剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Wait. What?
我误诊了
I missed it.
你分诊了七十多位病人 你也只是人 道格
You triaged 70-odd patients. You're human, Doug.
医生
Doctors...
我能为他祷告
...may I?
当然
Yes.
我虔诚的兄弟
My brother in faith...
我把你托付给创造你的上帝
...I entrust you to God who created you.
愿你回到造物主身边
May you return to the One who formed you...
远离尘世喧嚣
...from the dust of this earth.
我虔诚的兄弟
My brother in faith...
我把你托付给创造你的上帝
...I entrust you to God who created you.
愿你回到造物主身边
May you return to the One who formed you...
远离尘世喧嚣
...from the dust of this earth.
耶♥和♥华♥ 我从深处向你求告
Out of the depths, I've cried unto Thee.
主啊 倾听我的声音
Lord, hear my voice.
我们在天上的父 愿人都尊祢的名为圣
Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name.
愿祢的国降临
Thy Kingdom come,
愿祢的旨意行在地上如同行在天上
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
我们把这个挂起来做抽吸 快
Let's hook this up to the suction. Let's move.
你觉得血管科的家伙
So, you think the vascular boys
能接回断肢吗
can put Humpty Dumpty back together again?
他们正在里面接大拇指
They're in with that thumb.
你知道的 德克斯特就是个扫帚星
You know, Dexter's always been a magnet for bad luck.
孩子们 我是希克斯医生 给我讲讲重点
Hi, kids. I'm Dr. Hicks. Give me the bullet.
左侧膝盖以下截肢 估计失血量为40%
Left B-K amputation. Estimated blood loss, 40%.
双侧胸腔积血 右侧胸廓造口失血750毫升
Bilateral hemothorax. 750cc's from right thoracostomy.
做了快速序贯诱导 输了咪♥达♥唑♥仑♥
Rapid sequence induction, Versed,
琥珀酰胆碱 巴夫龙
succinylcholine, Pavulon...
4升林格液 6单位O型阴性血
...4 liters Ringer's, 6 units O-neg in.
颈椎没问题 生命体征已经稳定下来了
C-spine cleared, vitals stabilized.
你是皮特·本顿吗 我听说过你
You're Peter Benton, right? I've heard about you.
是吗 是好话还是坏话
Oh, yeah? Is that good or bad?
-心房♥纤颤 -给除颤器充电 200焦
- He's in fib! - Charge the defibrillator, 200.
抱歉 我只想问问还要等多久
Excuse me, just how much longer am I gonna have to wait?
离手
Clear!
-血压在下降 只有60 -他的红细胞压积很低
- BP's falling. I get 60. - His crit's down.
-他正在失血 -马上输血
- He's losing blood. - Run them in, fast.
斯坦恩医生有没有说你有主动脉瘤
Did Dr. Stern tell you that you have an aortic aneurysm?
-我感觉不到股动脉搏动 -之前还有的
- I don't feel a femoral pulse. - He had one before.
医生 求求你 救救他
Doctor, please, do something!
好 我们马上送他去手术室
OK. Let's get him in the O.R. now.
-没人有空 -没有外科医生吗
- Nobody's available. - No surgeons?
有22位外科医生正在做手术
There's 22 surgeries going on up there.
好吧 我们就在这里做
OK. We'll do it here.
我去找本顿 马上准备开胸托盘
I'll get Benton. Prep a thoracotomy tray now!
莫里斯
Oh, Morris.
我需要外科医生 有位动脉瘤病人快不行了
I need a surgeon. I've got a AAA that's about to blow.
让手术室准备开腹手术
Order a laparotomy setup from O.R.
打电♥话♥给麻醉科 叫艾什医生下来
Call Anesthesia, get Dr. Ashe down here.
-你用横跨钳闭夹过主动脉吗 -没有
- You ever cross-clamped an aorta? - No.
没有脉搏了
I don't feel a thing.
拉警报 拿肾上腺素来 加大输液口径
Call a code. Get some epi! Open the IVs wide.
这里有支肾上腺素
Here's an amp of epi.
莫里斯
Morris.
医生 求求你 救救他
Doctor, please. Do something.
刘易斯医生去哪了
Where's Dr. Lewis?
测脉搏 做心肺复苏
Get a pulse and a CPR.
视镜已准备好
Ready on scope.
鲍勃
Bob!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我的天
Oh, man.
脉搏很微弱 但我能感觉到
Pulse is faint but I feel it.
准备好多巴胺并开始注射
Set up that dopamine and run it.
怎么回事
What happened?
是鲍勃
It was Bob.
-鲍勃 -鲍勃
- Bob? - Bob.
警♥察♥说我们的宝宝 阿什利
The police said that our baby, Ashley...
天哪
Oh, my God!
阿什利
Ashley!
我的天
Oh, God!
我爱你 你还好吗
I love you. Are you okay?
腿找到了
They found the leg.
-生命体征如何 -血压110/70 脉搏112
- Vitals? - BP's 110 over 70, pulse is 112.
-脉搏血氧很不错 有95% -做了什么治疗
- Pulse ox is good, 95 percent. - What's he had?
输了8个单位红细胞 4升林格液
8 units packed cells, 4 liters Ringer's.
还在等血管科的人
We're in a holding pattern for Vascular.
我们为什么不直接自己做
Why don't we fly this puppy ourselves?
去手术室拿血管托盘
Send to O.R. for a vascular tray,
电刀 床帘 手术服和外固定器
Bovie, drapes, gowns and an Ex-Fix.
你要在急诊室接断肢吗
You're gonna do a reimplantation in the ER?
不是我 是我们
Not me. We.
我们先开始 等血管科的人
Let's get a start and the vascular team will
闻到味儿了 就会迫不及待地冲下来的
swoop down when they smell the glory.
行 你说得对 开始吧
All right, now you're talking. Let's go.
这是腹部 胸部和脊椎的片子
Here's the abdominal, chest and C-spine film.
他的血压上升了四个单位
His BP came up with four units.
苏珊 干得漂亮
Susan, strong piece of work.
外科总住院医师做的都不如你
I've seen chief surgical residents do worse.
谢谢 你看到过鲍勃吗
Thanks. Have you seen Bob?
警官 你能把这些
Officer, you want to escort
摄制组送出去吗 马上
this camera crew out of here? Right now.
-刘易斯医生 -在
- Yo, Dr. Lewis! - Yup.
-他们叫去进创伤一室 -好
- They need you to scrub in Trauma 1. - OK.
-你知道斯维迪克去哪了吗 -不知道
- Do you know where Cvetic is? - No.
刘易斯医生 快
Dr. Lewis, stat.
你知道我们这里叫摩托车什么吗 莱斯
Do you know what we call motorcycles around here, Ryce?
不知道 叫什么
No. What?
器官捐赠车
Donorcycles.
-器官捐赠车 我喜欢 -没错 你肯定会喜欢
- Donorcycles. I like that. - Yeah, you would.
你得快点 卡特
You gotta hurry it up, Carter.
有一大堆事等着你
You got a million things to do.
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
我想把这个石膏弄下来
I'm trying to get this cast off.
你怎么换裤子啊 哥们
How the hell do you change your pants, man?
他们给我戴这个闹着玩 现在它开始痒了
They put it on me as a joke. And now it's starting to itch!
我可清楚 六个月八条石膏
Tell me about it! Eight casts in six months.
就像豪猪坐在我身上似的
Hog sat on me.
我从夜鹰摩托车上摔下来了
Dropped my Nighthawk.
放松点 医生 这个一点都不疼
Relax, doc. This won't hurt a bit.
那是拉莫斯太太
That's Mrs. Ramos.
你要我跟你一起过去吗
You want me to come with you?
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
拉莫斯太太
Mrs. Ramos.
我是罗斯医生
I'm Dr. Ross.
您的丈夫在事故中
Your husband sustained
受到了非常严重的伤害
very serious injuries in the accident.
他被送到这里
He was brought here...
我们尽了最大的努力
...and despite our best efforts,
却还是没能挽救他
we were unable to save him.
他去世了
He died.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
晚安
Good night.
鲍勃
Bob?
现在我再也不能在这里当医生了
Now I will never be a doctor here.
你原本打算要当医生吗
Were you planning on being one?
我在我的国家 是一名外科医生
In my country, I was a surgeon.
血...
Vas...
血管吗
Vascular?
你是血管外科医生
You're a vascular surgeon?
对
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表