剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
急诊室机密
强迫症 对工作负面情绪
Obsessional, negative thoughts about work.
工作时间 荒唐的员工会
The hours, ludicrous staff meetings...
走廊的臭味 还有病人们
...the stink of the halls and the patients.
病人
The patients...
你会努力想办法不去恨他们
You find yourself searching for ways not to hate them.
小把戏 比如
You know, little tricks, like...
她和你母亲一起过生日
...she shares a birthday with your mother...
他长得像一个朋友的哥哥
...or he looks like the brother of a friend.
不管用
It doesn't work.
你什么都感觉不到
You feel nothing.
生命中的每一滴快乐都被夺走了
Every drop of pleasure has drained from your life.
你无法睡觉
You can't sleep.
无法思考 无法集中精神
You can't think. You can't concentrate...
睡不着吗
Trouble sleeping?
不是 只是在补一些工作
No, I was just catching up on some work.
我担心你睡眠不足 还好吗
I worry you're not getting enough sleep. Are you okay?
好
Fine.
忙什么呢
What are you working on?
病人的病史
Patient history.
-迪夫 -听我说 回床上睡觉
- Div... - Listen, you go back to bed.
好吗
Okay?
很晚了
It's late.
是谁啊
Who is it?
你觉得 我或许
You think that I could maybe...
请进
Come in?
谢谢
Thank you.
雨停了 今天天气一定很好
Rain stopped. It's gonna be a beautiful day.
看见我刮胡刀了吗
Have you seen my razor?
没看见啊
I don't think so.
抱歉这么乱
Sorry about the mess.
我很惊讶一个女人能往旅行袋里塞多少东西
I'm amazed how much stuff women can fit in an overnight bag.
只是必需品而已
Just the bare essentials.
四号♥补水眼贴
"Hydrating eye mask number four."
年轻五岁
Takes five years off.
真的吗
Really?
你打好包了吗 我们今晚就走
Are you packed? We'll be rushing tonight.
打好了 除了我的刮胡刀
Yeah, except for my razor.
好 扣子先生落了一个洞
Good. Oh, Mr. Button missed a hole.
过来
Come here.
下班后我去接你
I'll pick you up after work.
早上我们就到拿骚 然后的三天
We'll be in Nassau by morning, and the next three days...
你就归我了
...you're mine.
听起来不错
Sounds good to me.
听我说 所有都你付钱 我感觉怪怪的
I tell you, I feel funny about you paying for everything.
别
Oh, please.
我们都知道你挣不到钱 你是个住院医生
We both know you don't make any money. You're a resident.
儿科住院医生
A pediatric resident.
知道吗
You know what?
我给你买♥♥的那件蓝色阿玛尼衬衣更配这个领带
That blue Armani shirt I got you would go better with this tie.
感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving.
-马利克 感恩节快乐 -感恩节快乐 衬衣不错
- Malik, Happy Thanksgiving. - You too. Nice shirt.
谢谢
Thanks.
-罗斯医生 -你好
- Hi, Dr. Ross. - Hi.
不好意思 你叫什么
Excuse... What's your name?
-鲍勃 感恩节快乐 -感恩节快乐 鲍勃
- Bob. Happy Thanksgiving. - Happy Thanksgiving to you, Bob.
这些事万圣节的装饰
These are Halloween decorations.
我们刚摘下来的
We just took those down.
不 我
No, I...
放上
...put up.
看
See?
我看见了
Yes, I see.
继续
Carry on.
-罗斯医生 -杰瑞 有什么好消息
- Dr. Ross. - Hey, Jer, what's the good word?
有一些给您的部门内部事务
I got a little interoffice minutiae for you here.
这是你给百乐餐带来的吗
Your contribution to the potluck dinner?
核桃派 我自己买♥♥的
It's pecan pie. I bought it myself.
别客气 随便吃
Don't be shy. Just help yourself.
谢谢
Thanks.
约翰医生 忙什么呢
Dr. John, what do you got over there?
练习缝合
I'm practicing sutures.
什么东西
What is that?
猪蹄子
Oh, it's a pig's foot.
弹性和人的皮肤相近
The elasticity's comparable to human skin.
非常适合练习
It's great for practicing.
我家冰箱里还有六个
I've got half a dozen in my freezer at home.
卡特 你在饭间加餐了吗
Carter, are you snacking between meals?
看三床喘病患者的血气分♥析♥怎么还没来
See what's holding up the blood gases on the wheezer in 3.
明白 道格
You got it. Hey, Doug.
早上好 卡萝
Good morning, Carol.
你是要去百慕大 还是周六晚上加班
Still going to Bermuda, or can you work Saturday night?
巴哈马群岛 别想了 我要走了
The Bahamas, and forget it. I'm gone.
珍和瑞秋来吗
Jen and Rach coming down?
还有她父母
And her folks.
与牧师共进晚餐
Dinner with the reverend.
-三床的孩子患格鲁布性喉头炎 -谢谢 莉迪亚
- Kid with the croup in 3. - Thank you, Lydia.
太棒了
Terrific.
等不忙了 我得和你聊聊
When things slow down, I need to talk to you.
-好的 -好
- OK. - All right.
卡萝
Carol...
谢谢
Thank you.
谁放在这儿的
Who put this here?
我猜是鲍勃
I believe it was Bob.
能挪到别处吗
Can we move it somewhere?
我们能试试
We can certainly try.
感恩节 真是笑话
Thanksgiving. What a farce!
有什么好感谢的
What do we gotta be grateful for, huh?
卢旺达大屠♥杀♥ 食肉细菌 今夜娱乐节目
Rwanda? Flesh-eating bacteria? Entertainment Tonight?
-拉克先生 安静 -边上尿去
- Mr. Luck, quiet. - Piss off!
这有点讽刺 从一个没有肾脏的人嘴里说出来
That's ironic, coming from a man with no kidneys.
化验回来了
Labs are back.
尿毒症 血酒精含量250
He's uremic. Blood alcohol's 250.
还有媒体 洗♥脑♥ 全算上
And the media. Brainwashers, all of them...
给孩子们灌输肮脏污秽
...filling kids' heads with filth!
我爱你 你爱我 我们是开心的一家
I love you, you love me. We're a happy family
拉克先生 上次透析是什么时候
Mr. Luck, how long has it been since you were dialyzed?
诊所里的那些纳粹党人不让我进门
Those Nazis at the clinic won't let me in the door.
显然拉克先生因为辱骂医护人员而被拉黑了
Apparently Mr. Luck was banned for abusing the staff.
我有权利表达我的想法 对吗
I got a right to my opinion, don't I?
拉克先生 您处于晚期肾衰竭
Mr. Luck, you're an end-stage renal failure.
别担心 我们会救你命的
But don't worry. We're going to save your life.
尽管是这样
Such as it is.
给他准备透析 我去拿便携式设备
Prep him for dialysis. I'll get the portable machine.
知道真正让我生气的是什么吗
And you know what really gets me?
天天都说什么信息高速公路
All this talk about an "Information superhighway."
整整五百个垃圾频道
Five hundred channels of crap!
我看人越多 就越喜欢猪
You know, the more I see of people, the more I like pigs.
42岁女性 车辆失控撞上了桥墩
42-year-old woman lost control of her car and hit into a bridge abutment.
神志清醒 有方向感 生命体征正常
She's alert and oriented. Vitals are normal.
-今晚我要带什么东西来吗 -今晚
- Should I bring anything for tonight? - Tonight?
感恩节晚餐 你母亲邀请了我
Thanksgiving dinner. Your mother invited me.
卡特 受邀客人的名单并不是由我妈负责的
Carter, my mother isn't in control of her faculties.
那...
So...
我现在不算被邀请了吗
...l'm not invited now?
你父母难道不希望你留在家吗
Don't your parents want you at home?
我父母都在瑞士 探望我的姐姐
My parents are in Switzerland visiting my sister.
瑞士啊
Switzerland, huh?
-你今早看见穆奇了吗 -没有
- Have you seen Mookie this morning? - No.
卡尔顿夫人 我是本顿医生
Mrs. Carleton, I'm Dr. Benton.
我们要给你做个全身检查
We're gonna look you over and...
以确保你没有任何重伤 好吗
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表