剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
expose the structures around the knife.
我们要打开心包腔 取出刀子
We'll open the pericardial sac, extract the knife,
伤口用水平褥式缝合的同时
tamponading the wound with your finger
用手指去填塞住伤口
as you make horizontal mattress sutures
来避开冠状动脉
to avoid the coronary arteries.
很快就会结束的
We'll be out of there in no time.
本顿医生 你姐电♥话♥在2号♥线
Dr. Benton, your sister's on line 2.
我晚些打给她
I'll have to call her back.
你开刀 我观察
You cut, I'll watch.
我们收留的孩子都不到十岁
We don't accept childrens over 10 years old,
所以她会有很多小伙伴
so she'll have plenty of kids to play with.
我们这现在满员 塔蒂阿娜暂时在婴儿房♥
We're full right now, so we put tatiana in the infant room.
等一有空位我们就会把她
We'll move her into her own age group
移到自己的年龄组
as soon as there's an opening.
塔蒂阿娜
Hi, Tatiana.
你还好吗
You okay?
说对了
Oh, that's right!
她很漂亮
She's very pretty.
你会说俄语
You speak russian?
一点点
Just a little.
一点点
Just a little.
爸爸
Daddy!
-生日快乐 -谢谢 再见
- Happy birthday! - Thanks. Bye.
再见 先亲一个
Bye? Kiss first.
真谢谢你回家这么及时
Thanks for getting home in time.
我走不开 对不起啊
I couldn't get away. I'm sorry.
没事 克雷格帮忙了
It's okay. Craig helped.
克雷格
Craig?
就是同事
You know, the other clerk.
-克雷格人呢 -去商店买♥♥冰激凌了
- Where is young Craig? - Store. We ran out of ice cream.
瑞秋很喜欢她的礼物
Rachel loved her gift.
-给她买♥♥的什么 -任天堂游戏机
- What'd we get her? - Super NES.
不该给她买♥♥这种东西
We weren't gonna do that.
她央求了好长时间了 所以我妥协了
She asked five times a day for three months, so I gave in.
你抽时间买♥♥的
So you found time?
苏珊给的
It's from Susan Lewis.
什么也别说
Don't start.
富兰克林法官想让我续签
Judge franklin asked me to clerk again next year.
-然后呢 -我打算同意
- And? - I'm going to do it.
不要在屋子里跑
No running in the house!
就这样你直接决定了
That's it? You just decided?
你单方面做了你的决定
You made your decision unilaterally.
那我也这样做我的决定
Now I've made mine.
我赶上了吗 派对结束了吗
Did I miss it? Is the party over?
一小时前就结束了
About an hour ago.
-妈睡了吗 -嗯
- She still up? - No.
睡了
She's asleep.
杰姬 对不起
Jackie, I'm sorry.
我想回来的 但有个人插着刀子就来了
I wanted to be here, but a man came into the hospital with a knife
杰姬 我在跟你说话
Jackie, I'm talking to you!
她现在是不想说话的状态
She's at that "not talking" stage.
相信我的判断
Now trust me on this one, okay?
去把碗洗完吧
Just finish cleaning up,
过几天我跟她聊聊
give it a couple of days, and I'll talk to her.
手术不顺
Got stuck in surgery?
我不能参加自己妈妈的生日派对
I couldn't be at my mother's birthday party...
是因为我要救一个胳膊上
because I had to save a man with
纹着"去死吧黑鬼"的人的命
"die, nigger, die" tattooed on his arm.
我老公到了
That's my husband.
晚安
Good night.
苏珊 苏珊
Susan. Susan!
刘易斯医生
Dr. Lewis!
瑞内又回来了
Rene's back.
脉搏50 血压80/60 呼吸14
Pulse 50. Bp 80 over 60. Respiration's 14.
瑞内 瑞内你吃什么了
Rene. Rene, what are you on?
弗兰克斯先生 她吃了什么
Mr Franks, what'd she take? What'd she take?
我不知道 我在浴室里发现的她
I don't know. I found her in the bathroom.
-她男朋友呢 -我不知道
- Where's her boyfriend? - I don't know.
好 数三下抬起来
All right. On three, bring it up.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
做血液毒理检测和生物利用度分♥析♥
Get a tox screen and ba.
嘴里没有东西 插管吧
No gag, let's intubate. Come on.
瑞内 我们今天救活了所有送来的患者
Rene, we haven't lost anyone today.
你也不会有事的
We are not starting with you.
准备洗胃
Prep for lavage.
瑞内你不能死 听见没 今晚不行
Rene, you are not going to die tonight. You hear me? Not tonight!
给我活性炭
Get the charcoal!
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表