剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Okay, you hear me? Tell me where it hurts.
这里 还是这里
Does it hurt here? How about here?
脾脏受损
Spleen.
-得立刻把她送去手术室 -妈妈
- We gotta get her to the O.R., now! - Mommy!
别动
Stay really still, okay?
妈妈
Mommy!
-这就是肇事者 -对
- This the guy who hit them?- Yeah.
-他会没事吧 -嗯
- Is he gonna be all right? - Yep.
可惜
Too bad.
做个血液酒精检测
We'll need blood alcohol.
肯定超过200了
Bet it's over 200.
至少350
350, easy.
给他做个毒理学检查和头部CT
Let's get a tox screen and a CT of his head.
我们必须排除头部外伤的可能
We have to rule out head trauma.
-他有前科吗 -五次
- Has he done this before? - Five times.
林先生 我们已经通知了骨科医生
Mr. Ring, we called Orthopedics.
他们马上就来检查你的腿
They'll be down in a minute to look at your leg.
我妻子和女儿还好吗
My wife and daughter okay?
我们正在抢救她们
We're working on them right now.
我根本都没看见他
I didn't even see him coming.
红绿灯一变 珍尼特尖叫着 然后他就出现了
The light changed, Janet screamed, and there he was.
我们正在全力治疗你的家人
We're working on your family.
-还有几个 -三个
- How many more do we have? - Three.
三个
Three.
我先去检查一个病人 马上回来
I have to check on a patient. I'll be right back.
感觉还好吗
Still feeling okay?
我还要等多久
How much longer am I gonna have to wait?
再等一会吧 我们今天很忙
Just a couple more minutes. We are very busy today.
不过除此以外你感觉还好吧
But you're feeling all right otherwise?
赞巴诺先生
Mr. Zambano?
赞巴诺先生
Mr. Zambano?
赞巴诺先生
Mr. Zambano?
该死 赞巴诺先生
Damn. Mr. Zambano?
喂 快来人啊
Hey! I need some help in here!
离手
Clear!
-你在搞什么鬼 -对不起
- What the hell you doing? - Sorry.
-要帮忙吗 -我来了
- You need help? - I'm here.
生命体征都稳定了
Vital signs stable?
是的 先生 你会没事的
Yes. Sir, you're gonna be just fine.
血压80/50 脉搏120
Pressure's 80 over 50. Pulse 120.
手术室准备好了吗
They ready for her upstairs?
好 走吧
All right, let's go.
让骨科医生到手术室去
Get Ortho to the O.R.
我们要带你去医院的另一个地方
We're taking you to another part of the hospital
帮你治疗 好吗
to make you better. Okay?
我妈妈呢
Where's Mommy?
我们也在照顾她
We're taking care of her too.
等你醒来就可以看见你♥爸♥爸了
And your daddy will be there when you wake up.
给你 道格
Here you go, Doug.
她能挺过去吗
She gonna make it?
脾破裂 孩子爸爸怎么样了
Ruptured spleen. How's the father?
骨科医生正在检查他的腿
Orthopods are doing his leg.
司机睡得很香 一点都没伤到
The driver's sleeping like a baby. Not a scratch on him.
孩子妈妈怎么样
How's the mother?
不好说
Maybe.
自从她企图自杀到现在已经有八周了
It's 8 weeks since she attempted suicide.
你们过去走得很近
You two were close.
你和海瑟薇曾经无话不谈
You and Hathaway shared a lot of things.
我去过她家门口几次
I stopped by. A couple of times.
只是从未下过车
Never got out of the car.
给她买♥♥束花就好了 不用呆太久
Take her some flowers. You don't have to stay long.
要我陪你去吗
You want me to go with you?
我星期天休息 那时去不错吧
I'm off Sundays. That'll be a good time.
我不知道 说不好
I don't know. I don't know.
我开车拉你去
I'll drive.
我得走了
It's me.
这不是你的错 道格
It's not your fault, Doug.
你迟早得原谅自己
You gotta forgive yourself sooner or later.
"砰砰" 他为了烟就对我开枪
Pop! Pop! Just like that, he shoot me. For cigarettes!
给他静脉注射一克头孢唑林
Give him a gram of ancef IV.
还没我孙子大 大约十二岁 带着把小手♥枪♥
No older than my grandson. Twelve, maybe. With a little gun.
做血常规 胸部和肩部X光
CBC chest and shoulder films.
小屁孩配小手♥枪♥
Little man. Little gun.
我可是在同一家店卖♥♥了十五年的酒
Fifteen years I am selling liquor out of the same store.
七次被抢 从未受过伤 从未
Robbed seven times, never hurt. Nothing!
这次却被个带着小手♥枪♥的小屁孩伤了
Now I get shot by sixth grader with baby gun.
本顿医生 二号♥房♥来了一个腹痛的病人
Dr Benton. Patient in 2 with abdominal pain...
创伤室来了一个前臂被刺伤的病人
...and one in Trauma with a stab wound to the forearm.
格雷戈先生 你很幸运
Mr. Gregor, you're lucky.
子弹直接穿过去了
The bullet went straight through.
我要送你去手术室
I'm gonna send you up to O.R.
他们会对伤口进行进一步的处理
They'll explore the wound for serious damage...
清除掉坏死的组织和碎片
...remove any dead tissue and debris.
开始治疗二号♥房♥的病人 做病史采集和体格检查
Work up the patient in 2, focus H and P.
别拖一整天 我十分钟后就来
and don't take all day. I'll be there in ten minutes.
-十分钟 -或者更快
- Ten minutes? - Or less.
医生 你喜欢干邑吗 我可以给你搞瓶好的
Hey doc, you like cognac? I can get you a good cognac.
丝滑爽口哟
Smooth as silk.
-不用了 -那雪茄怎样
- That won't be necessary. - Cigars, then?
古巴雪茄
Cuban, maybe?
不用了 没关系 谢了
No, no, no. That's fine. Thank you, though. I...
我不吸烟
I don't smoke.
卡特医生
Dr. Carter.
你还剩九分钟
You have nine minutes.
是个好医生啊
Good doctor, eh?
他是最棒的
He's the best.
他患有低烧 轻微咳痰
He has a low-grade fever, slight productive cough,
体♥位♥性低血压 并且脱水
postural hypotension, and he's dehydrated.
-我得回家去 -我知道
- I have to go home. - I know.
你说了你叫什么 你还记得自己姓什么吗
You told us your first name. Do you remember your last name?
我得回家去
I have to go home.
维克多 躺着别动
Victor, you need to lie still.
请你躺下 好吗
Why don't you lie back right here?
马利克 给我约束带
Malik, we might need some restraints over here.
-我得回家喂狗 -好的
- I have to feed my dog. - OK, yes.
注射300毫升5%葡萄糖与生理盐水
Give him D5, NS. 300cc's.
做非显影头部CT
Do a head CT, non-contrast.
叫精神科来查看 做GGF-1全套
Get Psych Services down here for a consult. Do a GGF-1.
GGF-1
A GGF-1?
老爷爷发烧 血常规 生化七项 胸部X光
Grandpa's Got a Fever. CBC, Chem-7, chest x-ray,
尿常规以及血培养两遍
UA... and blood cultures times two.
好了 长话短说
Alright. Come on. Give it to me quick.
65岁的男性 患有严重周围血管疾病
65-year-old male with severe peripheral vascular disease...
表现为左腿跛行
manifested by claudication of the left calf.
他十天前刚在济慈医院做完
He's 10 days post-op from Mercy General
主动脉与双股动脉搭桥手术
after an aorto-bifemoral bypass.
术后表现正常 直到约6小时前
Normal post-op course until about six hours ago...
开始出现
when he began to experience
左下腹腔渐强痛感
the gradual ones of lower left quadrant pain...
既未缓解 也未加重
without palliative or provoking factors.
但吃过一顿墨西哥大餐
Other than a large Mexican dinner.
-用药 -30毫升镁乳 用于通便
- Meds? - 30cc's Milk of Magnesia, constipation.
病人母亲的婚前姓呢
Mother's maiden name?
他开玩笑的
He's joking.
上午好 森赫斯特先生 我是本顿医生
Good morning, Mr. Thunhurst. I'm Dr. Benton.
你腹部疼痛吗
You have abdominal pain?
我通知过我的医生了 他还没到
I called my doctor. He isn't here yet.
他叫乔·阿恩特 你认识吗
Joe Arndt. You know Joe?
不认识
No, I don't.
这里疼吗
Is it sensitive here?
腹部没有反跳痛和僵硬
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表