剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Good to see you all.
你们当中谁是住院总医师
Which one of you is a chief resident?
我们还没能联♥系♥上格林医生
We haven't been able to locate Dr. Greene yet.
我觉得这些演习很适合和我的团队见面
I find these drills ideal for meeting my team...
来评估住院医师能以多快的速度动员起来
...and assessing how quickly the residents can mobilize.
现在我想花点时间
Now I'd like to take a few moments...
复习一下急诊室管理的一些基本知识
...and go over some of the basics of ER management.
-谢谢 -在凌晨两点半吗
- Thank you. - At 2:30 A.M.?
别担心 我四点前会放你们回家
Don't worry, I'll have you home by four.
约翰 你能帮我一起照顾病人吗
John, could you please help me with the patient?
是一个你已经做过的手术吗
Is it a procedure you've already done?
不是 是一个醉汉
No, it's a guy whose really drunk,
他的手指被车门夹了
smashed his fingers in a car door.
他对我动手动脚 身上的气味也很难闻
He's pawing at me. He also smells terrible.
你受不了这点
And you have a problem with that?
我迫不及待地要离开急救室
I can hardly wait to get out of the ER.
第纳尔多先生 这是约翰·卡特
Mr. Denardo, this is John Carter.
我们会处理好你的手指的
And we are here to take care of that finger.
我需要一个真正的医生 而不是几个孩子
I want a real doctor, not a couple of kids.
很好 如果你愿意 我们就走了
Great. Then we gonna go
然后你的手指受到感染 需要切除
and let your finger get infected and fall off if you prefer.
谢谢 你来麻醉
Thanks. You numb the finger
我用灼烧器清理甲床
and I'll drain the nail bed with a cautery.
这会感觉有点凉
This is gonna feel a little cool.
等等 等等
Wait, wait...
没人告诉过你氯乙烷是可燃的吗
Didn't anybody ever tell you ethyl chloride is flammable!
该死
Damn!
我真的非常抱歉 请不要告诉别人 好吗
I'm really sorry. Please, don't tell anyone, okay?
一位急诊病人表现为眼睑下垂 瞳孔缩小
A patient presents to ER ptosis, miosis
并且多汗
and hidrosis.
罗斯医生 你想到了什么
Dr. Ross, what does that bring to mind?
奥西斯姐妹 我和那个矮的约会过
The Osis Sisters. I dated the short one.
我认为你在描述霍纳氏综合征
I believe you're describing Horner's syndrome.
要不然就是眼睑下垂
Otherwise a drooping eye.
你应该担心什么
What should you worry about?
肺上沟肿瘤
Pancoast tumor of the superior sulcus of the lung.
-正确 你是 -鲍勃
- Correct. And you are? - Bob.
我开始是做后勤 现在是接待员
I started in Housekeeping, and now I'm a desk clerk.
格林医生在二线上等你
Dr. Greene for you on two.
你们许多人都有证据
Many of you have a finest proof
要在动物伤口上预防性地使用抗生素
using antibiotics prophylactically when dealing with animal wounds...
-你在哪里 -在一个电玩城
- Where are you? - An arcade.
不想回家 怎么了
Didn't feel like going home. What's up?
-新主任进行了一次演习 -好吧
- The new chief called a drill. - Okay.
一个小时四十七分钟 新纪录
One hour, 47 minutes, new record.
-他们在哪里 -创伤一室
- Where are they? - Trauma 1.
有任何问题 随时欢迎
Any questions, my door is always open.
百吉饼医生 快进来
Dr. Bagel. Come right in.
你有麻烦了 疯狂威利新官上任三把火
And you're in trouble. Wild Willie is on a tear.
疯狂威利
Wild Willie?
你好 马克·格林
Hi. Mark Greene.
我知道 威廉·斯威夫特 你的新主任
I've heard. William Swift, your new chief.
-流感好点了吗 -什么
- How's the flu? - The what?
我想你感觉好多了
I guess you're feeling better.
回家 在上班前读一下
Look, go home, read that before your next shift.
然后我们谈谈
Then we'll talk.
流感
The flu?
-对不起 -我想我不该走
- Sorry. - Guess I should've stayed.
妈妈
Ma? Ma?
我在
I'm here.
-你有哪里感到疼痛吗 -没有
- Are you in any pain? - No.
好 挺住 好吗 我在
Okay. I got you, okay? I got you.
-怎么样 -我想我和新主任的关系搞砸了
- How did it go? - I think I blew it with the new chief.
你给人的第一印象不太好
You didn't make a strong first impression.
-你要留下吗 -没有 他让我回家
- You have to stay? - No, he sent me home.
在他改变主意之前赶紧离开
All right, get out of here before he changes his mind.
向下移♥动♥传感器能看见附件
Move the transducer down to visualize the adnexa.
-这是卵巢吗 -是的 这是异位
- Is that the ovary? - It sure is, and that's the ectopic.
你同时有宫内妊娠和宫外孕
You have both an intrauterine pregnancy and an ectopic pregnancy.
双胞胎 这就说得通
Twins? That makes sense.
他是双子座
He's a Gemini.
他们没事吧
Will they be all right?
你可以留住子♥宫♥里的那个
You can carry the one in your uterus.
但我们要把另一个在破裂前取出来
But we need to operate and remove the other before it ruptures.
-如果发生了 你会死的 -很遗憾 阿琳
- If that happens you could die. - I'm sorry, Arlene.
没事 我要有一个孩子了 我不会有事的
Don't be. I'm having a baby and I'm gonna be just fine.
-我爬悬崖时擦伤的 -你为什么这么做
- I scraped it climbing a cliff. - Why were you doing that?
-追猫 -猫
- Chasing cats. - Cats?
-我是一个狼人 -满月 对吧
- I'm a werewolf. - Oh, full moon, right?
请把我关起来直到日出
Please put me in restraints until sunrise.
只有几个小时了
It's only a couple of hours.
你觉得你可能会伤害自己还是别人
You think you might harm yourself or somebody else?
很难说我下一步会做什么
There's no telling what I might do next.
我去给你找个医生
I'll go and get you a doctor.
永远不要背对着狼人
Never turn your back on a werewolf!
我忘记了 抱歉
I forgot. Sorry.
卡特 抱歉
Oh, Carter, I'm so sorry.
-有好的病人吗 -没有 只有几个醉汉
- Any good patients? - No, just a couple of drunks.
-为什么不睡一会 我会叫你 -我去四号♥房♥
- Why don't you take a nap. I'll beep you if... - I'll be in four.
-那是什么 -狼人
- What was that? - Werewolf.
-什么 -也许你应该锁上门
- Huh? - Maybe you should lock your door.
-你治好了他的打嗝 -我感觉好多了
- You cured his hiccups. - I feel much better.
检查结果出来了
There are some test results.
我可能应该和你单独谈一下
I should probably go over them with you alone.
没事 说吧 我们之间没有秘密
No, go ahead. We don't have any secrets.
CT和超声波检查显示
You have some potentially
你可能有严重的病症
serious findings in your CTs and ultrasound.
有多严重
How serious?
已经出现脓肿了 说明细菌已经进入你的肝脏
These are abscesses, pockets of bacteria invading your liver.
使你的隔膜发炎 导致你打嗝
It's inflaming your diaphragm which caused your hiccups.
我们马上为你办住院手续并进行些检查
We'll have to admit you and run some test
再给你静脉注射高♥强♥度的抗生素
and treat you aggressively with IV antibiotics.
我懂了
I see.
-那就能治好他 对吗 -希望如此
- That will cure him, right? - I hope so.
我得问你一些比较冒昧的问题
I need to ask you some difficult questions.
问吧
Okay.
像你这样健康的年轻人
In cases like this when an apparently
得了如此不常见的疾病
healthy young individual like yourself...
我们得追寻病因
...has such an unusual illness we need to consider the causes.
-你用过静脉注射的药物吗 -从来没有
- Have you ever used IV drugs? - Never.
你是否和男人或妓♥女♥进行过无保护措施的性行为
Have you had unprotected sex with men, prostitutes?
你是说我有艾滋病吗
Are you suggesting I have AIDS?
这是个不常见的现象
It's an unusual condition
且经常发生在艾滋病患者身上
and it's sometimes seen in patients with HIV.
可能只是简单的细菌感染
It's probably just a bacterial infection...
但我必须考虑更有风险的可能性
...but I needed to consider the risk factors.
你竟然跟我说这些事
I can't believe you're telling me this.
你还没回答我关于性行为的那个问题
You didn't answer my other question about other sexual contacts.
没有 从来没有
No, never.
-你觉得疯狂威利怎么样 -说不清楚
- What do you think of Wild Willie? - I don't know.
他可能会逼我们在上班之前做俯卧撑
Probably gonna make us do pushups before every shift.
你觉得他会采取摩根的推荐
Think he'll take Morgen's recommandation
让你当主治医师吗
and make you an attende?
没错
Yeah.
我听说他要把卡特提升到外科主任的位置
I that hear he's promoting Carter to chief of surgery.
你晚上还睡得着觉吗
Are you getting any sleep at all?
-马克 -怎么了
- Mark? - What?
-你没听见我说的话吗 -抱歉
- You didn't hear anything I was saying. - Sorry.
你得让那个孕妇的事过去
You have to let this OB case go.
这事可能发生在任何人的身上
Could've happened to any one of us.
如果你害死了一个病人 你不会难受吗
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表