剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
There.
你疯了吗 你没资格做中心线输液
Are you crazy? You're not allowed to do a central line!
我就是想开个头 然后感觉看起来挺简单的
I was just gonna get it started, but then It seemed so easy.
你会有麻烦的 我会被炒鱿鱼的
You'll get in trouble, I'll get fired.
没事的 看
It's fine. Look.
我的天
Oh, my God.
-导丝呢 -怎么了黛比
- Where's the...? - What's wrong Deb?
-发生什么事了 -导丝去哪了
- What's going on? - Where's the guide wire?
你把导丝弄丢了 黛比 导丝呢
You lost the wire? Deb, where is it?
在这里 联♥系♥导管室 快
There it is. Cath lab, stat.
发生什么事了 黛比 发生什么事了
What happened? Deb, what happened?
-我要一间导管室 二号♥可以 好 -天哪
- I need a cath lab. Two open? Fine. - Oh, my God.
拜托 卡特 让一下
Come on, Carter, move.
我们得弄根线进去把它勒住
We need to put a line in and snare it.
拿个荧光镜来 约超声检查
Get a fluoroscope and order an echo.
叫人把他送上去
Call Transport to take him up.
黛比
Deb?
黛比 等等
Deb, wait a minute.
黛比 等等
Deb, wait!
你找到黛比了吗
You found Deb?
她家电♥话♥没人接
There's no answer at her house.
我觉得我也有责任
I almost feel responsible.
为什么
Why?
又不是你差点杀死一个病人
You are not the one who nearly kill a patient.
-卡特 陈呢 -我不知道
- Carter. Where's Chen? - I have no idea.
不管你用什么方法都要让她来找我们
Well, I don't care how you do her to find us.
斯威夫特要跟她谈话
Swift wants to talk to her.
那个病人怎么样了
How's the patient?
我们把导丝弄出来了
Well, we got the wire out.
如果你是问这个
If that's what you mean,
但不管怎么样我们都会被人告
but whether or not we'll be sued is another story.
-你不应该给杰克买♥♥那辆单车 -为什么
- You shouldn't have bought Jake that bike. - Why not?
他已经有一辆了 他不需要再来一辆
He has one. He doesn't need another one.
他想要
He wanted it.
他想要却得不到的东西多了 道格
Well, there's a lot of thing's he want, he doesn't get Doug.
-好吧 我去拿回来 -你没明白我的意思
- All right. I'll take it back. - You miss the point.
道格 后门有个12岁的孩子被货运卡车撞了
Doug, go to the back door, a 12-year-old hit by a delivery truck!
好 我马上去 过来
OK, I'll be right there. Come over here.
我不明白 我只是想向他示好
I don't get it, I just wanted to do something nice.
这太过了 也太快了
It's too much, too soon.
他根本不知道这是什么意思
He doesn't know what it means.
我也不知道 这是什么意思
Neither do I. What does it mean.
你不能通过他来追我
You can't go through him to get to me.
你觉得我在追你
Is that what you think I'm doing?
这是他希望你做的事
That's what he hopes you're doing.
-道格 创伤一室 -12岁儿童骑单车闯红灯
- Doug, Trauma 1! 12-year-old ran through red light on his bike.
被撞出六米多 当场失去意识 血压60/40
Hit and thrown 20 feet. LOC at scene. BP 60 over 40.
我觉得他左肺出现了气胸 名叫比利 斯穆
I think he's got left pneumo. Name's Billy Schmoo.
比利 能听到我说话吗
Billy, can you hear me?
珍妮佛走了
Jennifer left?
我不敢相信你等了这么久才告诉我
I can't believe you waited this long to tell me.
这又不是可以用广播通知的那种消息
It wasn't gonna make an anouncement over the intercom.
你跟瑞秋说了什么
What did you tell Rachel?
我和她明说了
I took the high road on that one.
没事
Nothing.
我无法忍♥受失去她
I don't think I can bear losing her.
其实我本来就很少见她
I hardly see her as it is.
是啊
Yeah.
好吧 这是个问题 对吗
Well, that's kind of the problem, isn't it?
对于珍尼佛来说 不仅仅是瑞秋
With Jennifer. Not just Rachel.
-她想待在密尔沃基 -所以呢
- She wants to be in Milwaukee. - So what?
想想办法 给她打电♥话♥ 去见她
Figure something out. Call her, go see her.
我这个周末就去
I'm going this weekend.
还真是能等四天的事儿
It's so like a guy to wait four days.
-今晚就去 -我明天要上班
- Go tonight. - I'll work tomorrow.
我明天帮你顶
I'll cover tomorrow.
我欠你的
I owe you.
谢谢
Thanks.
腱反射正常
Tendon reflexes are normal.
看起来只是浅表撕裂伤
Lacerations look superficial.
-脉搏150微弱 -脸色不好
- Pulse thready at 150. - He looks dusky.
张力性气胸 18号♥针头 装胸腔引流器
Tension pneumo. Eighteen-gauge. Set up a Pleur-Evac.
-马上 -好
- There we go. - All right.
血氧含量65
Pulse ox is 65.
-血常规 生化七项 -父母在哪里
- CBC, Chem-7. - Where are the parents?
-输几个单位的O型阴性血 -六个
- How many units O-neg? - Six.
做12导联心电图
Get a 12-lead.
做颈椎水平X光和便携式胸透
Cross-table C-spine and a portable chest.
他马上就来
He's on his way.
-什么尺寸 -28法式的
- What size? - 28 French.
给你胸腔引流盘
Here's the chest-tube tray.
-我们开始 -1%的利多卡因
- Here we go. - One percent lidocaine.
腹部柔软 肠鸣音正常
Belly's soft. Bowel sounds normal.
血抽好了 化验室的来了
Blood's drawn. Lab's here.
准备好胸管
Get that chest tube ready.
做血红蛋白和红细胞比容测定
Call down the H and H.
28法式软管
28 French
毛细血管再充盈不太好
Cap refill is not great.
还是太暗
Still dusky.
好吧
All right.
呼吸音很好
Breath sounds are good
但血压骤降
but his BP is crashing.
心音遥远 颈部静脉扩张
Distant heart sounds, dilated neck veins.
准备做心包穿刺
Prep for pericardiocentesis.
每千克体重20毫升 先推300毫升
Twenty cc's per kilo, start with a 300cc bolus.
血压下降 只有
BP's falling, 40 palp.
快点 该死的
Come on, now. Damn it.
-你在哪 小心脏 -过了
- Where are you, little heart? - Too far.
-没事 -呼叫呼吸科
- It's okay. - Call Respiratory.
拜托
Come on.
拜托 小心脏 我知道你在里面
Come on, little heart. I know you're in there somewhere.
-找到了 -好多了
- Got it. - Yeah, that's much better.
好了 呼叫手术室和胸部检查组
Okay. Call O.R. and the Thoracic team.
-血压多少 -正在测
-BP? - Coming up.
60/40
60 over 40.
准备便携式颈椎X光机 拍个胸片
Cross-table C-spine. Let's get a chest film.
伙计 你会没事的
You're gonna be just fine, buddy.
-我们会带他上去 -很好
- We'll take him up. - Great.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
准备回家了 有什么不好的
Heading home. What's not to be okay?
意大利香肠还是萨拉米香肠
Pepperoni or salami?
什么
What?
你的披萨上要意大利香肠还是萨拉米香肠
Pepperoni or salami on your pizza?
萨拉米香肠
Salami.
真可惜 我赢了
Too bad, I win.
好吧 三只有三分之一
All right,All right, but only on one third. Okay.
待会见 宝贝 拜拜
See you in a bit, babe. Bye.
披萨二十分钟内就到
Pizza will be there in 20 minutes.
-谢谢 -因为什么
- Thanks. - For what?
留下等我
For staying.
披萨你付钱
Well, you're buying the pizza.
看你的爸爸
Look at your Daddy.
那顶傻帽子
That silly hat.
我太累了
I am so tired.
妈 睡会儿觉吧
Ma, why don't you get some sleep?
我把这个拿开
Let me take this.
皮特
Peter?
你还想当一名医生吗
Do you still want to be a doctor?
妈
Ma...
我就是名医生
I am a doctor.
你的才华是上帝给你的礼物
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表