剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
人类一思考 上帝就发笑
我妈妈的活动量不够
My mother is not getting enough exercise.
我们把能做的都做了
We're doing everything possible.
她怎么还在自己吃饭
Why is she fedding on her own?
我们不能把每位病人都搬到餐厅去
We can't move every resident to the dining hall.
我想让她和别人一起吃饭
I want her to eat with everybody else.
她需要和别人待在一起
She needs to be around other people.
等她好点了就能多参加活动了
When she gets better she can participate in more activities.
你们要是不让她活动她就好不了
She's not going to get better unless you keep her mobile.
如果你妈妈以前身体够好 就不会缺乏锻炼了
If your mother were strong enough she'd get more exercise.
你承诺过可以做水疗 说有全职员工
You promised hydrotherapy, said you have a full-time staff.
等她准备好了我们再做其它的
We'll do more when she's ready.
到底要我怎么办
What do I have to do?
我必须要过来亲自监督吗
Do I have to come down here and supervise it myself?
顿医生 你妈妈摔坏了髋骨
Dr. Benton, your mother broke her hip.
不会一夜之间就痊愈
She won't heal overnight.
对
Yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
妈 克洛伊没有保险
Mom, Chloe doesn't has insurance.
-你能不能拿出几百美金 -刘易斯
- If you'd just spare a couple of hundred dollars...? - Lewis.
我得挂了 妈妈 再见
I've got to go, Mom. Bye.
我们的住院总医师来了吗
Is our chief resident in?
他应该马上就到了
He should be here any minute.
今晚有人来参观 联合委员会调查员
There is a tour tonight. Joint Commission surveyors.
我需要他下班之后留下两小时
I need him for two hours after his shift.
-罗兰多 -怎么了
- Rolando? - Yeah...
我喜欢混乱 但是这有点过了
I love chaos, but this is overdoing it.
我今天手脚有点慢 感冒了
I'm slow today, I've got a cold.
对不起
I'm sorry.
找人来替你 回家吧
Call a replacement, go home.
-他是个傻子吗 -暂时还不知道
- Is he a jerk? - I don't know yet.
卡特
Carter?
伊西多尔·华伦海脱 被金属冲压机压到了
Fadenhecht Isidore. Caught in a metal press.
多出撕裂伤 血压80/30
Multiple lacs, BP 80 over 30,
脉搏135 微弱
pulse 135, thready.
-真是一团糟 失血多少 -500毫升
- What a mess. How much blood loss? - 500cc's.
慢点把他抬上去 伤的够重了 数到三
Move him up slow, he's busted up enough. On three.
抓稳了吗 一 二 三
Got it? One, two, three.
现场的精神状况
Mental status at scene?
3-4-4 背部疼痛
GCS 3-4-4. Complain back pain.
不轻啊
No kidding.
十八分钟之前停的
Stopped 18 minutes ago.
做颈椎和胸部的X光检查
Cross-table C-spine and chest.
-要几号♥的管子 -七号♥
- What size tube? - Seven.
我是克洛什医生
I'm Dr. Cloche.
-有身份信息吗 -脉搏血氧85
- Any I.D? - Pulse ox 85.
喊呼吸科 给他上呼吸机
Call respiratory, put him on a ventilator.
脉搏很弱 血压在下降
Pulse is weak, BP is falling.
三条大口径静脉补液 盐水 全速
Three large bore IVs, normal saline, wide open.
-管子插♥进♥去了 辅助呼吸 -没脉搏了
- Tube's in. Bag him. - There's no pulse down here.
在他腿保不住之前赶紧找个外科大夫
Find a surgeon before this guy loses his leg.
联♥系♥X光检查 五分钟后来拍片
Call x-ray, cross-table be five.
罗兰多 罗斯医生要找个外科大夫
Rolando, Dr. Ross needs a surgeon.
我正和他们说着呢
I'm on with them now.
二十分钟可不行
Twenty minutes is no good.
卡特 我的X光检查结果你整理了吗
Carter, have you reorganized my x-rays?
罗斯医生需要你帮忙 一号♥创伤诊室 砸伤
Dr. Ross needs you. Trauma one. Crush case.
-给我拿手术服 -很难处理 皮特
- Somebody gown me. - Trouble, Peter.
股动脉腘动脉还有足背动脉都摸不到脉搏了
Absent femoral, popliteal and dorsalis pedis pulses.
-毛细血管再充血消失 -血压70/30
- No cap refill. - BP 70 over 30.
内部发生旋转并且变短 这是什么原因 卡特
Internally rotated and shortened, what is it, Carter.
-骨折 -髋关节后脱位
- Fracture? - Posterior dislocation.
腾出个地方来
Give me some room here.
卡特 按住他的骨盆
Carter, hold his pelvis down.
道格 固定住他的脖子
Doug, stabilize his neck.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
-我摸到脉搏了 -好
- I felt a pop! - Good.
-接回去了 -末梢脉搏恢复
- It's back in. - Distal pulse is back.
-干得漂亮 皮特 -联♥系♥骨科
- Well done, Peter. - Call Ortho.
-你把他的腿保住了 -是啊
- You saved his leg. - Yeah, well...
今天也就能替别人保条腿了
Legs are something I can save today.
马克
Mark?
-和珍处得怎么样 -我没去成
- How did it go with Jen? - I never got there.
她不想让我过去
She didn't want me to come up.
疯狂威利想让你下班之后留下来
Wild Willie wants you to stay after your shift.
不行
I can't do it.
你想知道他的看法的话 现在是个好时机
You want his point now is the time
如果你还想升到主治医师的话
if you still want to be an attending.
马克
Mark?
她说我今晚可以过去
She said I could come up tonight.
我要去赶七点半的火车
I have to make a 7:30 train.
你知道吗 我记得我们之前吵架的时候
You know, I remember when we used to fight.
几天都不讲话
I wouldn't talk for a couple of days,
但是我知道我们肯定能和好
but I knew things would work out.
这次我可没那么确定了
This time I'm not so sure.
急救药品的秘密
-该用什么药 -红霉素
- What do you use for the disease? - Erythromycin.
在准备临床考试吗 还有四个月呢
Study for the Boards? They are four months away.
我不擅长应对考试
I'm bad on tests.
道格 一会要送一个突然丧失听力的小孩过来
Doug, we get a kid's coming in with sudden hearing loss.
-我去照顾二号♥房♥的小孩 -好
- I'll take the baby in Two. - Okay.
卡特 明年的事决定好了吗
Carter, you decide about next year?
我在等外科的实习名额
I'm waiting on that surgical sub-I.
那急诊室的实习呢 马克可以推荐你
What about the ER sub-I? Mark would recommend you.
-真的吗 -对
- You think so? - Yeah.
-他又在学习了 -真的吗
- He's studying again. - Really?
我听说他们把临床考试的不通过率调高了
I heard they raised the Boards' failure rate.
卡特 顿医生叫你去四号♥房♥
Carter, Dr. Benton needs you in Four.
升到百分之十了
It went up to 10%.
-去年有七个学生没考过 -七个
- Seven students failed last year. - Seven?
罗斯医生 凯蒂有点问题
Dr. Ross, Katie's got a problem.
你好 凯蒂 有什么事
Hey, Katie, what can we do for you?
凯蒂好像得炮弹休克症了
Katie's kind of shell-shocked.
战场上的那种炮弹休克症吗
Shell-shocked, as in "combat"?
她什么都听不到
She can't hear a thing.
今天是带女儿上班的活动日
It's "take-your-daughter-to-work" day.
她在靶场上把耳罩摘掉了
She pulled her muffs off on the firing range.
-凯蒂你能听到嗡嗡的声音吗 -什么
- Katie, do you hear a ringing? - What?
-这个能听到吗 -这是什么
- You hear this? - What is that?
声音更大了
That's louder.
温蒂 联♥系♥耳鼻喉科做听力测试
Wendy, call ENT for audiometry.
我想排除有没有中耳损伤
I want to rule out any middle ear damage.
-你在哪工作 -五大湖海军基地
- Where do you work? - Great Lakes Naval Base.
我带她去早上的射击训练
I took her to morning gunnery exercises.
我一直在想为什么密歇根湖边上会有海军基地
I always wonder why is there a naval base on Lake Michigan?
谁会来入侵啊 加拿大人吗
Who's gonna invade? Canadians?
只有在他吃东西的时候才这样
It only happens when he's eating.
抓好了 亨利
Hold still, Henry.
-但是早上不会犯 -跳脉
- Not in the mornings. - Bounding pulses.
-每天晚上他的嘴唇都发紫 -让他好好听
- Every night his lips turn blue. - Please let him listen.
是孩子心脏的问题 对吗
It's his heart, isn't it?
莱纳德 别这样 这不是你的错
Lenoard. Don'start. It's not your fault.
是我家基因的原因 他们的心脏都有问题
It's my family's genes. They all have heart problems.
需要做胸透和
We need a chest x-ray and an EKG.
没事 我承受得住
Go on, tell me.
我听到了杂音
I hear a murmur.
-是心脏的问题 对吧 -是的
- It's his heart, isn't it? - I think so.
-来了个头部创伤的女孩 -通知顿吧
- Girl coming in, head trauma. - Page Benton, will you?
想要我的女儿日后成为一名医生
Wanted my daughter to be a doctor...
她无法从生活中得到自己想要的
...but she can't get what she want from life
她最终去了一家匈牙利餐厅当服务生
she's a hostess at a Hungarian restaurant.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表