剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Yeah, I think so.
很好 记住 洗十次
Good. Remember, 10 times.
抓紧时间
And hurry up.
五 六 七 八 九 十
5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.
很好 向后拉
Good, just pull it right back.
有时候我喜欢把东西拉回来拿着
Sometimes I like to pull the thing back and hold it.
-拿走 别碍事 -像这样
- Get it out of your way. - Like this?
-对了 -好的
- There you go. - All right.
让它回弹
Let it spring right back.
很好
Good.
所以你看到了一个钢琴陈列室
So you saw a piano showroom?
是的 钢琴陈列室
Yeah, a piano showroom,
就在高速路边 正巧开车经过
right on the Expressway. Drove right by it.
是...电刀烧一下这个出血点
It's... Let's Bovie this bleeder.
有什么好奇怪的
What's so strange about that?
六年来我每晚
I've been driving that
开车回家都是走同一条路...
same route home every night for six years...
而直到昨晚我才第一次看到它
...and I never even saw it until last night.
但它一直都在那儿
But there it was...
就在艾森豪威尔高速 从中♥央♥区下来
...on the Eisenhower, right off Central.
-真奇怪 手术刀 -手术刀
- Well, I guess that is strange. Scalpel. - Scalpel.
好的 现在分离前腹直肌筋膜
Okay. Now divide the anterior rectus fascia.
对 吸一下
Yeah, let's Hoover that puppy.
很好
Good, good.
雪莉 是不是有点热
Shirley, is it hot in here?
不 摩根斯坦医生
No, Dr. Morgenstern.
肯定是生活的改变让你热血沸腾了
I think it must be the change of life.
高速路旁的钢琴陈列室
Pianos on the Expressway?
谢谢 雪莉 你可以走了
Thank you, Shirley. You may go now.
我们来解决它 好吗
Let's zap that guy, will you?
卡特医生 真高兴你能加入我们
Mr. Carter. Glad you could join us.
扁桃体夹
Tonsil clamp.
皮特 分离腹直肌 然后抓住腹直肌后鞘
Peter, divide the rectus, then grab the posterior rectus sheath.
伸直手臂
Straight arms.
很好 非常好
Good. Very good.
右手
Right hand.
右手
Right hand.
抱歉 我还以为你说你的右手
Sorry, I thought you meant your right hand.
不 你的右手
No, your right hand.
左手
Left hand.
戴好 抻直
Grab it. We'll straighten it up.
好 转一圈
Good. Spin.
卡特 跟得上吗
Still with us, Carter?
没问题 马上来
Yeah, right here.
可以了
You're done.
好了 这是底部
Okay, there's the fundus.
好的 抓住
Okay, grab it.
本顿医生...
Dr. Benton...
怎么了 卡特
What is it, Carter?
我应该站在哪里
Where should I stand?
别站那儿 也别碰我肩膀
Not right there. And don't touch my shoulder.
你刚刚把自己污染了
You just contaminated yourself.
雪莉 你能带他出去吗
Shirley, will you take him out?
谁想玩外国首都的游戏
Want to play a round of foreign capitals?
我不喜欢这游戏
You know, I hate this game.
爽 道格
Yes! Doug!
爽 道格
Yes! Doug!
不
No!
不不不
No, no, no!
别动
Don't move.
你叫什么名字来着
What was your name again?
有天我会相信你没在开玩笑
Someday I'm gonna believe that line out of you.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你能记住所有和你上♥床♥的女人名字吗
Can you remember the names of all the women you've slept with?
记不住
No.
所以有一天你也会忘了我
So someday you'll forget mine.
你是觉得我们不会长久
Now you're assuming that we won't last.
这个嘛
Well...
是的
...yeah.
你去哪里
Where are you going?
明早我还有个会议
I've got that conference in the morning.
我们今天治疗了一对老夫妇 他们结婚48年了
We treated this older couple today. They were married 48 years.
-他们看起来很幸福 -那是他们 不是我们
- They seemed pretty happy about it. - That's them, not us.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
他们怎么知道
How did they know?
因为如果是我们 咱俩就不会在这了
Because if it were us, we wouldn't be doing this.
我们会结婚
We'd both be married...
女儿是女童子军成员
...have daughters in Girl Scouts...
租着《狮子王》的碟片
... be renting The Lion King.
我们永远不会认识彼此
We'd never have met each other,
因为我们早就承诺于他人了
because we'd already be committed to somebody else.
你不想那样吗
Don't you want that?
现在不想
Not now.
不想和我
Not with me?
一回事
Same thing.
那我为什么不想
Then why don't I want it?
因为你害怕
Because you are afraid.
-多数男人都怕 -怕什么
- Most men are afraid. - Of what?
责任 年老 死亡
Responsibility, aging, death...
性功能下降
...diminished sexual capacity.
回见
See you.
冰岛
Iceland?
雷克雅未克
Reykjavik.
别动
Don't move.
白俄♥罗♥斯♥
Belarus.
明斯克
Minsk.
好 缝合扎结肠 十二指肠和胃
Okay, pack off the colon, duodenum and stomach.
-抽吸 -抽吸
- Suction. - Suction.
扎伊尔
Zaire.
金沙萨
Kinshasa.
也许你的学生该靠近点
Perhaps your student should step a little closer.
嗯 我想你说得对
Yeah, I guess you're right.
好 这里都缝合了
Alright. We're all packed off here.
好 像剥梨一样剥下来
Okay. Peel it like a pear.
夹住壶腹部 分离胆囊三角区
Grab at the ampulla, and dissect Calot's triangle.
卡特先生
Mr. Carter.
你能告诉我们胆囊三角区是哪里吗
Can you tell us what defines Calot's triangle?
胆囊管 胆总管和肝脏吗
The cystic duct, the common duct and the liver?
拿着这个牵开器 好吧
Hold this retractor, will you?
这里电刀烧一下
Let's get a little Bovie here.
卡特先生
Mr. Carter.
你注意过艾森豪威尔高速上的
Have you ever noticed the piano showroom
那家钢琴陈列室吗
on the Eisenhower Expressway?
然后她脱口而出 "他不育"
And so then she blurts out, "He's infertile."
苏珊 这是我新年最好笑的故事了
Susan, that's my best story of the new year.
抱歉 只不过今天又是和凯森共事的痛苦一天
Sorry, it's just been another incredibly hateful day with Kayson.
是吗 是你自找的 你不能让他这么使唤你
Yeah? Well, you buy into it. You can't let him ride you like that.
我放了盐
I put salt on them.
不该吃盐
Shouldn't eat salt.
-你干什么 -我需要更多辣酱
- What are you doing? - I need more Tabasco.
-你都还没尝 -不用尝
- You haven't tasted them yet. - Don't need to.
但如果你没尝
But if you haven't tasted them...
你觉得这是个问题吗
You're gonna have a problem with this?
不不 完全没问题
No. No. Absolutely not.
今天我看到克洛伊在走廊溜达
Saw Chloe wandering around the halls today.
她太镇定 我都差点没认出她
She was so calm I hardly recognized her.
谢了 马克
Thanks, Mark.
抱歉 这么说太蠢
Sorry, that was stupid.
其实 他们要搬去得州了
Actually, they're moving to Texas.
罗尼去开采石油 她为他生孩子
Ronnie will dig for oil, and she'll have his baby.
假如是他孩子的话
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表