剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
住院规培结束后
After your residency,
你会精通医学的各个方面
you get skilled in every aspect of medicine.
你见到了各种各样的病例
You see a variety of cases.
你对抢救病人生命有即时影响
You have an immediate effect upon your patients' lives.
主要还是 仿佛进了马戏团
But mainly it's like joining the circus.
我跟你说 后面开了
I'm telling you, the opening goes in the back.
我的天 我简直跟座房♥子一样魁梧
Oh, my God, I'm as big as a house!
-我是马克·格林医生 -肖恩·奥布莱恩
- I'm Dr. Mark Greene. - Sean O'Brian.
-我叫朱迪 -你好 朱迪
- I'm Jodi. - Hi, Jodi.
不如你跳到那张床上去躺下
Why don't you hop up on that bed.
我现在可没法跳
I don't think I can hop anywhere.
慢点
Easy.
你有什么问题
What seems to be the problem?
我的预产期还有两周
Our baby's due in two weeks
但是我现在每半分钟就得去趟厕所
and I have to pee every 30 seconds.
灼热感 而且我胃疼
It burns and my stomach hurts.
听起来像是尿路感染 这样疼吗
Sounds like a bladder infection. Does this hurt?
不 不过别太用力 会让我想上厕所的
No, just don't push too hard. I gotta go again.
36减4 宝宝大概
Thirty-six minus four. Baby's about...
五到六磅重
...five or six pounds.
-你有其他的医疗问题吗 -没有
- You have any other medical problems? - No, no.
-这个冰吗 -冰
- Is that cold? - Yes.
我们快速地听一下
Let's take a quick listen here.
-我喜欢这个声音 -这太棒了
- I love that sound. - It's great.
太棒了
It's great.
-有抽筋 阴♥道♥出血吗 -没有
- Any cramping? Any vaginal bleeding? - No.
能感受到胎动吗
Can you feel the baby move?
能给我一份尿检样本吗
Can you give me a urine sample?
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
可以 应该没问题
Yes, I think I can do that.
好 我希望你能用眼睛跟着我的手指
Okay, I want you to follow my finger with just your eyes.
很好 现在像这样挤眼睛
Good. Now squeeze your eyes tight like this.
现在用你的脸推我的手
Great. Okay, press against my hand with your face.
好的 给我看看你的牙齿
Great. Okay, show me your teeth.
姥姥以后还能走路吗
Is Grandma ever be able to walk again?
能的 她会没事的
Yeah, she's gonna be fine.
我知道你在想什么 杰姬
I know what you're thinking, Jackie.
所以你不如直接说出来好了
So why don't you go ahead and say it?
-闭嘴 皮特 -不 直接说出来吧
- Shut up, Peter. - No, go ahead and say it.
发生这一切都是我的错 对吗
I mean, it's my fault that this happened, right?
-我就是个自私自利的大猪头 -皮特
- I'm so pigheaded and self-centered. - Peter.
闭嘴 坐下来
Just shut up and sit down.
血压90/60
BP's 90 over 60.
我在温室发现他晕倒在后面
I found him in the greenhouse, passed out in the back.
他来探我的班 结果变成了这幅样子
He visits at my work and this is the shape he's in.
-用生理盐水补水 -我不想死
- Hydrate with saline. - I don't want to go.
我让你去哪你就该去哪
You'll go where I tell you to go.
我不会再让酒精和毒品再夺走一个儿子 绝不
I am not losing another son to alcohol and drugs. I am not.
她的孕期已有38周 我觉得快临产了
She's 38 weeks, but I think her dates are off.
这个婴儿检查出来还很小
The baby's small on exam.
初测血压130/90 但是几个小时后
Initial BP is 130 over 90, but over a couple of hours...
血压恢复正常了 大概120/80
...BP's been fine. Around 120 over 80.
FHT正常 没有抽筋或出血
FHT's normal, no cramps or spotting.
我拿到你的检测报告了
I got your test results.
尿检显示白细胞指数过高
UA shows white cells too numerous to count.
细菌 尿蛋白两个加号♥ 血常规正常 没有发烧
Bacteria, 2 plus protein. CBC's normal. No fever.
简单的尿路感染 多喝水 好好休息
Simple cystitis. Fluids, rest
吃一个疗程复方新诺明
and a course of Bactrim.
这是尿路感染
It's a bladder infection.
-他们是谁 -医学生
- Who are they? - Med students.
-他们好年轻 -我知道 真让人讨厌
- They're so young. - I know. It's disgusting, isn't it?
短期抗生素我选了呋喃妥因
Near-term antibiotic of choice is Macrodantin.
我希望你们把这个拿着
Now, I want you to take these.
多喝水
Lots of fluids.
好好休息 早上遵医嘱好好吃药
Rest and follow up with your doctor in the morning.
磺胺类药物会与胆红素争夺白蛋白
The sulfas compete with bilirubin for the binding sites on albumin...
复方新诺明是磺胺类药物 所以不能使用
增加了新生儿黄疸的风险
...increasing the risk of neonatal jaundice.
他救死扶伤 传道授业 开刀救命
He saves lives, he teaches, he slices and dices.
黛比 能帮忙看一下三号♥床头晕虚弱的病人吗
Deb, will you work up a weak and dizzy in 3, please?
医生 你们能帮我签一下祝愿卡吗
Doctors? Would you sign a get-well card?
当然
Sure.
-这是给谁的 -给我的
- Who's this for? - Me.
-这是什么 -痔疮
- What is it? - Hemorrhoids.
给我吧
That's right here.
-罗斯医生 小孩的情况危急 -什么 给
- Dr. Ross, kid's crashing! - What? Here.
酒精浓度降为0 脉搏降到40
Alcohol level's down to 0, his pulse is down 40.
检查瞳孔 哈蕾 检测血压 他口吐白沫了
Pupils pinpoint. Haleh, get a BP. Frothing at the mouth.
-他嗑药了吗 -他失禁了
- Is it drugs? - He's incontinent.
-药物检测为阴性 -血压70/50
- Negative drug screen. - BP's 70 over 50.
你在哪里工作
Where do you work?
-莱格里维尔苗圃 -托儿所 学校那种吗
- Wrigleyville Nursery. - Nursery, as in school?
苗圃和托儿所为同一单词
不是 种植那种
No, like in plants.
-室外的还是盆栽 -都有
- Outside or in the office? - Both.
静脉注射阿托品
Mag of atropine, IV push.
脱掉他的衣服 戴上手套
Tear off his clothes, wear gloves.
开始滴注 每小时1毫克
Start a drip. A milligram an hour.
碘解磷啶 30分钟1克
2-Pam. 1 gram over 30 minutes.
他怎么了
What's wrong with him?
杀虫剂中毒 你们用的是什么化学品
Insecticide poisoning. What kind of chemicals do you carry?
我不知道 我们什么都用
I don't know, we use everything.
我们今早刚在温室洒了农药
We were spraying in the greenhouse this morning.
-他会没事吧 -会的
- Is he gonna be alright? - I think so.
我去给苗圃打电♥话♥
I'm gonna call the nursery.
-你负责什么案例 -有痔疮的老人
- What do you have? - Elderly man with hemorrhoids.
恶心 这里的人都又老又病
Yuck! Everyone's so old and sick around here.
当然了 这是医院
Yeah. This is a hospital.
是啊 本顿在哪
Yeah, I guess. Where's Benton?
他在手术室里陪他妈妈
He's in surgery with his mom.
-你们好 -来上夜班了
- Hi, guys. - Working the graveyard?
晚上七点 本顿不在
Seven p.m., no Benton.
也许我终于可以有一次在八点回家了
Maybe I will get home by 8:00, for once.
来人 救命
Somebody help me.
我妻子昏倒在车里了 格林医生
My wife's unconscious in the car. Dr. Greene!
拜托 帮帮我 她怀孕了 快点
Please, somebody help me! She's pregnant. Hurry!
她晕过去了
She's passed out.
就站那别动
Freeze right there!
这是我妈 我想加入
It's my mother. I wanna scrub in.
你再往前走一步 我就把你挂到我的墙上
You take one more step and I'll have your ass hanging on my wall...
连同你的住院医生资格
...right next to your residency.
-我想帮忙 -别挑战我的耐心
- I wanna help. - Don't test me.
出去
Out!
现在分开髂胫束 止血钳
Now divide the iliotibial tract. Hemostat.
注意她的呼吸道
Watch her airway.
检测实时血压
Get a stat BP.
我的天 发生了什么
Oh, my God! What's going on?
卡特 帮帮奥布莱恩先生
Carter, help Mr. O'Brian.
奥布莱恩先生 我们得工作
Mr. O'Brian, we need to work.
-输第二根液 -血压很高 160/110
- Start a second IV. - BP's high, 160 over 110.
你会没事的 宝贝
You're okay, babe!
她是子痫发作 给她挂一袋硫酸镁
She's eclamptic! Load her with mag sulfate,
4克 静脉注射
four grams, IV.
你需要血包吗
Do you need blood?
她需要查生化24项
She needs a Chem-24,
测一下血凝率 再连一下胎儿监护仪
a coag panel and put her on a fetal monitor.
毛细血管再充盈情况良好
Cap refill's fair.
-奥布莱恩先生 -怎么了
- Mr. O'Brian? - Yeah.
-你妻子是子痫发作了 -她会死吗
- Your wife has eclampsia. - Is she gonna die?
不会 我们需要让她住院
No, we need to get her admitted and...
她开始癫痫了
She's seizing!
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表