh, yeah.
清理伤口 我叫卡特来给他缝合
Clean the cut. I'll have Carter stitch him up.
-怎么回事 -那是她前男友
- Something's wrong? - That's her old boyfriend.
写好他的诊后记录 告知药房♥换药事宜
Write up his aftercare and call pharmacy with med renewals.
继续走
Keep moving.
你 你忘拿面包圈了
Hey, you. You get a doughnut?
下回见
See you next time.
简单的快乐
Simple pleasures.
我收到了你的急诊室实习申请
I got your application for the ER sub-internship.
以及刘易斯医生和格林医生的推荐 但没有你的
With recommendation from Lewis and Greene, but not from you.
我不知道卡特先生申请急诊室实习的事
I wasn't aware Mr. Carter had applied for an ER sub-internship.
是的 那其实算是个备用方案
Yeah, it's sort of a backup.
-所以我们不是你的首选 -不不不
- So we're not your first choice? - No, no, no...
我只是还没决定好
I just haven't made up my mind yet...
选急诊室还是外科
...between ER and surgery.
不管怎样 我需要你尽快把评估意见给我
Whatever. I need your evaluation as soon as you can.
-伙计 刚来吗 -我早八点到晚八点的班
- Hey, buddy, you just got here? - I'm on 8-to-8.
-我六到三点 -九个小时吗
- Six-to-three. - Nine hours?
我在给杰克的棒球队做助理教练
I'm assistant coaching Jake's baseball game.
棒球 这可是拉进关系的一大步
Baseball? That's a big step in any relationship.
但愿没人让我解释内野高飞球规则
Yeah, I hope nobody ask me to explain the infield fly rule.
-去密尔沃基的谈怎么样 -还不错
- So how goes Milwaukee? - Commute's not bad.
不过情感层面 不清楚
But emotionally, I don't know.
别这么说 你可是我的家庭生活楷模
You don't say that. You're my domestic role model.
对当主治医师你有什么想说的吗
Think you gonna say anything about the attending gig?
不 我不是很期待
No. I'm not holding my breath.
先生们 时机刚好 三诊室的小孩撞破了头
Gentlemen, good timing. Kid in Three bumped his head.
谢谢了
Thank you.
给格林医生安排什么工作呢
What do we have for Dr. Greene?
你不必给我排班 我可以自己来
You don't have to run the board. I'm happy to do it.
谢谢 这是我刚抢到的活
Thanks. I just assumed handling it.
五诊室的膝关节韧带患者还没人接诊
Nobody's taken the knee lac in Five.
多好的活儿啊
What the hack. Why wouldn't I take it?
我需要一个应变计划
I just needed a fallback.
你也说了 无法保证我能获得
You said yourself there's no guarantee
外科实习的机会
I'm gonna get the surgical sub-intership.
人生中没有保证的事
There are no guarantees in life.
皮特 ELS机构的一位女士找你
Peter, there's a lady from E.L.S.
没听说过这人 让她留言
Never heard of her. Take a message.
我也没空给你写推荐信
And I don't have time to write your recommendation for you either.
你自己随便写点 我来签字
Put something on paper and I'll sign it.
-皮特 -怎么了
- Peter. - What?
电♥话♥是关于你的学生贷款
It's your student loan service.
你已经滞纳三个月了
You're three months behind on your payments.
妇产科在四楼 你的预约时间是八点半
Okay, OB is on the 4th floor and your appointment is at 8:30.
太好了 我就干坐着等两小时
Great, I get to sit around and wait for two hours.
检查完之后 再去一楼的社会福利部门
After your checkup go to Social Services on the main floor
找哈丁女士 她会帮你申请城市有子女家庭补助
and ask for Ms. Harding, she will help you apply for WIC, AFDC
和食物券
and food stamps.
-我怎么回家 -坐公交
- How do I get home? - Bus.
-午饭怎么办 -我给你做了鸡蛋沙拉三明治
- What about lunch? - I made you an egg salad sandwich.
-我忘了带 -你故意忘带
- I forgot it. - You forgot it on purpose.
我讨厌鸡蛋沙拉
I hate egg salad.
-我今晚给你做晚饭 -别 克洛伊 千万别
- I'll make dinner for you tonight. - No, Chloe, don't. Don't!
-约翰 我能叫你约翰吗 -可以
- John. May I call you John? - Sure.
这里有个不错的 漂亮吧
Here's a good one for you. Pretty, huh?
有点严肃
Kind of serious.
性奋点是摩托车和水上运动
Turn-ons are motorcycles and water sports.
听起来是个狂野型的
Sounds like a wild one.
寻找喜好高级餐饮和浪漫夜晚的男子
"Seeks a man who enjoys fine dining,
必须热爱运动
romantic evenings, must be athletic...
还必须赞成死刑 不知道
...and pro-death penalty." I don't know.
想在我这建档吗 约翰 只要十块钱
Wanna get in the book, John? Just $ 10!
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
刘易斯医生要求做一个
Dr. Lewis wants to x-ray
眼部X光 确保没有骨折
your eye to make sure there are no fractures.
你帮我治伤 我帮你建档只收三块
Hey, you fix me up, I put you in for free.
约翰 告诉我你的性奋点
So, John, tell me your turn-ons.
什么
What?
-跟你说了我们就该私奔的 -现在怎么办
- I'm telling you we should've eloped. - What now?
有个女人打电♥话♥说
This woman calls me up.
想用一样的布置 在我之后结婚
Said she's getting married the same way right after us.
就能用同一批花了
Could be sharing the same flowers.
-为什么不呢 分摊开销 -我也这么说
- Why not? Split the cost. - That's what I said.
但她只愿意付三分之一
But then she said she'll only pay a third.
因为轮到她时 那些花都是"二手的"
Because the flowers would be "Used" for her wedding.
我跟你讲 在婚礼布置 宾客名单
I'm telling you between that, the guest list,
伴娘的鞋子这些事之间周♥旋♥ 我快疯了
the bridesmaid's shoes... It's out of control.
-我们还得写誓词 -天啊
- We still have to write our vows. - Oh, God...
别担心 我们一起吃午饭 想想该说什么
Hey, it's OK. We'll have lunch and figure out what we're gonna say.
-约翰 -戴安
- John? - Hey, Diane!
戴安·利兹
Diane Leeds.
几年前她帮我胜诉了一桩医疗事故的案子
She helped me beat a malpractice case a few years ago.
那个控诉太假了
Which was totally bogus.
这是我的未婚妻 卡萝·海瑟薇
This is my fiance, Carol Hathaway.
我是卡萝
I'm Carol.
-嗨 我听说了很多你的事 -道格说的
- Hi. I've heard a lot about you. - From Doug?
-约翰说的 -道格
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表