剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
A guy dropped it off for you.
没错 我会处理好的
Yeah, sure. I'll take care of it.
找到他了
Find him?
是的 史蒂文·蒂尔尼 高三学生
Yeah. Steven Tierny. A junior.
行进乐队的一员 同时还在辩论队
A member of the marching band and on the debate club.
他有点书呆子
He was kind of a nerd.
有点像我
Kind of like me.
我得去手术室做个疝气手术
I gotta get up to the O.R. and do a hernia.
你给他亲人打电♥话♥了吗
You call his folks?
我该打吗
Should l?
喊他们来吧 让兰沃尔西向家属说明吧
Just get them down here. Let Langworthy break the news.
换身衣服
Change your clothes.
你是说你根本没想过
You're telling me you haven't even thought about it,
和苏珊一起是吗
with Susan?
那又怎样 我已经结婚了
So what? I'm a married man.
这不代表我就不能想想了
Doesn't mean I'm not allowed to even speculate.
就是说你永远不会行动 是吧
So you're saying that you would never act on it? Ever?
如果你的问题是基于其他情况下
If your question is other circumstances
我有可能 可以想象
in which I might possibly, conceivably--
搞婚外情吗
Commit adultery? Yes.
如果说珍出城工作
Let's say Jen takes a job out of town...
去 比如说底特律市 然后她留你在这
...in, oh, I don't know, Detroit, and she leaves you here.
不 条件还不够多
No. There would have to be more.
或许她有了外遇
An affair, perhaps?
她给你戴绿帽子 然后你就可以名正言顺地
She goes out on you and then you could justifiably....
-扳回比分吗 -可以这么说
- Even the score? - So to speak, yes.
-这不可能发生 -你只是不知道罢了
- That's not gonna happen. - You just never know.
或许我可以帮你
Maybe I could be of service.
马克 那个排除胸痛的心肌梗塞患者到了
Mark, that chest pain rule-out MI just got here.
-55岁胸骨后胸痛 -谢谢
- 55-year-old with substernal chest pains. - Thank you.
-她怎么回事 -他们把钥匙弄丢了
- What about her? - They lost the key.
我们需要剪线钳把手铐剪开
We'll need bolt cutters for these cuffs.
还有这条皮裤
And cut off these chaps.
这太让人尴尬了
This is so embarrassing.
-第二检查室吗 小杰 -三床
- Exam Room 2, Jer? - Curtain 3.
患者姓名是
And what's the patient's name?
尼尔·希勒
It's Neil Shearer.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们等会和大人们一起出去 杰瑞
We're gonna hang out with all the big people. Hey, Jerry.
这是奥齐
This is Ozzie.
你怎么样
How you doing?
他跟我们一起出去待会
He's gonna hang out with us for a while.
他妈妈在五楼
His mom's on the 5th floor.
好的
Ah, okay.
我得去检查病人
I have to check on some patients,
你能帮我照看他一会吗
can you watch him for a while?
没问题
Sure, no problem.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
你见过病变胆囊的照片吗
So, you've ever seen a picture of a diseased gall bladder?
看看吧
Check it out.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我邻居说
My neighbour says that
我丈夫被救护车送到这来了
my husband was brought here in an ambulance.
-他叫什么 -尼尔·希勒
- What's his name? - Neil Shearer.
稍等片刻
Wait here one second.
他没心律了 他出现频发室性早搏了
His rhythm's off. He's having multipulpal PVCs.
静脉注射100毫克利多卡因 然后上点滴
Give him 100 of lidocaine lV push and start a drip.
给你椅子 女士 坐下吧
Here you go, ma'am. Sit down right here.
谢谢你 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
-打扰一下 -什么事
- Excuse me. - What is it?
希勒先生的妻子在接待处等候
Mr. Shearer's wife is at the desk.
-天啊 -你和希勒太太认识吗
- Oh, God! - Are you and Mrs. Shearer acquainted?
我是她秘书
I'm her secretary.
杰瑞 带希勒太太去等候室
Jerry, show Mrs. Shearer to the waiting room.
注意身后 小心
Behind you. Look out.
马利克 你看起来像个外科大夫
Malik, you look like a surgeon.
-打扰一下 -这里
- Excuse me. - Oh, here.
快点
Come on.
这附近哪里疼吗
Does it hurt anywhere in here?
不太疼
Not really.
疼的时候告诉我 好吗
Just tell me when it does, okay?
做过腹部检查和B超了吗
You did an abdominal series and ultrasound?
结果显示阴性
They were negative.
血常规 尿常规 生化7项 淀粉酶检测呢
CBC, UA, Chem-7, amylase?
全是阴性 但她的红血球沉淀速率是50
All negative, but her sed rate's 50.
-就是那里 -好的 坐着别动就好
- Right there. - Okay, just sit tight.
你把我从首次疝气手术中拽出来
You pulled me out of my first hernia
就为了一个患有背部关节炎的老太太吗
for an old lady with arthritis in her back?
但她的沉淀率
But her sed rate...
她沉淀率高是因为炎症
Her sed rate is high due to inflammation.
她没有肠胃症状 粪便也没问题
She's got no GI symptoms, no recto mass guaiac negative stool.
所以你觉得她有什么外科疾病
So just what surgical problem do you think she has?
-胆囊 阑尾... -根据什么
- Gall bladder, appendix... - Based on what?
根据患者告诉我的
Based on what the patient's telling me.
行 那我让你俩再多聊会
Ok, well I'll leave you two to chat a little bit more.
如果你真有外科患者 来手术室找我
I'll be in the O.R. if you get a real surgical candidate.
希勒太太
Mrs. Shearer?
希勒太太
Mrs. Shearer?
奥齐
Ozzie.
奥齐
Ozzie?
我会找到他的
I'll find him.
你好 蒂尔尼先生 我是
Hello, Mr. Tierny? This is....
我是库克县总医院
I'm John Carter at the Emergency Room
急诊室的约翰·卡特
at Cook County General Hospital.
您儿子史蒂文遭遇了事故
Your son, Steven, has been involved in an accident.
他伤势很重
And his condition is serious.
我想你最好现在就过来
I think you should come down here right away.
非常严重
It's serious.
非常非常严重 谢谢
Very, very serious. Thank you.
卡萝 你记得乔伊·思嘉内奇亚这个人吗
Carol, does the name Joey Skarneckia ring a bell?
儿科病人
It's a Pedes case.
大约三个月前的一场车祸
A car accident about three months ago.
没有印象
Not a clue.
他的保险公♥司♥想要信息
Well, his insurance company wants information.
你能帮我呼下医疗记录部吗
Will you call Medical Records for me?
你的手是摆设吗
Are your hands painted on?
什么
What?
你自己打电♥话♥啊
Pick up the phone and dial.
我很好奇 你这股莫名的敌意
Out of curiosity, is this free-flowing hostility...
是针对所有人 还是只针对我
...aimed at the world in general, or just me?
-反正你也不关心 -什么
- You don't wanna know. - What?
到底怎么了
What?
你和那个小男孩说他可以和妈妈在一起
You told that little boy he'd be stay with his mom...
但你明知道他妈妈要被关起来很久
...when you knew she'd be put away, probably for a long time.
你对他说谎对谁有好处呢
Just who did you help by lying to him?
我没有说谎
I didn't lie.
你说了 你说他们想听的话
Sure you did. You told them what they wanted to hear.
因为你不想让他们当场情绪爆发
You didn't want a big emotional scene...
你不擅长处理这种事
...which is something you can't handle
就想着尽量逃避
and avoid at all costs.
天啊 白细胞20000
Oh, boy. White count's 20,000!
老天 打给手术室让摩根斯坦马上下来
Oh, God! Call the O.R. get Morgenstern down here now.
撑住了
Hang in there.
-快 快点啊 -我尽力了
- Come on, come on! - I'm trying. Okay--
-快一点 你得... -放松
- Faster! You gotta-- Please! - Relax.
左边 左边一点 快啊
Go to the left. Go a little bit to the left, please!
有一位希勒夫人在外面
There's a Mrs. Shearer outside.
快啊 我得走了
Hurry, I gotta go!
患者有意识了
Patient's conscious.
天啊 尼尔 怎么回事
God! Neil, what happened?
患者又失去意识了
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表