剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
So, are you going to Milwaukee for Mother's Day?
瑞秋要在外过夜 珍要来吃晚饭
Rachel's got a sleepover. Jen's coming down for dinner.
-听起来像个约会 -是这样打算的
- Sounds like a date. - Yeah, that's the idea.
卡特 卡特
Carter! Carter!
-克洛伊怎么样 -挺好的 孩子也很好
- How's Chloe? - She's fine, the baby's great.
他们要再留一晚
They're staying one more night,
然后回到刘易斯爸爸妈妈的家里
then home to Mom and Pop Lewis.
你家人终于妥协了吗
So your folks finally gave in?
内疚是个好东西 回见
Guilt's a wonderful thing. See you later.
卡特 坐
Carter, sit down.
你决定了吗
So did you make a decision?
我很感谢能得到急症室实习的名额
I'm grateful for the ER sub-I,
但我想我得拒绝了
but I guess I'm gonna have to decline.
本顿同意了你的外科申请吗
Benton came through with the surgical?
不 不完全是 还没有
No, not exactly. Not yet.
-但我想去外科 -外科更像个真正的医生吗
- But surgery is what I want. - More like being a real doctor?
不 当然不是
No, of course not.
外科医生获得了所有的荣誉 我们只是中间人
Surgeons get all the glory. We're just the middle man.
别担心 卡特
Don't worry, Carter.
不管如何选择 你都会做得很好
You're gonna do great whatever you choose.
抱歉 克洛伊·刘易斯在哪儿
Excuse me. Where can I find Chloe Lewis?
-你是她家人吗 -是 我是酷奇·刘易斯
- Are you family? - Yes, I'm Cookie Lewis.
-右边304室 -谢谢
- Room 304 on the right. - Thanks.
-妈妈 -苏西甜心
- Mom? - Susie-cakes!
看看你身上这件衣服
Look at the shirt you're wearing.
他们允许你穿成这样上班吗
Do they allow you to wear that to work?
我也很高兴见到你 来吧 克洛伊在里面
Good to see you too. Come on, Chloe's in here.
酷奇 快过来
Hi, Cookie, get in here.
太可爱了
What a cute little thing!
-太小巧可爱了 -我的天 是的
- It's pretty neat, huh? - Oh, my, yes.
我都为你被搞大肚子而高兴了
Almost makes me glad you got yourself knocked up.
-妈妈 -怎么了 苏西甜心
- Mom! - What's the matter, Susie-cakes.
我让你难堪了吗
Am I embarrassing you?
老天 她的嘴就像个订书机
God! She's got a mouth like a staple gun.
是的 你也是 你们都是
Yeah, so did you. Both of you.
-你能抱着她吗 苏西 -好
- Will you take her, Susie? - Yeah.
我抱好了
Yeah, I got her.
妈妈 医院要给人吃东西的
Mom, they do feed people here, you know.
多带点又没坏处 她要在待一周呢
A little help won't hurt. She's gonna be here a week.
不 我告诉过你 她明天就出院
No, she's not. I told you. She's leaving tomorrow.
我跟你父亲说还有一周呢
I told your father it would be a week.
他在搭婴儿床了 是吧
He's putting up the crib, isn't he?
-你知道他对这种事的态度 -妈妈
- You know how he is with that sort of things. - Mom, please...
一直都是我在平安夜把东西装好的
I was always the one put things together on Christmas Eve.
是啊 比如什么
Oh, yeah, right, like what?
-克洛伊 别挑事 -别挑什么 苏西
- Chloe, please, don't start. - Don't start what, Susie?
你在房♥子周围看到了多少辆红色马车
I mean, how many little red wagons did you see around the house?
我想她继承了你父亲的卷发
I think she's gonna have your father's curly hair.
-妈 罗尼也是卷发 -我怎么知道
- Mom, Ronnie has curly hair too. - How would I know that?
-我见过他吗 -你下周就会见到了
- Have I ever met him? - Well, you will next week.
我必须得给他打电♥话♥ 告诉他当爸爸了
I had to call him and tell him he's a father.
他会来看望
He's coming to visit.
-别担心 他不会留下来 -他为何留下来
- Don't worry, he's not gonna stay. - Why would he stay?
他只有一个新生儿要抚养而已 为何留下
He's only got a brand-new baby to support. Why stay?
我出去干活了
I gotta get back to work.
妈妈 让爸爸把婴儿床装好
Mom, please get Dad started on the crib.
我们明天下午就回家了
We'll be there tomorrow afternoon.
-别忘了到家前打电♥话♥ -什么
- Don't forget to call before you come. - What?
-万一我们不在家呢 -拜托
- You know, in case we're not home. - Oh, please!
亨利十五年没离开过那把苏丹式躺椅了
Henry hasn't left the Barcalounger in 15 years.
别这样说你父亲
Don't talk about your father like that.
那为什么他不来看看他的第一个小孙孙
Why doesn't he visit his first-born grandchild?
他就是个又懒又胖的怪物
He's a lazy, fat pig freak.
如果你是接球手就没有这破事了
If you played catcher this wouldn't happen.
-妈妈 -我们每年都会参加母女比赛
- Mom. - We play in a mother-daughter game every year.
今天早上 到处都是蜜蜂
This morning, bees everywhere. Bees.
我觉得没有问题 安博女士
I don't think there's a problem, Ms. Amber.
再看看 医生 凯特林对蜜蜂过敏
Think again, Doctor. Kaitlin is allergic to bees.
没有不良的反应
There's no sign of a reaction.
我知道会有 我就对蜜蜂过敏
There will be, I know, I'm allergic to bees.
过敏不一定会遗传
It's not necessarily genetic.
是的 就像你知道似的
Oh, right. Like you know that, huh?
我去拿个镊子 马上回来
I'm gonna get some forceps. I'll be right back.
我不喜欢他
I don't like him.
我们换换
Trade you?
-这里怎么回事 -母亲节
- What happened in here? - Mother's Day.
没想到会这么危险
I had no idea it could be so dangerous.
她为什么睡着了
Why's she sleeping?
晕了 早午饭饮水房♥度过的
Passed out. Brunch. Pump room.
喝了太多的含羞草香槟
Drank too many mimosas.
在停车场摔了一跤 孩子们送她进来
Stumbled in the parking lot. Kids brought her in.
还有另一位母亲等着你
I got another mother for you.
诊察四室一位老太太 手臂撕裂伤
An old lady in Exam 4. Arm laceration.
你这边弄完就去检查下她
Check on her when you're done.
脊髓穿刺的结果是阴性
The results from the spinal tap are negative,
可以排除脑膜炎
so we can rule out meningitis.
杂音有些大了 3/6
Murmur is a little louder, 3 over 6.
血压80/50 但是脉搏120
BP's 80 over 50, but her pulse is 120,
呼吸频率36
RESP 36.
能看看你的手手吗 真漂亮啊
Can I see your hands? They are very pretty.
我女儿跟你一样大
You know I have a daughter about your age
她最爱的颜色是粉红
and her favorite color is pink.
很可惜 我们要把它洗掉了
Unfortunately, we have to take it off
-好让我看看你的指甲 好吗 -好的
- so I can look at your nails, okay? - Okay.
拿点丙酮把指甲油卸了
Let's find some acetone and take off the nail polish.
拉弗蒂夫人 能跟你说几句话吗
Mrs. Lafferty, can I please speak to you for a minute?
是她的心脏吗 他们说杂音没有危险
Is it her heart? They said the murmur wasn't dangerous.
我们要再做些血液检查 拍个胸片
We need to do more blood work and get a chest x-ray.
可能是肺炎 也可能是早期心力衰竭
It could be pneumonia or possibly early heart failure.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你女儿最近受过伤吗
Has your daughter had any recent injuries?
任何医疗或是牙科检查
Any medical or dental work?
她两周前看过牙医 去洗了牙
She went to the dentist two weeks ago and had her teeth cleaned.
她可能患了一种叫心内膜炎的病
She could have what's called endocarditis.
细菌进入血液
Bacteria spreads into the blood stream
引起心脏瓣膜周围感染
and causes an infection around the heart valves.
可以用抗生素治疗
It can be treated with antibiotics.
你好 我点了一个汉堡...
Excuse me, I ordered a burger...
还有炸薯条和香草奶昔 非常非常浓的那种
...fries and a vanilla shake. Very, very thick.
看看你 周日还要上班
Look at you, working on a Sunday.
有野心的人可是不能休息的
No rest for the ambitious.
母亲节有什么安排吗
Do you have Mother's Day plans?
不 可幸的是 我没有
No, thankfully, I do not.
你可以和我一起过
Well, you're welcome to join me and mine.
我们在肖家喝曼哈顿鸡尾酒
We're drinking Manhattans at Shaw's.
男朋友布莱恩呢
And boyfriend Brian?
他跟不上
Couldn't um...couldn't keep up.
所以不得不甩掉他
Had to cut him loose.
谢谢你的邀请 但是我去不了
Well, thank you, but I can't make it.
那母亲节之后呢
How about afterwards?
我也去不了
No, I can't do that either.
你很擅长欲擒故纵嘛
God, you're being good.
幸好我知道你坏坏的时候是什么样
Glad I knew you when you were bad.
回见
See you.
他正在吃周日特餐
He was eating the Sunday Special.
然后脸色发青 瘫倒在地
...turned blue and collapsed.
试过海姆利希氏操作法但是没有效果
Tried the Heimlich, got nothing.
-心脏病发作 -听起来像
- Heart attack? - Sounds like it.
他发绀了 脉搏58 血压50
He's cyanotic, pulse 58, BP's 50 palp.
在后门停止呼吸
Stopped breathing at the back door.
扎了两个液 生理盐水 现场补液500毫升
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表